Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where in the world is Willy?

157»

Comments

• jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    Nice. I found the names of the flowers but not a common location for them.

• ME14 (US1)ME14 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    What do we have in common??? : ;)  :)

edited 06.10.2020
    @ME14 (US1)

metal, iron

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 07.10.2020
    You may have read the unfortunate news that WillyBigFoot has retired back to the woods.

His contest must come to an end.

Prizes will be awarded shortly

Post edited by RosyStarling on
    @RosyStarling

No didn't see that. We were wondering where he disappeared to. Thanks for the info.

You may have read the unfortunate news the WillyBigFoot has retired back to the woods.

Prizes will awarded shortly

I hope he is okay. 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 07.10.2020

Where in the world is Willy: The Conclusion

Unfortunately, all your entries were on his inbox, and we do not have the scoreboard (willy points) one which he used to rank the winners, therefore, we are still discussing on how to sort this, and we will try to come up with a plan that's fair for everyone, but please bear in mind that we are at a very unfortunate situation here.

Thank you for understanding.
    BugsBunny, RosyStarling & ChickadeeQuilter! 

Post edited by BugsBunny on
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Since we know that willy was also just a player as us, he might just send it to you when he reads this ? :)
    I hope he didn't go, because he died or anything...?

You may have read the unfortunate news that WillyBigFoot has retired back to the woods.

Prizes will be awarded shortly

Any updates? 

@ME14 (US1)

We request your patience since we are trying to find an optimal solution to sort this in a manner that is almost fair to everyone.

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Did he ever reward for the 1st part of Where's Willy? I looked back and couldn't find anything.

If it was not awareded yet, perhaps you would allow players to resend their messages to another mod? (it's just a thought - I don't even mind if it just drops off, it was just for fun)

edited 10.10.2020
    Howdy Everyone,

As promised, we were able to retrieve some entries from BigFoot, however we are not sure whether all of them are there, so in-case if your name is missing from the list of week 2 and week 3 participants, then please message @BugsBunny (no worries, we will consider awarding any entries of week 2/3 if we missed them, you need to message us with a screenshot of your entry within 1 week from today).

We have selected @Jesse123 (INT1)  as the overall champion, she will receive a Bouncy Castle Decoration, the selection was based on activity, score & answer quality.

Week 2 (Total Participants & Prizes with judgement)

EMPEROR AY (INT1) - 45 (Q1 answer was partial, thats why the points are low) - 1000 GOLD
    jwllmsjnb (US1) - 70 (60 + 10 bonus for nice explanation)  - 2500 Gold
    Jenny1979 (GR1) - 70 (60 + 10 for good explanation) - 2500 GOLD
    dapikalman (US1) - 45 (first question skipped)  - 1000 GOLD
    ME14 (US1) - 70 (60 + 10 bonus for complete answer + explanation) - 2500 GOLD
    AwesomeKFS (US1) - 70  (+10 bonus for nice explanation) - 2500 GOLD
    Jesse123 (INT1) - 70 (60 + 10 bonus for good explanation) - 2500 GOLD

NOTE: We have considered the thread related activities separately below which is like a bonus round, the results are on the bottom of this post.

Week 3 (Total Participants & Prizes)

jwllmsjnb (US1) - 30 - 1500 GOLD
    Jenny1979 (GR1) - 40 - 2000 GOLD
    dapikalman (US1) - 40 - 2000 GOLD
    ME14 (US1) - 30 - 1500 GOLD
    AwesomeKFS (US1) - 30 - 1500 GOLD
    Jesse123 (INT1) - 30 - 1500 GOLD

NOTE: No bonuses this round!

Random Winners From The Thread Based on Activity/Post Quality (Nominated By RosyStarling, ChickadeeQuilter & BugsBunny)

Emperor AY (INT1) - 500 gold
    Bennet Drake (US1) - 500 gold
    khadj1234 (GB1) - 500 gold 
    Albinranch (US1) - 500 gold
    Jenny1979 (GB1) - 500 gold
    jwllmsjnb (US1) - 500 gold
    ME14 (US1) - 500 gold
    Jesse123 (INT1) - 500 gold
    dapikalman (US1) - 500 gold
    AwesomeKFS (US1) - 500 gold
    Anmarie (HU1) - 500 gold
    Southerndelite (US1) - 500 gold

That's all, as i already mentioned above, if you have participated on a corresponding week (2 or 3) and if your name is missing from the above list, please private message @BugsBunny a screenshot of your entry along with the week within one week from today, we will be happy to consider the entry and award a prize :)

Happy Farming,
    BugsBunny, RosyStarling & ChickadeeQuilter!

Post edited by BugsBunny on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Congrats to all the winners!  <3:D
  • Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    Thank you very much for the deco  <3  Congrats to all the other winners too. 
    A long but fun contest  :D  <3
    @BugsBunny

Thank you for the prizes. Congrats to Jesse.
    Congrats everyone :)

Thank you!
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Thank you very much and congratulations to everyone that participated 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Well done everyone who participated and super congratulations to the winners

Tremendous effort all round

Reminder,  there is time until Sunday, if your name is missing from week 2/week 3 even though you have private messaged the entry/participated.

If that's the case, please private message me a screenshot of your entry which you sent to @WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file