Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Why is there not a way to cancel the village fair challenges?

too many times our Co-op has lost lots of time points gold and money from newbies and malicious types starting challenges none of us could possibly complete,at our current levels.there needs to be a way to cancel the challenge.Or make it so only the co-op leader or deputy  be able to set the filters for the challenges

Comments

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 08.03.2020
    Agreed @CraigDad (US1)  This has been a gripe from players for ages, after a long while and a lot of moaning they made it so that one can see who starts what which is already a small step forward. Sadly BFG/GGS would make the cost to cancel a challenge so expensive that I hope Fort Knox is full to the rooftops with gold.

• Braley (US1)Braley (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    I thought that only deputies and leaders being able to start challenges was the case, but i guess not?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Anyone can start them... and often, people that haven't read up on it just hit "go" and have a 12 hr challenge that ties up the ability to do shorter ones that you can actually complete.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 09.03.2020
    You don't need to fill the challenges completely to get the rewards.
    We often use a long one for over-night, that the co-op only completes 1% or 2%.
    We still get all 100 of the rewards.
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    @Braley (US1) after 30 minutes anyone can start a challenge in the Village fair.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    You don't need to fill the challenges completely to get the rewards.
    Changing subject slightly, has anyone worked out what actually triggers the rewards ?  Sometimes we get them all after only a few minutes and other times we don't get all of them at all !! Making no sense to me atm
  • You don't need to fill the challenges completely to get the rewards.
    Changing subject slightly, has anyone worked out what actually triggers the rewards ?  Sometimes we get them all after only a few minutes and other times we don't get all of them at all !! Making no sense to me atm
    Rewards are dependent on length and difficulty of challenges. The number in front of each challenge name is the performance score. It controls the difficulty of challenges. Higher PS means more difficult challenges. Number of rewards is controlled by length of challenges. Short challenges have few rewards and long ones up to a hundred rewards. Not getting all of them likely means you are choosing challenges that are too difficult. You can not contribute enough of the requirements to get the rewards. 
    It's your last sentence that I'm trying to expand @farmgirlmimi43 (US1) . I understand what's offered but we've been in situations where we have been at 100% (green bars filled) and not received all the support items and others where we have them all despite not being anywhere near 100%. It does not seem to be as simple as "contribute enough of the requirements"

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    Do you mean the challenge support rewards? Thoese are for each challenge and they are based on individuals score for that challenge.nothing to do with the coop or how much of the items needed are collected. I have noticed that lower level players need a lower amount to get the rewards then higher level but I have not cared enough to figure it out. So you would have to look and see if you personally got enough points that challenge to get them.
    Do you mean the challenge support rewards? Thoese are for each challenge and they are based on individuals score for that challenge.nothing to do with the coop or how much of the items needed are collected. I have noticed that lower level players need a lower amount to get the rewards then higher level but I have not cared enough to figure it out. So you would have to look and see if you personally got enough points that challenge to get them.
    This is what is causing me to ask the question, I had at least one challenge where it appeared to be entirely due to my personal score as you describe. But, some of those rewards include increases to the booster % and, when I asked some of my team-mates, they had exactly the same %ages as me  !!!  This seems improbable unless the mechanism is not as we think it is
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    You will find that the number of co op support rewards available effect the % of the boosters earned from them when the members can earn them. From my findings 2 to 10 = 1% boosters 11 to 20 = 2% boosters 21 to 30 = 3% boosters I think you can see where it's going from here. The trick is getting as many co op members to earn these as possible. & yes the amounts one has to collect do have to do with player level. Not quite sure of those numbers yet, but I'm sure some one out there has been or has them.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    The challenge support rewards are based on personal score for each member. But they get add as a whole. For example a 30min challenge has 1 1% field booster we have 69 players.so if every player got there personal challenge support rewards the coop would gain 69% to the field percent booster. If only 36 players were able to get the challenge support rewards then only 36% would go to the coop booster. Does this make any more Sence? Also there is a you tube video on crazybig farms site that might help you.
    @ijrosh (US1)  YES!!  Wonderful! That makes perfect sense. Thankyou so much, it was really doing my head in.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file