Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Why are there players on simultaneous missions?

Tired of reporting in the forum and in the support, players who are doing simultaneous missions and scoring points in both. I just made the complaint for another player. It is evident that they use a hack, but it is not understood how it is possible. I´m in HIS1
I also put it on the forum in Spanish.

Comments

• i dont think that is possible just that they leave one mission and happen to be in your loop and they are with you happens to me a lot i see the same players if i use stacker farm machine or not they get in my loop and just are with me for sometime and they break the loop if they leave earlier than me or i leave 
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    I use the Stackmaster a lot in a CC... it allows you to shelve a Mission and start another

Its one of the Farm Machines in the Garage

No hack needed to be in multiple Missions
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Tired of reporting in the forum and in the support, players who are doing simultaneous missions and scoring points in both. I just made the complaint for another player. It is evident that they use a hack, but it is not understood how it is possible. I´m in HIS1
    I also put it on the forum in Spanish.
    It's not possible for a player to be in two missions at once. I read your other post and I have experienced this before. What is happening is that the mission fails to update to the current scores and to show whether a player has shelved or not. Instead it is showing what the mission was like earlier, usually when you shelved. You have to refresh the browser to fix the issue. There is no hack being used, it is simply a display error that didn't update the players' scores and whether they are still in the mission or not.
  • Ashantinai (HIS1)Ashantinai (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 26

Thanks for the explanation!
  • Ashantinai (HIS1)Ashantinai (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 26
    I use the Stackmaster a lot in a CC... it allows you to shelve a Mission and start another

Its one of the Farm Machines in the Garage

No hack needed to be in multiple Missions
    Do you earn points in the missions at the same time? in all of them you are green instead of red?
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    @Ashantinai (HIS1)

You cannot keep adding to the total collected once you have shelved a mission but you will get RP points for any Mission you have collected somethng in
    So yes, you show red but will get some RP

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    using stackmaster you can shelve missions even without collecting anything. and when you collect and shelve you earn RP depending on the rank you get at the end of the mission. during the time stackmaster is on there is no limit of the missions you can shelve.
    using stackmaster you can shelve missions even without collecting anything. and when you collect and shelve you earn RP depending on the rank you get at the end of the mission. during the time stackmaster is on there is no limit of the missions you can shelve.
    There is a limit. You can only have a maximum of 100 missions at once. If you reach that limit, you have to wait for some to end before being able to start more. That is only an issue in some larger servers though.
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    thank you,didnt knew about the limit.i havent been so fast to hit 100 missions, anyway in my sever finding a missiontakes a bit of time so it will be a restriction for us i guess. thanks again !
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    thank you,didnt knew about the limit.i havent been so fast to hit 100 missions, anyway in my sever finding a missiontakes a bit of time so it will be a restriction for us i guess. thanks again !
    You're welcome. I rarely reach the fourth page so it won't happen here either.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file