Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    The last couple of days, I have experienced irritating lag in spite of clearing cashe, cookies, restarting aso aso. Tbh I have never experienced lag like this before in this game.

I would think there is an overload or something causing it ? Problem is not at my end ? Trust technical help will look into it and get back to us with an answer.

Cheers

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Ditto. Lag has been horrible for the past few days for me too
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    lag has not skipped me either.
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    edited 09.11.2019
    Sorry about this:  after I refreshed my screen the messages were there and complete as written.  Another member refreshed the screen as well and the messages were fine.  You can delete this.  Just Farming, Tex-2-Step

I'm guessing this is a performance issue:  Everytime I send a Cooperative Message to All it appears fine and then when it is received it is completely blank; nothing, nada, zilch!  I sent 2 messages to see if they would do the same thing and they did (don't want to overload mailboxes with blank messages).

International Server, Firefox browser

This is the first time I have ever had this problem.  I checked with members and the message they received are blank (just to verify before reporting).

Thank you, Tex-2-Step

• And it's getting worse.. al of my coop members have problems. Please do something about it!!!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Fix one disaster and create 2 more... that's how it has been lately.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 11.11.2019
    Please, GGS! Do something about the laaaaaaaaaaaag. It makes me shy away from BF.

It can´t be at my end, I have tried everything emptying, restarting, other browser aso aso.

I have no lag at the other two online games I play.

Editing in: A huge wow, not sure what happened now. An elf visited my accoount with a magic wand? Suddenly lag is gone and all works fine :smiley: It hasn´t for days, but now it suddenly does and I am a grateful me to whoever that waved that wand :smiley:

Post edited by Summer (SKN1) on
  • case001 (US1)case001 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    keep on 2nd time i could not log in on windows 3rd time i will quit and yes windows keeps my log in info  when i pop in case001 it say can find  player naa no think i will  wait to 3rd time im tired ok fool with it  keep your game ill keep my money                   I QUIT
  • can somebody let my coop-FieldofDreams know I can't get into my game, can't even bring it up to try to log in.

Thanks!
    Auburnjuju
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    edited 04.12.2019
    Hello everyone, the leader of our coop is stuck at the login and cannot get onto his farm.  he is getting the "plant corn" "worms digging" screen and then just gets stuck...Could a moderator please help. thanks!!!
  • -willow- (NL1)-willow- (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    The game is after starting the update this morning very slow and it was very difficult to sign in. Every one is our coop has the same problems. So playing for the village market is almost impossible. 
  • luc2260 (NL1)luc2260 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    Here the same, it is  very slow,  village fair is sometimes unplayable, not amused.
    Can tou please fix this. ? all members in the coop have the same troubles.
  • Mistarie (US1)Mistarie (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    I'm having the same problem. It's very slow logging in and game freezes and I have to constantly log off and on to play.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I'm very curious when any player says they are facing issues playing the game.

I always wonder what PC or internet connection they use.
    Could you please post your computer specifications ..like CPU, ram, graphics card.

I ask this as I use a very high end PC, which I built just to play this game. And my game works sooo smooth, it's just amazing.
    So, when I hear players facing issues, I am unhappy as the game is beautiful if you have the right PC and internet.

So, if you find the solution to the problem and your game experience improves, I would be happy
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

Go to your settings and uncheck animations and keep quality Low ... This will speed up your game a bit I hope

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I'm very curious when any player says they are facing issues playing the game.

I always wonder what PC or internet connection they use.
    Could you please post your computer specifications ..like CPU, ram, graphics card.

I ask this as I use a very high end PC, which I built just to play this game. And my game works sooo smooth, it's just amazing.
    So, when I hear players facing issues, I am unhappy as the game is beautiful if you have the right PC and internet.

So, if you find the solution to the problem and your game experience improves, I would be happy

No issues here. Everything is smooth as silk. Play on HIGH and it can take anything I throw at it. :)

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i only seem to be having lag issues when the repeater is collecting.it is completely freezing the game for like 5 seconds  like it is thinking about what it has too do. but i dont normally have problems with it. it just started a couple days ago around the time of the village fair.
  • janiak (US1)janiak (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I have no idea how anyone is going to do the CC that is planned for later tonight. This needs to be fixed immediately, so we can complete in the CC.
    Thanks you, Farmers Union Cooperative USA
    Janiak
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @janiak (US1) My only sugestion is to slow down a bit when harvesting. I had the same problem and changed browsers and internet provider and it helped nothing.
  • I have no idea how anyone is going to do the CC that is planned for later tonight. This needs to be fixed immediately, so we can complete in the CC.
    Thanks you, Farmers Union Cooperative USA
    Janiak

• I'm having the same issue. Impossible to play
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    My game is too slow today :(
    Its taking time to collect anything. Screen freezing again and again :(
  • Game has been freezing for the past 3 days. Cannot play or compete in anything if its necessary to refresh every six to ten moves. I think there is a problem with pop up windows
  • 6girards (US1)6girards (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I have had this problem also for 3 days now , reload after every 3 to 5 harvests , very frustrating , not doing missions as it would be fruitless  tech is working on it I guess but with no luck so far as far as my farm goes anyway  
  • jaelle (US1)jaelle (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    nice to know I am not alone with this problem. the "cloud" and the refresh on all farms. multiple times on just one of them !!!!! needless to say, the wwc, the out of this world task and anything else that has to do with planting and the stalls is gone. cant participate since its hard to participate with having to refresh so many times just for  one farm. get rid of the darn cloud and get game back to before you mess it up

yeah.. I am frustrated. :)
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    The same problem on HU1 server too. The game is slow and it's hard to play.

Many player pay money for repeat harverster, but it doesn't work correctly. Three times or more I must click and nothing happens. Or half of my fields stay empty, or it just freezing.

The problem started with the last Village Fair event. This was a week ago. And nothing happened. So I think they don't care our problem.
  • JillT (US1)JillT (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I'm glad we are not alone! This is sooo irritating!!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 14.12.2019
    Frustrating is an understatement. I leave the game on Dream World for a few (5-10) minutes and game logs off and shows 'loading assets, counting chickens, finding bugs, etc...', and then reloads back to regular farm. I am more or less trying to ignore CC, and mainly playing Dream World. Having to reload, clear away a dozen pop-ups, and then go to Dream World again every 10 minutes is extremely annoying.
    Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • I am having the same problem too, trying to do the missions is impossible 
Sign In to comment.