Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 18th - Farmers fish too! - Discussion

Comments

• Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    I can get into Dream World, but the nursery is non-functional. I reloaded it but it still doesn't work at all.

Same in SKN server
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Having same problem as rhon. It tells me update page, I have rebooted and restarted computer and nothing happens, so what do I do now?
    @Becka66 (US1)  @rhon (GB1)   @janflipflo (GB1)

Usually refreshing the page is done by ctrl+F5 (instead of the usual F5)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I took 176 swordfish from a boat and it registered as lobsters, nice hotfix
    It's the same for me.
    A boat with swordfish, and classified as lobsters. :/ 

Luckily the FHWE is not running .....curious how that will work next time :open_mouth:
  • Hotfix Notes:

The following bugs are going to be addressed in the Hotfix:

* Nursery fixed
    * Dream World for INT Server will be fixed
    * Skip Tutorial button removed in the "wait until mill is finalized" step
    * Wildflowers in tutorial will be set to finished state when mill is done building
    * New accounts start with 15 extra cash
    * Loading issues when accessing the game through specific url

Expected downtime is as usual, 30 minutes or less.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    I saw Oleg with exclamation marks on his head in my dock, but couldn't get any task from him (I'm on fish level 99). And then he disappeared, hope he didn't fell to the sea, at least hope he can swim, because I didn't see that he would have lifejacket on.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542

@KIMMIECAT@NL1

"Usually refreshing the page is done by ctrl+F5 (instead of the usual F5)"

Yes, first thing I did,, several times before rebooting also several times
    As you can see from Fuzzy Bear's post above  ... it was not my error but Bug Farms
  • sultan6 (INT1)sultan6 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    I can't get into my farm standing at the blue screen
    Help me
  • Unable to outfit ANY boats with equipment/crew. 
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    so I save the equipment, does it save it for that boat? Seems I am having to rename it and save it for every boat.
  • If i click on my boats, to see what are in them, they all say 341,swordfish 341 salmon,341,cod. they are collecting from different pools with only one pool of thoes and they
    and another questiion, if a lower level player saves and equip. pkg on a lower level boat, can they change it when the boat levels up?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I saw Oleg with exclamation marks on his head in my dock, but couldn't get any task from him (I'm on fish level 99). And then he disappeared, hope he didn't fell to the sea, at least hope he can swim, because I didn't see that he would have lifejacket on.
    Same here, Juitsu. I clicked on him and he just vanished.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you so much for the fishing boat pre-sets, they are grate! I love the fact that an image of the load pops-up too. Well done
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    "The new Barn dialogue is now coming to all temporary farms!

As you know, the new Barn dialogue, Farm Management, was introduced with the last update. And, now the new dialogue will also be available for all temporary farms!"

Please NO!  The Barn Dialogue is terribe -- cumbersome, disorganized, and takes a lot more time to find. Please don't implement it on the temp farms.  Once again, we ask for something to go away, and GGS increases it.

• qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    Hi everyone. I like some of the changes made in this most recent update. I don't know what 'Barn Dialogue' means. But, I would like to 'report' that, since todays' update, some of my coop mates and I have been lagging very badly. We click on something and no Icons appear, mouse or fishing line jumps around a lot, takes several moments to register anything, etc. I imagine that there are probably people who, with these issues, are not able to access their farms at all (educated guess, no confirmation). Thanks for reading.
  • so I save the equipment, does it save it for that boat? Seems I am having to rename it and save it for every boat.
    Saved equipment packages work on all boats.Does well for me because I mainly use only two setups, freezer or no freezer. You can also load the setup onto a boat then make changes before deploying it. 
  • and another questiion, if a lower level player saves and equip. pkg on a lower level boat, can they change it when the boat levels up?
    There is a trash button so the setup can be changed. 
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554

As you know, the new Barn dialogue, Farm Management, was introduced with the last update. And, now the new dialogue will also be available for all temporary farms!"

Please NO!  The Barn Dialogue is terribe -- cumbersome, disorganized, and takes a lot more time to find. Please don't implement it on the temp farms.  Once again, we ask for something to go away, and GGS increases it.

I gotta agree. The new Barn set-up is a dud. Takes forever to scroll through to find something if you need to sell items. Another unwanted, unnecessary, so-called 'improvement' that makes game play more cumbersome than ever. Do the developers even understand this game and the issues we face? 

The save set-up feature for fishing boats is definitely helpful. I think it is the only improvement made in the last 6 months that I can endorse
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    So we have these new tasks with Olegs picture on them.  Do these keep going?  They are not daily tasks.  I am obviously through with the old tasks from years ago.  How long do these keep going?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    In my opinion the new farm management screen is not that bad but it could be improved. Like maybe keeping the items split up before like products from orchards/stables and field items. It is a bit silly in my opinion to repeat the items that can be collected on both pages like eggs for example. That could probably save some time with the scrolling. At the moment some things can be managed more quickly but some things are managed more slowly.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    and another questiion, if a lower level player saves and equip. pkg on a lower level boat, can they change it when the boat levels up?
    There is a trash button so the setup can be changed. 
    thanks so much for taking the time farmgirlmimi43. I think if I had watched the tutorial I would not have needed to ask the question.  But thanks for your help!
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • FarmerCli (US1)  No you can change the first 2 slots without gold.

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I kept accidently hitting the trash button for a while, until I got my cursor in the right spot... fortunately, you just reset it again and move on.  Nice feature now that I'm remembering to use it!
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    There is a pleasure park bug.  Suppose that to get a bonus I need 26 level-4 decos.  Suppose I have 25.  Then, if I add a level-4 deco to a blank spot on the board, my points per second should go "up".......However, when I do this, my points per second drop.  It actually hurts me to have the 26th level-4 deco.  How could this ever be?
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 20.02.2020
    I've noticed that DSF is very sluggish now, not the rest of the farm, just this one particular area of the game.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Please bring back the old barn setup with the pages rather than scrolling.  I can't find a blessed thing now.  :(  It takes far too long to find things.  At least with the pages you knew what was on which page.

I don't know of anyone who asked for that change so why do it?  It worked fine the way it was.
    Yeah, the new barn setup bites!  Can we please go back to the old farm management console - much easier to use, much easier to read.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382

I gotta agree. The new Barn set-up is a dud. Takes forever to scroll through to find something if you need to sell items. Another unwanted, unnecessary, so-called 'improvement' that makes game play more cumbersome than ever. Do the developers even understand this game and the issues we face? 

The save set-up feature for fishing boats is definitely helpful. I think it is the only improvement made in the last 6 months that I can endorse
    No, the developers do not understand the game.  They don't even PLAY the game except to "test" if their "cool code" seems to fundamentally work.  That's why important things remain broken for years and why things that work keep getting "fixed" so that they become useless.  
Sign In to comment.