Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

My solo private co-op is gone, why?

Hi. I became tired of all the co-op invitations and co-op stuff long ago, so I made a co-op just for myself and invited a long-time friend to it. We were the only members and were taking a break from the game, long enough that I had the "welcome back!" gold reward.
I just logged in to check what's new in the game recently, and found that the entire co-op is gone. Why?
Before I get any common suggestions:
1. We were the only two members, and we know each other personally - my friend hasn't even returned yet, only I did.
2. The co-op was not set to "open for all", it was set to not looking for new members because we didn't even want applications, nor did we get any. 

I worked on it myself for quite some time and was happy to not get any co-op invitations either. What could cause the game to take it away from me without warning? The name wasn't offensive, can't find it in the rankings either so I guess it's just been deleted. 
Quite concerning if entire co-ops regardless of progress can just vanish without a warning, what's to say it can't happen to any other co-op as well, for example during a summer break when everyone's too busy to play? 

Kind of sad that every time I come back, something's very broken in such a way that I instantly lose interest and go back on hiatus because of it. Losing my lovely little solo/duo co-op that I paid gold to establish is certainly something that makes me want to leave right after coming back.

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 15.07.2020
    @Niryn (INT1)
    The thing that would have happened is that one of your other deputies/members were appointed as the new co-op leader after your continued absence of 30 days and the new leader deleted the co-op. 

It is just a possibility, I suggest you to file a support ticket so that they can check what actually happened.
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    edited 15.07.2020
    Like I said, the only members were me and my irl friend and she hasn't been playing the game in months. I know for a fact she didn't delete it. We literally talk outside the game all the time, she's one of my best friends and would've told me if she randomly chose to delete our co-op for no reason or gain.

Let me guess... what actually happens is that the leadership automatically passes between members for a while, and after that the game deletes the co-op due to a coding issue. Or perhaps, the game tries to find a deputy or member but if it doesn't find anyone active, it automatically deletes the co-op?
    Sounds like something Big Farm code might do.

Edit: I'm not eager to contact support, considering they'll likely just claim "oh yeah she deleted it we see it right here yup mm-hm, for sure. Or you deleted it, we know we can see it here, we know what you did better than you do, you probably just forgot that you deleted it, teehee silly customer we make no mistakes!" and close the ticket without actually reading it. :'(
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I see @Niryn (INT1) you got standard response when no-one knows anything. I hope it gets all sorted out, but it might still be a good idea to contact support or even that little button for "contact us" to give your opinion... especially as you spent gold to establish your co-op.  Squeaky wheels really do get stuff done or there're done for you.  Don't give up ... best friends should have a place to have good fun especially as so much of world and places are still in lockdown or people are too afraid to go out and mingle.  Good luck to you and your friend... happy farming soon again.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 16.07.2020
    Like I said, the only members were me and my irl friend and she hasn't been playing the game in months. I know for a fact she didn't delete it. We literally talk outside the game all the time, she's one of my best friends and would've told me if she randomly chose to delete our co-op for no reason or gain.

Let me guess... what actually happens is that the leadership automatically passes between members for a while, and after that the game deletes the co-op due to a coding issue. Or perhaps, the game tries to find a deputy or member but if it doesn't find anyone active, it automatically deletes the co-op?
    Sounds like something Big Farm code might do.

Edit: I'm not eager to contact support, considering they'll likely just claim "oh yeah she deleted it we see it right here yup mm-hm, for sure. Or you deleted it, we know we can see it here, we know what you did better than you do, you probably just forgot that you deleted it, teehee silly customer we make no mistakes!" and close the ticket without actually reading it. :'(
    I would suggest you  contact the support team, they might be able to figure it out from the logs  :)
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    Greetings! I didn't just vanish, I decided it's best for me to take a long break, however long it takes for me to stop feeling sad every time I see my co-opless account. 
    I shouldn't have to send any tickets about an entire co-op disappearing into thin air as if it never existed. They're just going to make me explain it 2-4 times without reading it anyway. 

Thank you for trying to help me. I'm sorry that I'm so full of apathy. I just don't have any energy left for dealing with the usual corporate back-and-forth, especially on a year like this. See you when I see you!
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Hello, in the login screen are you sure you were in the left login tab and not in Register, on the right?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file