Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Handbook format, maybe a 'you farmed this amount of {insert}, only this much more to {upgrade}'?

danko (AU1)danko (AU1) AU1 Posts: 20
edited 31.08.2020 in Suggestions
Maybe considering the new handbooks and how I am sure not many people are willing to spend probably thousands of dollars on the new books, i'd like to consider the Dev's see this. Maybe add a new levelling system for books for the levels past 7? for example: You have to collect a certain amount of the item(as like achievements), and then you can get the book at 90% off for perhaps for free. Also i could assume, for the numbers needed this will be a huge amount, but at least give us this option because it gives us purpose to farm like crazy and hopefully get the books after a while.

Also has anyone yet considering a different way of Pay2Win? for example: Why couldn't the last levels of the book contain a dollar option. Even if it is 1,000,000,000+, that would still be reasonable. I'd probably be underestimating there.

This is just a suggestion as because I'm sure GGS like their paychecks, while most of us could be struggling, especially with Covid. No bad feelings though.

I guess for now, good luck for everyone saving up for the new books, maybe the update on the 2nd of September could change this. Only time will tell.

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Moving this discussion to the suggestions section as this is a suggestion  :)

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    i see you have ruined something else i will not be buying any more books what a load of rubish
  • danko (AU1)danko (AU1) AU1 Posts: 20
    Thanks a lot BugsBunny:)))
Sign In to comment.