Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pop-up RE: Newsletter sign up.

artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
Never mind.  Found it!
Post edited by artful (US1) on

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    In case anyone else is looking. Open settings and click the Envelope icon :)

• The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Just like lots of other things, I signed up long ago and never received anything. Just sayin
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It didn't work for me in the beginning.  I couldn't get into the forum because of the way they had it connected for some reason too.  All of a sudden, it came through and I was able to log in here too. Another mystery!! Support didn't understand it either at that time. It took at least 2 yrs for mine to get sorted out.
  • Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 198
    When do the free gifts show up?
    It should be fairly quickly. If you have tried refreshing and you haven't received the gifts by the morning (CET time) contact SUPPORT
  • Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    Hi Folks, I signed up for the newsletter, received the e-mail at my registered e-mail address, confirmed the e-mail sent and the browser page closed and I was re-directed to my game page. I still have to receive the gifts as mentioned in the Newsletter Pop. Where do I find the pavilion?

I wonder when we will receive the gifts, the newsletter pop up made it look like we would get it as soon as we had confirmed the e-mail and in the E-mail it goes on to say that we will receive it right after we confirm the e-mail....

Can someone please explain or is this another bug in the system??

As i said to Bruce above 

It should be fairly quickly. If you have tried refreshing and you haven't received the gifts by the morning (CET time) contact SUPPORT
    @RosyStarling

Thanks, I have refreshed my browser page but nothing has happened as yet, will wait till morning and contact support if I have not yet received them gifts.

Thanks!!

• Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 198
    Same here. Even logged out and back in for whatever reason. I think 8:00AM (morning) is midnight here in MST. Hope I figured that right.
    edited 18.02.2021
    @RosyStarling

Good Day to you!!

I had sent an e-mail yesterday itself to support in regard to this issue, This is the reply that I have received from them.

[I'm sorry it is against the Community Guidelines to publish Customer Service reponses - Rosy]

If I am not mistaken, the e-mail received mentioned that as soon as we click on the "Confirm" button we will receive the gifts promised in the newsletter pop up. Is this another one of the things instituted by GGS but not effectively put in place in the system so that what was promised was now delivered????? And by the looks of things, this is not happening to me, a sole player but to others as well.
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
    edited 18.02.2021
    @Jashe (INT1)  Do wait for a full response from Customer Services. if you want to contact them again reply to the same ticket. Multiple tickets will slow things down

There are now a few who have not received the expected rewards and I have reported it back
    edited 18.02.2021
    @Bruce04 (US1)   @Jashe (INT1) and anyone else who has not received the expected gifts from signing up to the Newsletter, can you confirm you did not sign up before and then cancel?
    @RosyStarling

To the best of my knowledge I have not signed up for the newsletter and cancelled it.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    I signed up before and have never received ANYTHING
    @RosyStarling

This is the response that you provided yesterday, we have followed it and till date nothing has happened. Yes, support did get back to us stating that they are looking into the matter.

What I would like to know is this, it's very simple. 

When GGS or whoever makes these kind of setups in the system, is it not checked out first of all for any bugs or technical issues and then, when all bugs / technical issues are ironed out and the setup is working in the way it's supposed to work it's allowed to be used openly or is it the other way around, start something and then when the bugs / technical issues pop up and what was promised is not delivered, the searching for what is wrong starts and we players are faced with one more mess up of the organizers of this game.

This is a small issue, some gold, some cash and a pavilion was promised, if a player signed up for the newsletter, no big deal if the player does not get it. What is the concern is that why put up something which does not work??
    Anyway, as you all have said, the support team is working on it and if it has to come through, we will get it, if not, SO BE IT.  :(:(  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file