Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperatives 101: The Essential Co-op Primer

146»

Comments

• sahar7 (US1)sahar7 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    i was a leader coop and i didn't log in for a month, some one removed me, how can i get back to my coop?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    i was a leader coop and i didn't log in for a month, some one removed me, how can i get back to my coop?
    You have to reapply to join the coop. If you were gone for a month, the system made a deputy or someone else the leader who then removed you.
  • sad2 (INT1)sad2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    is there a set of rules somewhere  my coop says i can only have five members  is this determined by the size of the farm or other methods also if you have a coop can you join someone elses ?
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    You can only be in one coop at a time. Coop size is increased via research.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Find out most of what you need to know about Cooperatives here

https://crazybigfarm.net/how_to/cooperatives.htm
  • tj1503 (US1)tj1503 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hi, new to game. seems like almost everything in missions (quests or whatever you want to call them) leads to co-ops. and I'm still confused about what to do and how the co-op helps my farm. understand the concept, but the first co-op that accepted my request to join said they were NOT interested in Projects or Research. hence some of my confusion. the only thing I got out of this COOP 101 is about what leaders and deputies can and cannot do. but... what is a coop and what does it do for me and my farm?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    That was a very strange co-op !   (imo)  Co-ops give you
    Research - sale prices of your goods can be increased by 60 or 70%
    Access to the co-op competitions where the big members of the co-op will do 99% of the work and you will be showered with "hardwork rewards" (some of which are useful) and some very valuable prizes.

If I was you, I would join a small, open co-op to begin with and work your way up to about level 30. At this level the bigger, high ranking co-ops will accept you and I would move to one of them. 
  • Lost Boys co-op is a non-competitive easy going & relaxed co-op that only asks members to please log in regularly. Any are welcome to join to enjoy the benefits of a co-op without the pressure. 
  • How is the member amount changed? We are at 5/5 but i need what 9 people to do research. ?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 30.08.2021
    ginger02020 (US1) said:
    How is the member amount changed? We are at 5/5 but i need what 9 people to do research. ?
    @ginger02020 (US1) You need to do the recruitment research in the Cooperative section of research. This will give an additional two spaces. You can start recruitment research up to 15 members with farmdollars from your coop account. Above that requires gold from your coop account to start. https://crazybigfarm.net/how_to/coop_research.htm    Each member can buy one researcher with farmdollars. Any more than that requires gold to buy. Hope that helps. :)                                                                                     

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Rennae (US1)Rennae (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    This link leads nowhere:

Where can anyone find accurate up-to-date information about how to play this game?

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 25.02.2022
    CrazyBigFarm has closed

The GGS BigFarm Wiki is the most up to date information we have HERE

You will find quite a lot of CBF in the WayBack Machine version HERE
Sign In to comment.