Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Ore procurement

How do you collect ores and transfer them to the smelter?

Comments

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    You mine for them in your gold mine. The output is automatically added to your smelter.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Worse idea ever in the game. Use our Gold mine - - -  :(
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Data King (US1) Wait until they get the idea to use our horse racing training facility for fashion parades. ;)
  • yep we all need 2 mines now.
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 06.05.2020
    just harvested my mine for the first time since I built the smelter.....  I did not receive any ore at all.  I am above Level 60 (which it says you must be at on the mine to receive ore.... although I don't know how or where you figure out your horse farm level).... as I am able to upgrade the tannery, dyeworks and spinning mills.... they also require at least level 60....  am I missing something???!!!

EDIT:   Also, it's still a 48-hr turnaround time til I can try again.... thought if we need ore for the smelter, the mine wouldn't take so long til you can mine it again.
    Post edited by Pookie89 (US1) on
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    Not enjoying the horse ranch as much as I use to; now every upgrade at some astronomical time; shields galore required yet getting those same shields at an all-time low; even thinking to upgrade anything is a 5-year plan or is it 10-year plan ???  doesn't matter because when you finally do manage to get feet on the ground, GGS changes rules with new updates & fixes that one is forever behind the eight ball and in a constant state of gloom and doom … time to scream out of despair and frustration.  I'm just going to click and harvest; and, just play the very barest of minimum time...just sign in to see who is coop is still alive and well and playing (maybe even enjoying the game)...sigh sigh sigh...desperately looking for other things to do in reality since crisis still on-going and isolation/quarantine still in effect...boo-hoo boo-hoo boo-hoo pulling out my hair insane LOL
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 08.05.2020
    just harvested my mine for the first time since I built the smelter.....  I did not receive any ore at all.  I am above Level 60 (which it says you must be at on the mine to receive ore.... although I don't know how or where you figure out your horse farm level).... as I am able to upgrade the tannery, dyeworks and spinning mills.... they also require at least level 60....  am I missing something???!!!

EDIT:   Also, it's still a 48-hr turnaround time til I can try again.... thought if we need ore for the smelter, the mine wouldn't take so long til you can mine it again.
    Click on the mine then go to the second page to find the ores. You need both gold horseshoes and crests to produce ore. Copper takes three hours to produce and tin takes four. 
    Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29

Click on the mine then got to the second page to find the ores. You need both gold horseshoes and crests to produce ore. Copper takes three hours to produce and tin takes four. 
    Thank you ~ I see it now!!!  :)
  • just harvested my mine for the first time since I built the smelter.....  I did not receive any ore at all.  I am above Level 60 (which it says you must be at on the mine to receive ore.... although I don't know how or where you figure out your horse farm level).... as I am able to upgrade the tannery, dyeworks and spinning mills.... they also require at least level 60....  am I missing something???!!!

Click on the mine then got to the second page to find the ores. You need both gold horseshoes and crests to produce ore. Copper takes three hours to produce and tin takes four. 
    Thank you ~ I see it now!!!  :)
    You're welcome. ; )
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 01.07.2020
    Ore Mining is broken for me... it just stays at zero all the time, so I cannot smelt or upgrade stuff

EDIT: Well I figure out how to get ore, not that it matters much as I can no longer craft anything and the game spams me to buy 20k gold to do anything there... so now I don't bother
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file