Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Breeding seed limit being ignored

Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
Ok, I am a little reluctant to bring up this "bug" because it is to players's advantage. However, I have noticed that when we harvest, we are continuing to get breeding seeds beyond the 40 limit. Is this a deliberate change? Below is an inventory screenshot.

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I wish you had been even more reluctant Rusty  :¬D  I was keeping quiet too
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    well done Rusty!!! 
  • i feel a hotfix coming on now ... brilliant
  • Sigh, me too, more reluctance was needed here.
    How are we going to cope without you ???  You are helpful, you are knowledgeable, you are witty, you are just awesome !!!   How can anybody hope to take your place ? I am going to miss you so badly  :¬(((
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I believe there is nothing they can really do about it as they are now parts of rewards which are given to all those that earn them ;)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This issue also occurs for water.

In fairness, it's probably best to have it fixed, because if there was some issue with the game that was affecting us negatively, we would like to have it resolved rather than having all the issues including the one that benefits us ignored.
    This issue also occurs for water.

In fairness, it's probably best to have it fixed, because if there was some issue with the game that was affecting us negatively, we would like to have it resolved rather than having all the issues including the one that benefits us ignored.
    Nah!!  In fairness, there are many issues with the game affecting us negatively. Having one that benefits us is not excessive.    rofl   :¬D  

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Nah!!  In fairness, there are many issues with the game affecting us negatively. Having one that benefits us is not excessive.    rofl   :¬D  

Yes. But I guess the issues are worse than the benefit from this in my opinion.
  • the only problem with unlimited water and seedling, is gold buyers can get more special seeds by using a tonne of gold.  Good on them if that want to.  The more gold they spend, the longer I can play for free.  This way they will spend even more on CC to win...lol
Sign In to comment.