Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Championship not registering for me

I have been doing missions in the latest championship and scores not showing, I have been at zero frustrated as I have spent time and money not to show a place or rank. Is anyone else experiencing this? Can someone help me?

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 29.07.2020
    Hello @kathyh (US1)

Are you refreshing the score using the refresh button? and where exactly is your score not displayed? in the mission ranking or the individual member rankings (in the cooperative championship)?

It would be great if you could provide a screenshot.

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • kathyh (US1)kathyh (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    HI!  I appreciate your help. 
    Hi, I have signed out and back in several times, the green button to reset just stays grey on this picture, the other picture I have reset the game but it still stays ay zero. That is all I know to do, other than restarting my computer which I have done several times now. I appreciate any help.
    Thank you,
    Kathyh
    edited 30.07.2020
    Hi, I have signed out and back in several times, the green button to reset just stays grey on this picture, the other picture I have reset the game but it still stays ay zero. That is all I know to do, other than restarting my computer which I have done several times now. I appreciate any help.
    Thank you,
    Kathyh

Thank you for sharing the information, I'll get back to you  :)
    Sorry, this is so frustrating, to say the least. In just about all Championship games I spend money to buy gold, use it, and spend time having the games not work. 
    @kathyh (US1)

Did you try clearing your cache? If yes and if you are still facing this issue please contact our support team, who can check whats wrong.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
Sign In to comment.