Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion to Improve Fishing Sets

So, right now there are fishing sets. My suggestion is to have an option to purchase missing items from a set.

For example, I have a set: 2 Nancy and 1 Roy.
I want to apply the set, but I only have 1 Roy. So when I click on the set, a popup should appear:

Purchase 2 Nancy for $3250?     or
Purchase 2 Nancy for 32 gold?

After purchased, these items would appear directly in the completed set.

This would save a lot of clicking and make these sets even more useful.

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Why ? just buy hundreds of crew at a time & replenish after unloading your ships. Since i started doing this i never run out of crew :smiley:
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    @Data King (US1)  -  you made me smile,  I buy my Roys & Bridgittes a thousand at a time.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Like Data King said, this feature is not really necessary because it's easy to always have an excess of the crew ready with some preparation.
Sign In to comment.