Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dream World

24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
I know this is an old discussion. BUT when will we have the 2 week Dream World back? One week is just not enough time to clear the land and NOT everyone is a gold user over there. One week really is proving to be not worth it anymore.  I know this will fall on deaf ears AGAIN! SO I will go no further but GGS you really need to consider  adding at least another week back

Comments

• i second what antigone6 said
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    me three :)
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    The only side quests I don't get done in 1 week are Midas Touch, XP & The press... everything else I get done, with no gold.

The only downside I find is I seem to get fewer and fewer diamonds each time the event runs for the same amount of effort
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    I have kept quiet on this subject but not today.  :((

Last night when I logged off from Dream World I noticed that I had 2000 blue diamonds.  Today when I log on I am down to 1859 diamonds.  Where have the rest gone??  Why have they gone??  This is not the first time I have noticed that the amount of diamonds has changed.  Nothing has changed overnight so the amount should not have changed. 

If this is a continual thing (losing diamonds for no reason) then why bother playing Dream World at all?

I can't spend gold on this so every diamond I get is precious.  

Please can I get an answer about this?

@TiminuTufu

PS:  Please bring back the 2 weeks as 1 week is no where near enough time to get things done.
  • Howdy

You get diamonds based on your rankings in dream world, for XP/Rank

So when u are logged off, a couple players, can get ahead of you, and diminish your ranking reward for the quantity of diamonds

Also, we have forwarded the suggestion for a bit longer dream world , but keep in mind, its been always 1 week dream worlds for a little bit now 
    edited 15.06.2020
    Thank you for your quick response @TiminuTufu.  I have NEVER received an answer so quick before.  :)  Mind you I have rarely EVER received an answer on any of my questions in the past.  So a big thank you to you.  :)

On the note of players getting ahead of me overnight should NOT take away any diamonds I have won by buying land & clearing it etc.  Diamonds won should not disappear even when you lose places on the leaderboard.   That is so wrong!!  My dream experience points don't change even when someone gets ahead of me because I am sleeping.  So we then shouldn't lose any diamonds.  That needs to change.

On our normal farm we don't lose anything overnight when we sleep eg. money, gold or xp points because someone else gets ahead of me in xp points so why should the Dream World be different?
  • Well, there is 2 ways that you earn diamonds in the dream world

One is static, and you wont lose any, for clearing land / completing tasks

But the one with rankings, really depends on your final ranking

You can also increase you rank/diamonds, by going up 
    The keeping of diamonds should be looked at.  We shouldn't lose any because of losing places in ranking.  If that is the case then why should anyone but the person in 1st place ever play Dream World?  They are the only one who really wins in this game.  Everyone else loses some of their hard work because they require sleep.  Not everyone can throw gold at this game & win first place.

I don't get many diamonds in our normal way of farming so getting some extra with Dream World was a winner for me.  But not anymore.  I think this will be the last time I play Dream World.  I can't play 24/7 to keep my ranking high.  We are NOT robots.  To win during the day & lose at night is so wrong in my book.

Thank you for your responses.  I understand you are the go-between with the developers of the game & we the players so my anger & frustration is not to you personally.  

Cheers,
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The keeping of diamonds should be looked at.  We shouldn't lose any because of losing places in ranking.  If that is the case then why should anyone but the person in 1st place ever play Dream World?  They are the only one who really wins in this game.  Everyone else loses some of their hard work because they require sleep.  Not everyone can throw gold at this game & win first place.

I don't get many diamonds in our normal way of farming so getting some extra with Dream World was a winner for me.  But not anymore.  I think this will be the last time I play Dream World.  I can't play 24/7 to keep my ranking high.  We are NOT robots.  To win during the day & lose at night is so wrong in my book.

Thank you for your responses.  I understand you are the go-between with the developers of the game & we the players so my anger & frustration is not to you personally.  

