Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] The NEW Friend Invite System

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
Friend Invite System

This the thread where you can discuss the NEW Friend Invite System

Comments

• Another useless feature for most of the players... They should fix the WWC desaster first.
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    I have nobody to invite, so this is useless for me.
  • Not that I had anyone to invite, but the email option works as good as the old friend system did. I.E. it doesn't
  • bantry (GB1)bantry (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    edited 08.04.2021
    Another useless feature that will never get used.
    Am sure it was a feature on gourmet farm in airport. once upon a time, that never got used.

A long update for useless crap- yet again.

ggs will never learn- sigh !!  its same ole with them. 

Leader of pastures New. 
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    yeah sure.  Come play a game riddled with bugs, get hounded to spend real money, don't rate even high enough to get answers to questions about those said bugs.  Sounds like a real dream.  Thanks so much for this fab update.
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    this replaces the old broken down penny system. there was a reason the old system didn't work, IT WAS USELESS. so hey let's give it an upgrade and it will be new and attract people and they will make it work!!! SURE WE WILL............................
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 08.04.2021
    I have nobody to invite, so this is useless for me.
    I have no one too.. 
    whomever I had .. I suggested this game years ago and we didnt have this friend system then (not that it worked for long)
    so why a new player can be benefited from this system (he is new, he has people to invite) and me that play for years can't? (since I dont have anyone any more)
    why not make a tree like that for all players who play from almost the start of this game?
    we should also be benefited from a tree like that  :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    ~sigh~ I have no friends interested in playing Big Farm either....maybe I will need to create imaginary friends!  :o:*
    I hope you are kidding!  You do know that doing so would constitute multifarming which is illegal! 
  • This is a useless feature for 99% of players according to me. We cannot have multifarms. Then what is the use of this feature?
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 09.04.2021
    All I am going to say bout this is> ( Face Palm ) , :(

Image result for facepalm pics  

Friend Invite System

Update> I have decided that since I can not use the tree, I will pretend that it is another Decoration that I can look at from time to time, since it is cute, :)

Also> you wont add the Volcano Farm, so why not add a different  one instead? , cause I still refuse to bother with the Temp farms, and there are still items on a farm that can be made with another farm added that are still missing from day 1.
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    ~sigh~ I have no friends interested in playing Big Farm either....maybe I will need to create imaginary friends!  :o:*
    Yes, @ChickadeeQuiler has the right, you got banned from the game forever if you start multi-farming! And the rewards are not worth tho lose your farm.

Agree with you all, this is an impossible thing for almost all players in this game. I know why they make this, and I agree that that area needed to be fixed. But why not fix our lab first?? That is much much much more important???  :| 
    edited 08.04.2021
    The only good things with it, is that it looks pretty   :D

Post edited by Blossom (SKN1) on
  • Could have stuffed the tree on the Gourmet Farm has the Airport.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Ah, so Stillfront thought they could ignore their customers wishes and, what a surprise, half of them have stopped playing so now they need to recruit some more to up their income again 
    Think again !!!!  First make your existing customers happy again.(perhaps you could talk to some of the original GGS management and designers)
  • A year ago I may have done my best to invite friends and help GGS get some new players, because I loved it when I first started, and one could earn good stuff through hard play.
    Now, however, only those who spend real money can get anywhere, and even from them stuff gets taken away at the whim of the developers. Yes, I know GGS has every right to do that, but I prefer to recommend things to my friends they can trust and enjoy.
    I also don't want to drag friends into a game where the developers really don't care much about the wishes of their clients.
    Sad, GGS, because I would have liked to help you, but it's not fair to my friends. I happen to care for them.

What now!!! What happened to my friend in my past friendship???? It was not easy to find a friend and a friend that want to play this game :rage: CAN SOMEONE THAT RESPONSIBLE HELP ME?
  • Maria77 (US1)Maria77 (US1) US1 Posts: 64
    I prefer a tree I can send my bigfarm bugs to.  Still working on completing my invite a friend task from my main farm, but it seems that feature did not
    work, so until game slowness, bugs, freezing, etc are taken care of ggs, I prefer to keep my real friends sane, and away from this new friend coop tree, regardless of said benefits it might give me.  
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    edited 08.04.2021
    Hvad nu!!! Hvad skete der med min ven i mit tidligere venskab ???? Det var ikke let at finde en ven og en ven, der ønsker at spille dette spil: raseri: KAN EN ANSVARLIG HJÆLPE MIG?
    The same here. My two new friends are gone ..... Why haven't they put them in the new tree?

