Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Subscription Contracts

2»

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    :)

Those are probably the best type, that you get from being Subbed :)

its fairly easy for 130 gold!

Honestly, I'm still hoping to see Goldflower seeds somewhere in the hardest contracts later! ( who knows ) :)

Not sure,, anyone actually worked that much contracts ( would be nice to know , if someone actually did )
    My question is do you think you are getting more gold from these contracts than if you used the money to purchase gold instead of the subscription?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Probably not :)

But you know the name of the sub is : Loyalist Enthusiastic 

So thats the main goal

That Sub will definetely not fast forward you that much if that is what u are expecting
    Probably not :)

But you know the name of the sub is : Loyalist Enthusiastic 

So thats the main goal

That Sub will definetely not fast forward you that much if that is what u are expecting
    Ok thanks for the information. :)

I got a honey cream contract which I haven't had for a while and I have an apples one again so now I have contracts to work towards with milk and apples. It was a good today for getting nice contracts today. :)
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    Hello everyone, ever since the update on October 29th that added faces to the market hall contracts and a new bench outside my garage, I have not received a single contract for Farm Dollars. Every single contract I receive since that date has included off products; karma points, exp points, coins, tokens, etc. This is not normal, and has cut into my profits as I must turn down more and more contracts, it has even started hurting my contract levels which I have worked hard for, and so I have had to stop declining contracts knowing they will not be replaced with anything decent.

I sent my first ticket November 5th, but unfortunately despite ~6 replies back and forth they were unable to help me, they asked me to send a second ticket which I did November 20th, and I have not received any reply from then on. I've just sent a second message to that ticket, hoping for a response. I don't really know what else to do about it. I know there are others who have been having the same issue as me, I've seen it posted before recently (in November), but my coop members are unaffected so I know it is not affecting everyone. I also have screen caps of ~51 contracts total as anecdotal 'evidence'. Thanks for your time.
  • the problem is, it is not a bug.  It is intentional from GGS.   No longer can you get a contract without add on.  I and others, now just totally ignore market.
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 04.12.2019
    I do not believe that is true, or else it would effect also my coop members.

I have attached a photo image provided to me By a Member of the Support Team, showing me that the Market Hall Contracts are working normally on other farms.

edit: thank you for your second message Byron, I was looking for more evidence that this is occuring, I have already sent support a link to one thread where people were talking about this, now I have two more to send in. However, I maintain my belief that this is not normal and that it is not experienced by ALL players; at least some few players are still receiving decent contracts.
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 04.12.2019
    here is the thread where some have been complaining about it since the update.  once those contract are sent they will be replaced with contracts that have add on with them, there are no longer any new contracts with $$ only.  Please read this thread.  This thread has lots of screen shots showing it is now the normal

edit:  I have found a second thread where they are discussing the same point as well  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4184681/#Comment_4184681

here is screen shot of my contract now.

• BTW the last thing I want is contracts with XP, they are useless and what do I want or need with more XP

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file