Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Santa´s workshop

11113»

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I cannot donate anything to santas workshop since day 1 of the event. Every time the timer for waking santa goes to zero it offers me the top decos (that i dont want) and i cannot donate anything. I have not awaken the santa but the event works like i im waking him up at top decos each day when the timer (that runs for 24h) goes to 0. i want other decos + to get rid of stuff i never use thats collecting dust in the storage. 
    The same thing has been happening to several I know of, including me.  I can only choose from the top set of decos (which are of very low value), and cannot donate anything.  Haven't been able to get rid of anything since the first day. As they are on vaction, I doubt if it will be sorted.  
    i am sorry do you mean top like level 9? if so they are low value because they are very small. if it is like a 8 or 9 happiness it will be a 1x1. if it is in its teens it is probably a 2x2. and twenty are usually 2x3 which are externally helpful that is why they are level 9. and i know you probably know this but i will ask the stupid question anyways. you know there is a  tab to change what you want to donate? i was able to even donate the boats this year. sorry it is not working for you.
    Q
    The tab to change button isn't working for some of us.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    This is 1 bug I hope they NEVER fix.  I am getting level 9 deco every day after day 1.  Even if they do fix this for next year I will have 50M dung to donate for it as I won't use any of my dung this year.

Wahoo
    You do have a point.  B)
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    edited 28.12.2019
    I am very happy with the change to the wheel. I am getting good, useable decos.

I think some people make the mistake of thinking the better decos are the ones with the most points. In this game there is a limited amount of space to place decos. To get the most possible happiness point for the space available, the best decos are the ones that have the highest points per square occupied.

For example, if you get a deco that is 5 x 5 and worth 100 points. 5 x 5 is 25 squares of space occupied. For this deco you would get 4 points per square.

I am trying for the animal balloon decos. They are 2 x 2 and worth 30 points. 2 x 2 = 4 squares. 30 points divided by 4 is 7.5 points per square. Almost double the previously mentioned example.

If your trying to build your farm up with the most happiness points, those smaller decos are much better. You just need to be patient since you will need more of them.
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 28.12.2019
    I am very happy with the change to the wheel. I am getting good, useable decos.

I think some people make the mistake of thinking the better decos are the ones with the most points. In this game there is a limited amount of space to place decos. To get the most possible happiness point for the space available, the best decos are the ones that have the highest points per square occupied.

For example, if you get a deco that is 5 x 5 and worth 100 points. 5 x 5 is 25 squares of space occupied. For this deco you would get 4 points per square.

I am trying for the animal balloon decos. They are 2 x 2 and worth 30 points. 2 x 2 = 4 squares. 30 points divided by 4 is 7.5 points per square. Almost double the previously mentioned example.

If your trying to build your farm up with the most happiness points, those smaller decos are much better. You just need to be patient since you will need more of them.
    Yep, i would have to completely agree with you, one 2x2 deco i got is 32 HP with 42 VP (after i upgraded it), that's 8 per square not including the VP which, if i put it on the decoration valley, will count.

But, i do have to see it from everyone's point of view, it's all nice when you're getting level 9 deco's that have 30 hp but they might need deco's with 150 or 200 hp which, there's only 1 or 2 of them that you can get in the lvl 9 deco range and as we all know, it's pretty hard to want a specific deco and then spin and always get it.
  • all i get are huge decos with good happiness but much worse than the 2x2 and 2x3 i would like. got the teacupride trice now... have nowhere to put them. Santas workshop for me is to get nice looking decos with the most happines/square that are otherwise hard or impossible to get. The decos at the top (teacupride, waterfall etc) are not something i prefer. luckily they can be demolished to improve other decos, but waiting a whole year to have a chance of getting those nice decos because of this bug is a no no.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    all i get are huge decos with good happiness but much worse than the 2x2 and 2x3 i would like. got the teacupride trice now... have nowhere to put them. Santas workshop for me is to get nice looking decos with the most happines/square that are otherwise hard or impossible to get. The decos at the top (teacupride, waterfall etc) are not something i prefer. luckily they can be demolished to improve other decos, but waiting a whole year to have a chance of getting those nice decos because of this bug is a no no.
    It's always been a bit of a gamble when it comes to using Santa's Workshop. You're chances of getting a deco you want is pretty slim.
     Watch as you donate towards the decos. Once most of the decos in the view frame are close in levels. Then spin. You stand a better chance of getting a deco around that value. As for the rest of the decos you end up with. Greta will be paying visits so you will have a chance to put those deco's to use.
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    I really enjoy having good decorations and need them so badly. So this bug is a good one, but could you keep the Santa's workshop event run for couple of days longer than it does now..This is the best event of the year :) 

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    if you pay the gold to speed him up you will be able to start at level 2 for any of you that are interested and did not know. then pretty sure the bug starts you off with the last place you donated too. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    if you pay the gold to speed him up you will be able to start at level 2 for any of you that are interested and did not know. then pretty sure the bug starts you off with the last place you donated too. 
    It doesn't. If you use gold to wake him up, you have to donate from that point again.
  • game says - if you find a deco you want , you can get it. Okay, I find a deco I want when donating the right amount of stuff - BUT then I turn the wheel, as this obviously is what I am supposed to do - and then get a total different deco . Anyone who can explain to me HOW TO GET THE DECO YOU WANT ??
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) In theory it is possible to get the deco that you want, but it can be very expensive unless you are lucky. When you spin the wheel, it will land on 1 of the 7 decos shown on the screen, if it is not the one that you want, you have to pay gold to remove that one from the selection & spin again with the remaining 6, if it lands on the wrong one again, you can pay to remove that one & so on, until the one that want is the only one left & it has to land on it. So as you can see, it could cost a lot of gold, if it misses your deco 6 times.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Any one got screenshots or a list of the decos that are level 7/8/9 from the topiary sculptures and up?

Trying to decide whether to look get something above them , or spin.

thanks
  • Any one got screenshots or a list of the decos that are level 7/8/9 from the topiary sculptures and up?

Trying to decide whether to look get something above them , or spin.

thanks
    @Lylu (INT1) I don't have a list, but while Santa is sleeping, you can see some of them by clicking on the tabs for levels 7, 8 & 9.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    So nice to see it !
    I spent most of my gold, and am VERY happy with the results.
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    Yes, me too . I am very happy with the beautiful decorations of Santa's Workshop.  I wondered if this event (of course with a different theme) could be held more then once a year, And perhaps  occasionally in a different form with skins. It would be great if the intire farm could be set up in a season skin.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yup! Me too! :))

I managed to get around 30 level 9 Deco's , that i will have to set with love in the deco valley <3
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I got one every day and used a little bit of gold and it was quite nice, especially being able to save those other resources. Hopefully there will be more opportunities for us to use them soon though.
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Yes, me too . I am very happy with the beautiful decorations of Santa's Workshop.  I wondered if this event (of course with a different theme) could be held more then once a year, And perhaps  occasionally in a different form with skins. It would be great if the intire farm could be set up in a season skin.
    I would like that very much!!
  • The ONLY problem I have now as I only had to fill wheel once, I still have a tonne of ship taking up deco storage room.  I am very happy with my 7 level 9 deco. 
Sign In to comment.