Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fish Farm. please reset selling of fish together with fish market.

please reset selling of fish together with fish market.

Comments

• I'm giving this people a chance to rethink their greedy action and do what the farmers want for a change...We do NOT want these changes that only benefit the POWER THAT BE !...In about three days I will start dismantling my whole farm and say goodbye to my friends. Every times  We start enjoying new features that give us a sense of accomplishment, you take it away from us because it will take away some of your control. Well I've had it with this BS. If selling our fishes to be able to make some of those impossible upgrade doable is upsetting to you , think about the millions of players that see their dream of getting a bit ahead with this game are feeling today...I for one  am  completely deflated and have no will to continue with this game at all...So after a few days which I know won't make a difference (but I want to give fair warning) I will be going bye bye for good...TOO Much Greed from upstairs has ruin it for me ;-(
  • CviljoenFarmer said:

I thing fish Mark is a good idea. 

Disagree with:

• Rewords is not in line with cost of fishing. please change it urgently. 
    • I still want to sell my Fish at the original prices like my other products.
    • If you not willing to change I'm going to stop playing the game again. I did stop playing the game for almost a year.
    • I did come back duo to some positive changes and now you take it away. IT is no use to go on with the game after the way you change it now.
    • Please reconsider urgently. there is a lot of your competent players who will leave the game duo to this bad decision.

please remember some of the upgrades take a lot of dollar's.

to run the fish farm as it is now is no benefit or use for our players. It is very expensive and a battle to go on with the game.

Thank you

• Its better to cancel fish market and go back into normal method of selling in farm management!!! :/

*****HOPE GGS WILL RESPOND ON THIS SERIOUSLY*****
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Again  they can say they wont all they want to @JVD (US1) until they dont have enough money to pay their employees   LOOK at the real world JC pennys  Sears  Kmart  big companies going out of business different reasons but without paying customers  no business  same will happen here not enough paying players no business  Cant keep screwing over the product and think the consumer is going to be ok with it
    just because they give ridiculous explanations doesnt make what they say is true.
  • barryg (US1)barryg (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    Not going to waste money upgrading boats and fishing Equipment for a bunch of junk you turned a good idea into a complete waste of time but the reason for this is because we don't have to buy gold to be able to upgrade are farms
  • giles 5 (GB1)giles 5 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    Exactly no  paying customers like us idiots buying gold they   GGS will  be hit in the pocket, my fleet is moored up and I am doing no fishing after 2 weeks I start did mantling, that's my protest,so GGS will want  t think seriously about  it?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    well it came true i predicted they would take away the selling of fish because people where able to actually earn big money to do upgrades i have not been on the game for a while just came on to see what was new changes so glad i stopped buying gold off these greedy game makers and so glad i no longer play.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Again  they can say they wont all they want to @JVD (US1) until they dont have enough money to pay their employees   LOOK at the real world JC pennys  Sears  Kmart  big companies going out of business different reasons but without paying customers  no business  same will happen here not enough paying players no business  Cant keep screwing over the product and think the consumer is going to be ok with it
    just because they give ridiculous explanations doesnt make what they say

I agree totally but they are hoping that the ones that are addicted to playing the game for the ego  will continue to purchase large amounts of gold that will be the only ones that keep this game going i think they have tried to fool too many players thats why they have lost a lot and will continue to do so.
  • Seabird (US1)Seabird (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Sorry to see fishing aspect being taken away. I've enjoyed this game but have really become too addicted to playing so much.  Good reason to move on. Way too many new games around to stay with one that is starting to drastically deteriorate.   Thanks for all the past years.    Good gaming all
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @Seabird (US1)   I'm puzzled

This post is 3 Years old.

The fishing aspect is NOT being taken away and has not changed recently
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    I suggest the mods close this thread.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @Fallen (INT1)
    Good idea
    Resurrecting a  3 year old thread with no relevance serves no purpose
This discussion has been closed.