Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Beach Almond Orchards are not giving any Fruit Sugar

I'm not sure if this issue is known/been questioned already but I have not had one drop of Fruit Sugar from the Beach Almonds since it started, I have spoken to other players and it seems the Beach Peach Orchards are giving out just not the Beach Almond orchards.
Thanks

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    almonds do not drop fruit sugar

fruit sugar drops from
    apples
    cherries
    peaches
    citrus
    greenhouse
  • EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    edited 13.02.2021
    Ahh, I see thanks, I know Almonds aren't fruit but I thought I had got Fruit Sugar from the Apples, Cherries, Peaches, Citrus & Olives (those all being fruits) so I was generally thinking we were getting Fruit Sugar dropping from all orchards,
    silly me :blush:
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    At first I thought it would be all orchards too, but as you pointed out, it's just the fruit trees.

I have a versatile fruit plantation set on citrus and I'm still waitting to see if it will drop any fruit sugar, but none dropped yet.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 18.02.2021
    The Versatile Fruit Plantation should give fruit sugar when set to Citrus.  Not every time, just like the others, but when it does it should be 50.
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Boss_Hog (US1)Boss_Hog (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    I don't understand why we do not receive fruit sugar from our Almond orchards or our Olive groves.I believe we were first told it was because we only receive fruit sugar from fruits.Just so you know both Almonds and Olives are fruits so by your explanation and reasoning we should be receiving fruit sugar from both our Almond orchards and our Olive groves.If not then just tell us the truth instead of coming up with some lame excuse or lying to us about Almonds and Olives not being fruits.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I don't understand why we do not receive fruit sugar from our Almond orchards or our Olive groves.I believe we were first told it was because we only receive fruit sugar from fruits.Just so you know both Almonds and Olives are fruits so by your explanation and reasoning we should be receiving fruit sugar from both our Almond orchards and our Olive groves.If not then just tell us the truth instead of coming up with some lame excuse or lying to us about Almonds and Olives not being fruits.
    I have determined that the fruit sugar only comes from the fruit orchards that produce in the Jam factory...  while almonds are technically a fruit, I wouldn't have considered them that way...  but you do have apoint.
Sign In to comment.