Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Jasmine production time/harvest potential bug...

This morning, as part of the HWE, I planted Jasmine in advance for preparation of the crop being required in the current HWE.  When I went in to check on (it had been a couple of hours), what I thought would be the finished crop, I saw this:

However, Jasmine is only a 2-hour growth time and my harvest is typically only 105/harvest (without fertilizer) and I now have 5 hrs and 22 mins left til my harvest is ready for a crop of 350!  As you can see, no fertilizer, of any kind, was used.  Now I can't say for certain, but I believe I planted this prior to the "hot fix" this morning.  It may have been shortly after the hot fix and we were back online.

Comments

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    sounds like ya used special seeds. They have a growth time of 8:45 and increase the yield.
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    Well I may have....  yup.... looks like I did.... ok - thanks for the quick response.... thank you!!!   :)
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    You are quite welcome! Mistakes happen and when they do, it can throw ya off. 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I have found sometimes in the past when I plant special seeds on a field, garden or meadow the special seeds page seems to stick in place when I go to plant the next time. That may have been what happened to you.

Now I always take note to make sure I am on the normal seeds page befor I plant. 
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I have found sometimes in the past when I plant special seeds on a field, garden or meadow the special seeds page seems to stick in place when I go to plant the next time. That may have been what happened to you.

Now I always take note to make sure I am on the normal seeds page befor I plant. 
    This is a long-standing bug, reported several years ago, which has never been fixed.
Sign In to comment.