Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Our Big Winter Event starts today! [Discussion]

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
mistletoe-0049gif by 123gifde

You can discuss Our Big Winter Event  here

Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Yay! We get a new winter flag for our farms!  :D
    Yay ! You mean another useless one to go with all the other useless ones :D
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yay ! You mean another useless one to go with all the other useless ones :D
    I like having a winter flag, but by the time we get it, Christmas is over. So, yeah, rather useless. :D
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    Don't be so sour about it, there is a Christmas Tree too!!!!!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    edited 15.12.2020
    I like getting the flags and Christmas trees but, I have to say they should do new designs every year !  How about a Santa flag and Santa standing by the Christmas tree .  It's just more exciting to see new ones instead of the same ones every year .
  • pinklip (INT1)pinklip (INT1) INT1 Posts: 32
    yay  :p:)
    so happy <3

• This will be my first Christmas flag ! I am trying so hard toget it as I need 890 decorating materials
  • pinklip (INT1)pinklip (INT1) INT1 Posts: 32

SO COOL

AS WINTER STARTED 
    My hands are freezing cold
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    @BugsBunny , @ChickadeeQuilter , @RosyStarling 

Any word on when Santa's Wheel will be coming?  Or even a confirmation that it definitely will be coming soon?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    It is coming for sure.  :)

When?  Unknown.
  • ~Asia (INT1)~Asia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19
    Nice one!

• i will be waiting !
  • Dvroh (US1)Dvroh (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    Is there any way one could get a chanukiah, instead of a xmas tree? Other people celebrate different holidays, and I find all this xmas stuff really oppressive. 
  • We can't change our rewards. 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Is there any way one could get a chanukiah, instead of a xmas tree? Other people celebrate different holidays, and I find all this xmas stuff really oppressive. 
    Hey @Dvroh (US1)

Unfortunately not this time, but we really understand this, and I've forwarded your suggestion to the team ^^

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 17.12.2020
    I'd love to have a choice of dec too

It's unfortunate we call them Christmas trees because they actually came from Pagan tradition of bringing evergreens branches in. A symbol of the new life to come in spring

England, for example, did not have Xmas trees until Victorian times. 1840 ish. A German idea Prince Albert, Queen Victoria's consort brought with him

Think of it as a Festive Tree rather than Christmas Tree :smile: 

We do have the New Chinese Year, and the Obon Festival too

And as BugsBunny says we have forwarded this 

Fingers crossed we will start to get choices
  • Okay
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I no longer see the Christmas decorations popping up after harvesting.... to finish decorating the Christmas Tree in the Parking lot. Anyone else?
    I no longer see the Christmas decorations popping up after harvesting.... to finish decorating the Christmas Tree in the Parking lot. Anyone else?
    @DebRN (US1)

This sounds like a display issue, is your count being increased? this should be gone by now, please do let us know if you are still facing this issue.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It wasn't increasing my count for a while, but seemed to clear at some point.  It must have been a display issue.  Much more lag lately with all the events going on probably doesn't help.
  • I don't have any issues with the event as I am getting 1 decoration per each harvest.

It wasn't increasing my count for a while, but seemed to clear at some point.  It must have been a display issue.  Much more lag lately with all the events going on probably doesn't help.
    Glad to hear that it's sorted out now :)

I don't have any issues with the event as I am getting 1 decoration per each harvest.

That's nice to hear ^^

Sign In to comment.