Cheers,
    You aren't losing any diamonds. It is showing how many diamonds you would receive if you finished the event at your current rank. But you can expect for it to go up and down so the amount will change over time.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 15.06.2020
    Thank You Timinu for your responses!! Much appreciated. And you are correct, DW has only lasted for 1 week for a while now, which makes me realize even more, one week is not enough time, and each time I do participate in a one week Dream World, the more I realize, one week isn't really worth it unless you are a gold user.  Which I am less and less of a gold user for numerous reasons. All of which many have posted about already :-)   If GGS can't make changes to suggestions being made, then farmers obviously will have to make changes to the way they play. For me, this is the last time I purchase the DW Pass for 1 week of play, just not worth it, 

• TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    edited 15.06.2020
    @antigone6 (US1)

Well , it depends , you can easily get between 4-6k diamonds for playing the dream world for maybe 1 day, without gold

You really have to work specifically on things

You can read Exxy's guide at 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/203304/dream-world-guide#latest

It seems kinda helpful
    Post edited by TiminuTufu (FormerMod) on
    Thank You Timinu! I will check it out. :)
  • Daisy53 (US1)Daisy53 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    I enjoy the one week it gives me a challenge and I never use gold.  I have a question about the new weekly pass where we can win diamonds if we have 3 level 9 houses etc.  Since I do not use gold will I at least get the diamonds I have earned on the ones that are visible to me? or must I purchase the pass to get those diamonds as well?

• I've never bought a pass, Daisy53, but the way that I read the info, you have to buy the pass to get the diamonds for those extra tasks.
  • Daisy53 (US1)Daisy53 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    Thank you for such a quick response.  I thought that was how it worked but was not sure.
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
          I have a Coop companion whom is having difficult troubles - as you can see here -
    1. times up on building - yet is stalled at zero time left -
     2. Yet there is no build function available due to gold needing to be collected -
    3. After starting the Dream World from her main farm the trimmer is still stuck on Zero
     Not sure whats up with the German but it is US1

Wow a Smaller amount would be expected

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    BJs (US1) said:
          I have a Coop companion whom is having difficult troubles - as you can see here -
    1. times up on building - yet is stalled at zero time left -
     2. Yet there is no build function available due to gold needing to be collected -
    3. After starting the Dream World from her main farm the trimmer is still stuck on Zero
     Not sure whats up with the German but it is US1

Wow a Smaller amount would be expected

@bJs (US1)

Please ask her to hard reload the game, if it is still not working, then please ask her to try clearing the cache, this seems like a client-side issue to me which would be fixed by refreshing itself.  :)  
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    ok what is up - If she started the dream world from the main farms parking lot - you cant get a better restart - as you should know if you load the dream it leaves the main farm not running any more -  So of course she closed the dream world farm then started the Big Farm to get to the parking lot to start the dream world again -  There is way to many things going bonkers in the game last few weeks. 

If you have not read a lot in the Forms then you may not know if you turn in a ticket in with the Support team it may take weeks b4 you get an answer - and if it is lost goods  months - most of the time you never get a reply at all - and even when there is proof that things you say are correct they say we dont do it like that - or there is never any instant when big farm will run like that - -

GGS,

your farmers have called and they want their 2 WEEK DW BACK PLEASE!!!

Thank you
    edited 16.09.2020
    Still an old discussion
    But will we ever get a 2 WEEK DW? PLEASE!!   It's what the farmers want!!
    Should I just give up on this ever happening???

Post edited by 24K Mayhem (US1) on
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Still an old discussion

We will pass this feedback on.  :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Still an old discussion

Not likely folks enjoy that 1 & they are still running 2 co op events at the same time :(
    Still an old discussion

Not likely folks enjoy that 1 & they are still running 2 co op events at the same time :Y
    You are right Data! Guess we should be careful what we ask for. Lol
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    It is true, it is basically impossible to clear all plots without gold.
    2 week DW again would be really nice so we could - you've got my vote!

But in the same sense, I do NOT vote for any other fix; I'd rather leave it as is if we can't get at least 2 weeks back.
    Meaning, I'd still rather have them all available to buy, even if I can't clear them.
  • To be honest I don't think I would get double the amount of diamonds in 2 weeks , so 1 week event is fine for me. I don't buy gold for it and still manage to buy, if not clear, all plots . In fact I prefer the event without the gourmet farm buildings

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file