I also have a third friend, but I could not see her in my welcome center because she had followed the link via a mobile phone.
    Post edited by Morti (SKN1) on
    Hvad nu!!! Hvad skete der med min ven i mit tidligere venskab ???? Det var ikke let at finde en ven og en ven, der ønsker at spille dette spil: raseri: KAN EN ANSVARLIG HJÆLPE MIG?
    Det samme her. Mine to nye venner er væk ..... Hvorfor har de ikke sat dem i det nye træ?

I also have a third friend, but I could not see her in my welcome center because she had followed the link via a mobile phone.
    Och inte bara det, de vänskapsmynten jag hade tjänat är allt borta, jag har i år sökt med möda vänner och det var inte lätt att de accepterar att spela denna spel.
    Jag hade så pass mycket att jag kunde ha köpt den där fjäril-dekorationen!!! GGS MÅSTE ge någon ersättning för mig och dig. Mitt arbete är mer värt än 30 000 guld, och inget som man kan motse från. Det var jag som fick nya spelare till BF, GGS borde belöna mig inte ta mina gåvor ifrån mig.

EN:
    And not only that, the friendship coins I had earned are all gone, I have been searching for new friends hard, for years and it was not easy for them to agree to play this game. 
    I had so many coins that I could have bought that butterfly decoration !!! GGS MUST provide some compensation for me and you. My work is worth more than 30,000 gold, and nothing you can resist from. Det var jag som fick nya spelare till BF, GGS borde belöna mig inte ta mina gåvor ifrån mig. 

:(:(:(
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485

EN:
    And not only that, the friendship coins I had earned are all gone, I have been searching for new friends hard, for years and it was not easy for them to agree to play this game. 
    I had so many coins that I could have bought that butterfly decoration !!! GGS MUST provide some compensation for me and you. My work is worth more than 30,000 gold, and nothing you can resist from. Det var jag som fick nya spelare till BF, GGS borde belöna mig inte ta mina gåvor ifrån mig. 

:(:(:(
    Oh no!!! I did only hav 10 coins but still......
    What are they thinking about
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    A friend tree, just what I always wanted.....said no one ever!    :|
  • lol!!  GGS, you fix the b-wheel and i will have reason to invite friends.  no goldflower seeds at all, and few GML's.   i have no reason to invite friends to this game at this time.  i go to my other game when the jam missions appear.  sitting around 30 min. scoring few points has me spending $ on another game as it is 
  • AnaKung (US1)AnaKung (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I has friends on airport but now, I need those friends and I can't send invitations by e-mail. My account is on facebook. Can anyone join to my friends tree? And I can be a friend on your tree...
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    Pass, I like my friends 
    I has friends on airport but now, I need those friends and I can't send invitations by e-mail. My account is on facebook. Can anyone join to my friends tree? And I can be a friend on your tree...
    Unhappappines, I must make another farm but lucky you are in another server than me :) But I do not have so much time just now, maybe summer? I had made a discussion where we can find new friends for the tree on other servers (no at the same). 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Unfortunately, I think this is just going to be used by many players with multiple accounts to get extra gold and other resources. Maybe a small amount of new players will come from how the feature is supposed to work, but due to the multiple accounts issue within the game it will certainly be used for the other reason mentioned above as well.
  • A year ago I may have done my best to invite friends and help GGS get some new players, because I loved it when I first started, and one could earn good stuff through hard play.
    Now, however, only those who spend real money can get anywhere, and even from them stuff gets taken away at the whim of the developers. Yes, I know GGS has every right to do that, but I prefer to recommend things to my friends they can trust and enjoy.
    I also don't want to drag friends into a game where the developers really don't care much about the wishes of their clients.
    Sad, GGS, because I would have liked to help you, but it's not fair to my friends. I happen to care for them.

Well said, Bennet Drake!  I feel badly for all the players GGS has "used" promising these players a game full of fun (which it was when I started playing back in 2015).  I've watched the newer players begin co-ops and love the game only to realize later that they cannot succeed without spending more and more money, real money.  Promises broken over and over by GGS have made many leave this game.  Why would anyone want to make their own friends go thru this???     
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    The button at the bottom is horrible.  I keep clicking it, when i want the button that used to first.  To leave that button there would be just cruel.
Sign In to comment.