Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

control village fair boosters

Hi all 
There's no village fair at the current time but I really wonder why when I start a challenge sometimes I didn't get any boosters on the other hand sometimes I got for some minutes of the challenge or the whole challenge so I wonder how can I control village fair boosters??

thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Farmer Joe77 (US1)Farmer Joe77 (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    Answer ✓
    @Wafaa Maghawry (INT1), the amount of booster time you earn depends depends on how much you have exceeded the required amount of each of the 4 items. The maximum booster time is won by doubling the asked for amount. If you harvest less than double but still have exceeded the required amount you will still get some booster time but not the full 50% of the challenge time.

The show me tab lets you see how much booster time you are earning while the challenge is still active. In between challenges you can click on the booster tab to see what booster time you have available for the next challenge. Unused bonus time gets carried over to the next challenge. It can be hard to remember where some bonus time came from exactly if you win a lot of bonus time on a long challenge and then start doing very short challenges, especially if some of the challenges do not have products from one of the categories, processing for instance and therefore have more than one product from other categories.

The fair is pretty simple once you get it but takes a long time to understand. Just keep looking at the booster time numbers before, during, and after challenges and you will figure it out. 

Answers

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hi all 
    There's no village fair at the current time but I really wonder why when I start a challenge sometimes I didn't get any boosters on the other hand sometimes I got for some minutes of the challenge or the whole challenge so I wonder how can I control village fair boosters??

thanks in advance

I think this would help you get a good understanding about how village fair and the boosters work.

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/village_fair/challenge_progress.htm
    https://crazybigfarm.net/events/village_fair/booster_shop.htm

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Another important tip to point out Wafaa Maghawry (INT1) is that you will not win any boosters when during 30 minute challenges. Make sure you start at least a 1 hour, or more challenge before running any 30 minute ones then you'll win some boosters.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Another important tip to point out Wafaa Maghawry (INT1) is that you will not win any boosters when during 30 minute challenges. Make sure you start at least a 1 hour, or more challenge before running any 30 minute ones then you'll win some boosters.
    I think you are wrong on this CBF, (unless there was a change I didn't notice the last time the VF ran). 

We have always been able to earn booster time on any challenge length.  The amount of booster time you can earn is one half of the challenge run time for each requested item.  Example: if you run a 30 minute challenge requesting 2 field products, 1 tree product and 1 stall product, then you could earn up to 30 min of field booster time (15 mins possible for each of the 2 field products), up to 15 mins of tree booster time, and up to 15 minutes of stall booster time (your processing booster time would be unaffected (none used, and no additional earned) and whatever processing booster time you had before the challenge would still be available for next challenge).

• ~Asia (INT1)~Asia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19
    Thanks, @BugsBunny @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) this site is very useful but I didn't find my answer there

@Lylu (INT1) I think you are right but sometimes I got 10 minutes not 15 minutes.
    Also sometimes I earn 30 minutes booster '' full-time challenge ''
    So I wonder How I can control it.

• Farmer Joe77 (US1)Farmer Joe77 (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    Answer ✓
    @Wafaa Maghawry (INT1), the amount of booster time you earn depends depends on how much you have exceeded the required amount of each of the 4 items. The maximum booster time is won by doubling the asked for amount. If you harvest less than double but still have exceeded the required amount you will still get some booster time but not the full 50% of the challenge time.

The show me tab lets you see how much booster time you are earning while the challenge is still active. In between challenges you can click on the booster tab to see what booster time you have available for the next challenge. Unused bonus time gets carried over to the next challenge. It can be hard to remember where some bonus time came from exactly if you win a lot of bonus time on a long challenge and then start doing very short challenges, especially if some of the challenges do not have products from one of the categories, processing for instance and therefore have more than one product from other categories.

The fair is pretty simple once you get it but takes a long time to understand. Just keep looking at the booster time numbers before, during, and after challenges and you will figure it out. 
    I stand corected than. Sorry for posting a false statement but that was no reason to laugh at me :( All I know is when I run a 30 minute challange I didn't get any boosters, but I do not push that hard on any of the events now that I am on my own so I wasn't getting enough points than. Thank you for explaing that for me @Lylu (INT1).
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  -  It wasn't me that LOL'd you.  It's just so rare that you have an error in your info, that I felt I had to respond.  

On another note - THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!  THANK YOU!! for all the effort you put into your site.  I use it almost daily, even after playing for over 5 years.  You are truly a special person for helping everyone in this community enjoy this game to the fullest.  I know I don't say it enough, but your contributions to us are GREATLY APPRECIATED BY MANY !!!!

<3  <3   o:)   <3<3
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    We only do 30 min challenges because there are rarely more than 2 of us doing it.  We earn boosters.
  • ~Asia (INT1)~Asia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19
    Thank you very much!!
    I knew it wasn't you @Lylu (INT1) :) I mentioned you because I wanted to thank you for the explanation.

Thank you again, very nice of you to say such kind words.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    1 can earn crops boosters on the 30 minute challenges.
     Start with an easy 30 minute crop challenge - be sure to collect double the amount of the crop item/s. Done 1 has activated the crop booster - now as long as the co op does another crop challenge & is able to double the amount on the crop/s again then collect that doubled amount again during the challenge the team can improve the crop booster.
     Yes much easier to do longer challenges & have the team focus on collecting the co op challenge support items.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file