Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cow & Duck communities

2»

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Its nice, that they have changed Coop orchard buildings to Large Cows/Ducks in the CC this round :)

Unless its been like this before? I think its only the 2nd time , i get the reward line with the animal in cups decoration, so maybe that always been that with that line ;o could someone confirm?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Its nice, that they have changed Coop orchard buildings to Large Cows/Ducks in the CC this round :)

Unless its been like this before? I think its only the 2nd time , i get the reward line with the animal in cups decoration, so maybe that always been that with that line ;o could someone confirm?
    I've seen it like that at least twice before but it may have been like that more frequently. I can't confirm with the animal in cup decorations but the quality 4 decoration is quite nice with the village happiness and size and I will use it in my decoration valley for pleasure park. :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226

That's true but you also need to consider the number of workers that the new buildings would take up. You need to find some way to get extra workers which would either involve improving the housing or using some of the new space to build houses for the workers so it's not really possible to replace every single space with cowsheds/duck coops.
    That is why I made this statement "You may not want to fill the entire space with island ducks, it's simply a demonstration." Just to show how much room it opened.
    That is why I made this statement "You may not want to fill the entire space with island ducks, it's simply a demonstration." Just to show how much room it opened.
    Ok thanks. Sorry for the confusion. :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I think that, as @Summer (SKN1)  and @ijrosh (US1)  concluded, as long as you have big cow sheds the community building makes sense. It is the people who only have 8x5 and 5x5 for whom the lack of information about no sparkling is a problem but at least GGS plan to allow sparkles at some point in the future.
  • Mandariini (SKN1)Mandariini (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    No complaints from me anymore smile

I mailed Support yesterday and today I received their answer.

Gifting cow/ducksheds inside community buildings will be implemented eventually! We are to keep our eyes on the following updates, I am told.

So hang in there smile

Cheers
    Following update is coming...  Please, tell me are you going to fix this or not? 

Hanging in here   :'(
  • Dddbluk (CZ1)Dddbluk (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 44
    We can although keep 3 collos or any other big cows on the farm. Two could be placed in community and 1 outside. Whenever we need to skip them with gifts, we can skip the cow which is outside and collect normally which are inside.  
    Can we have only 3 collos? How many places in the comunity do you need for one collos?
    Can we have only 3 collos? How many places in the comunity do you need for one collos?
    At level 1, the cow community can hold two cowsheds. Each time it is upgraded it can hold an additional cowshed until it reaches level 5 when it can hold 6 cowsheds and it can no longer be upgraded.

Each cowshed takes up one slot regardless of its size. So it's better to use larger cowsheds in it.
  • TAE60 (US1)TAE60 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    If it's like the apartment building, you can only have one. Although, I suppose, if you upgrade it all the way, they may allow you a second.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95

Gifting cow/ducksheds inside community buildings will be implemented eventually! We are to keep our eyes on the following updates, I am told.

So hang in there smile

Cheers
    10.1.2020  answer to Summer from support. I'm just curios, is this following update coming or not? 
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564

So hang in there smile

Cheers
    10.1.2020  answer to Summer from support. I'm just curios, is this following update coming or not? 
    And when?  :/
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    When Pigs fly??
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    edited 11.04.2021
    When Pigs fly??
    Then when flagpole is in bloom 😉

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file