Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Apr 29th - Never miss a thing! - Discussion!

Feel free to discuss!

All Feedback Is Welcome 

You can see Latest Changes HERE

Comments

• Tidbits of informations!

If you see strange/weird text again , you will have to clear cache and update the xml version 

:)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I hope this will allow Benny's Bargains and the fertile meadow offer to come more frequently. I have been having issues with getting the fertile meadow offer and everyone in my cooperative has been having issues with Benny's Bargains and collectibles.
  • Nelie (NL1)Nelie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    edited 29.04.2020
    Hoop dat er eens iets gedaan wordt aan de traagheid van het spel als er steeds meer bijkomt, Of als er verschillende events tegelijk opgestart staat.

Translated in English

Hope that something will be done about the slowness of the game if more and more is added, or if several events are started at the same time.

Please post in English if possible

Post edited by TiminuTufu (FormerMod) on
  • "Never miss a thing"

I seem to be missing a few things. Dreamworld and Golden Week 

Gold mining licences for seaweed products or mystery boxes? That is most likely the worst deal I have ever seen in this game.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Missing Everything! Candy Farm, Dream World! There is nothing in the Parking Lot???
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    Yep everthing is missing for me too
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    Same.

Everything missing for me and everyone in my coop (who is online right now)
  • Since the update everything i had in storage on the horse ranch has gone but it says storage full and i cannot make anything as it says there is nothing in storage, not happy with this update, it seems only to have affected my horse ranch not dream world or candy farm as for others

• I have had to reload the game from the big farm website to clear the problem, it may work for others as well
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    Horses are stuck in training too. All option buttons are greyed out. 1/10 for this update.

Plus the robbery that is GML's needed to buy stuff. Bad idea. Lol
  • The issue currently on-going with the parking lot , is under investigation

• danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    what aload of rubish only for people who buy gold
  • missing all my things too

• gldnhvst (US1)gldnhvst (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    did not work for me  tried to strt over from a baby farm for me  lol  still nothing in my parking lot,  no hwe

gldnhvst
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    It didn't work for me either...
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I harvested my apples.  That made the worldwide championship thing show up.
    Here is a better offer:

• My production facilites on Horse ranch are broken, all my stocks are gone, can't make anything, cant use anything, can't harvest the trees...
  • Trisha7 (US1)Trisha7 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    yes, everything gone from the parking lot so going to bed after waiting for the update, Candy Farm is gone as well, other things are crazy as well!
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    This game is being run by idiots
  • misheto (US1)misheto (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    someone will give a logical explanation for all the work on the funnel for the millions spent on the candy farm all missing
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Shows I have been pranked by Tanuki but He is MIA nowhere to be found
  • steve p. (US1)steve p. (US1) US1 Posts: 37
     WTF the whole game is screwed up, Horse ranch, Dream Farm, Hard Worker, Candy farm. EVERTTHING<  WHAT's going on  ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

• Feel free to discuss!

All Feedback Is Welcome 

You can see Latest Changes HERE

• I am missing all events, (No Tents in parking lot)  DW, HWE, Horse Season. I still have WWC and that is it.
  • steve p. (US1)steve p. (US1) US1 Posts: 37
      This is just a bunch of F*^#ING BS I"M OUTA HERE>
  • "Never miss a thing"

I seem to be missing a few things. Dreamworld and Golden Week 

• Morning,
                I too logged on this morning to find all my side lines missing on all my farms. 
  • all my stuff missing as well!
Sign In to comment.