Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Water tower cost

I am considering buying a water tower for my main farm, and have been looking at it for a couple of weeks.  Note I started about 3.5 weeks ago with the game, and am now level 34.  When I first looked, it cost 2000 gold; later it was less, maybe 1700 gold; now it is 1300 gold.  There doesn't appear to be any current sale or discount on it.  Any idea why the price has been going down?  Is it related to me going up levels in the game?

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Answer ✓
    Interesting

Am pretty sure, the water tower level 1 always been 1300 Gold

Then i think its 7100 Gold ;o

Not 100% Sure :)

But Water tower on main farm is definitely a wise choice 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Answer ✓
    The Water Tower in my opinion is the best use of  gold

The first level cost 1300 gold

You can see a table of the all the costs at CrazyBigFarm, where you will find lots of other information like this

Main Farm HERE
    Gourmet Farm HERE
    Flower Farm HERE

• nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    I swear I have seen it for other costs, but I'll accept that maybe I am not remembering it correctly.  Yes, lots on CrazyBigFarm, and I have used that before.  Thanks!
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    @nuke9104 (US1) I don't think you were wrong about the price you have seen for the water tower and yes you are right the price is much more costly for lower levels until you reach that level for the cost to come down.
    You will find similar price changes for buying land if you buy before certain levels
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The cost of each upgrade of the Water Tower is the same for every level of farmer.
    The cost of a plot is also the same for everyone

The position of the plot is irrelevant

The 10th plot on the Main Farm will $42,000 or 1.500 gold what ever it's position

Main Farm expansion plot prices HERE
    Gourmet HERE
    Flower HERE

These prices are the same for everyone

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The cost is only the same if both players are at the required level to purchase the upgrade. If they are not, a farm dollars option will not be available if that upgrade could have been purchased with farm dollars at the required level and a higher gold cost will be charged, which will decrease as the player's level becomes closer to the level the upgrade is unlocked.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file