Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Pair Finder

Is the problem with the Pair Finder event going to be fixed? It says in my event that only wrong pairs should drop the prize level. But it drops with every pair you make, so if you complete the puzzle you will always end at the bottom of the price range, turn 12.  If this isn´t fixed, then there is no point with this event. 

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Is the problem with the Pair Finder event going to be fixed? It says in my event that only wrong pairs should drop the prize level. But it drops with every pair you make, so if you complete the puzzle you will always end at the bottom of the price range, turn 12.  If this isn´t fixed, then there is no point with this event. 

Have you tried to clear your browsers/cache or refreshed your game?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    it has been said before

You lose a step of reward everytime you flip 2 cards

Wether it is succesful or failure

it is designed that way :)
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    it has been said before

You lose a step of reward everytime you flip 2 cards

Wether it is succesful or failure

it is designed that way :)
    It doesn´t say that in the text in Finnish. The point with this event is pointless if you always end at level 12. There should be a difference with finding pairs or not. 
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93

Have you tried to clear your browsers/cache or refreshed your game?
    It doesn´t change anything, this is how my event looks and the level always goes down with every pair choosing, regardless if its a match or not.
    That's correct

The sooner you find pairs, the more rewards you get

and you are guaranteed to get all rewards

it is a much better version of Shinkei school :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I think you receive the rewards corresponding to where you are on the scale on the left when you have found a matching pair and your score increases each time you find a matching pair. I don't know if there is some way to collect more path finder tokens, but if there isn't then Shinkei-Suijaku would be far better in my opinion as we can save up Fuku Tsuho coins and get prizes with much higher value.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I got some rewards on the pair finder that look like blue basketballs.
    I don't see them anywhere in my inventory, or anything that wants them.
    Does anyone know what they are and where to find them?
    it is things you use for horse training in the Coop horse meadow

its actually the best item for training :)
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 12.10.2020
    These "blue" horse meadow training balls are made in the Textiles Factory.

Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Oh, thanks !
    I haven't used the horse meadow for a while.
    Is there somewhere to see how many of those balls I have?
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Oh, thanks !
    I haven't used the horse meadow for a while.
    Is there somewhere to see how many of those balls I have?
    You can see them on the horse ranch management panel if I am not wrong :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file