Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Bye Bye

Hello its a very nice journey with u guys but i am going to left the game
Bugs are bugs hihi they are just bugs
But i dont like to bigfarm anymore because of the time so nice to see this game and forum 

Good luck to all 

Comments

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Xcution (INT1)

I'm really sorry to see you go.
    You've been part of our community for a long time now and will be missed.
    My best wishes on whatever you decide to do next.

Rowdy
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    another good player leaving. good luck @Xcution (INT1)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    But i dont like to bigfarm anymore because of the time so nice to see this game and forum 

Good luck to all 
    Oh wow & you have been here a long time. Sad these revamps/reworks are driving long time players away from what use to be a fun game to play. :(
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 13.10.2019
    Yes we are on the verge of leaving there is 4 of us in my coop and no one got the end prizes for coming first in the VF for our league, one of my players also lost 3 gold medals to there cock up with the farmers league, this game needs looking at by some one for fair gaming or gaming complaints, as players are using gold and not receiving there prizes for events, this is just not acceptable.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Got all the rewards for the Fair ( but was online when it ended )

it seems to really be an Offline/Online issue

edited 13.10.2019
    i agree only 4 of us in our coop 2 still have not logged in yet but im guessing they will be the same when they do, all i got was a pop up saying HWE was starting today no pop up to allow us to choose our prizes for first place in our league.

How do you cancel subscriptions without waiting for the email to say it is being renewed, i would like to cancel it today then we can leave.
  • How do you cancel subscriptions without waiting for the email to say it is being renewed, i would like to cancel it today then we can leave.
    @uksharon (GB1)  The link to cancel should be on any renewal reminder or renewal confirmation email that you have already. The subscription will still continue to be effective until the next renewal date, even if you cancel it before then.
    edited 13.10.2019
    Thank you managed to cancel. Bye everyone
    Post edited by Twiglet (GB1) on
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Goodbye and goodluck sharon  :)
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113

Good luck to all 
    Good bye bhai
    You were just great and always had been so helpful for me :)
    I will never forget you o:)
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    I've only played for 3 years but I think I've had enough. I've met some pretty amazing people, founded 3 Co-ops and had my fun. When leaving the game for good how do I assure I leave nothing behind ie: user name, password, credit card info?? 
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I'm leaving the game too.

Maybe we are in another game without bugs!

Goodbye!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I've only played for 3 years but I think I've had enough. I've met some pretty amazing people, founded 3 Co-ops and had my fun. When leaving the game for good how do I assure I leave nothing behind ie: user name, password, credit card info?? 
    There is no longer a way to get your account deleted :(
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Thank you managed to cancel. Bye everyone
    I was going to say, sorry to see you go as we have played many a mission against each other, but all of the sudden you popped up a few times in missions this evening. Have you changed your mind and decided to stay? 

edited 19.10.2019
    Hi sally, i am still here but no longer a gold buyer and i no more have subscription, merely just playing take it easy mode from now on, however i did buy a new farming game :) which i am enjoying.
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Hi sally, i am still here but no longer a gold buyer and i no more have subscription, merely just playing take it easy mode from now on, however i did buy a new farming game :) which i am enjoying.
    Glad you have found a new farm game. Do tell, NO best not more players might leave :) I set myself a limit on buying gold, as unfortunately some of the items require gold to purchase.  I have never taken up the subscriptions, never will. 
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    There is no longer a way to get your account deleted :(
    The GDPR requires companies collecting data have to make that data available to customers upon request within one month, totally free. If that customer wants their data deleted, the company must also be able to completely scrub them and all their data from its systems.
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/pavbn9/gdpr-privacy-law-and-online-games-loadout-ragnarok-online

• I've only played for 3 years but I think I've had enough. I've met some pretty amazing people, founded 3 Co-ops and had my fun. When leaving the game for good how do I assure I leave nothing behind ie: user name, password, credit card info?? 
    @SandiOne (US1) If you have never bought gold, your farm will be deleted after it is inactive for a few months. If you have purchased gold on at least 1 occasion, you can leave your farm there forever, just set a secure password & do not share it with anyone & then should you ever decide to come back & see what has changed, your farm will still be there waiting for you. You can contact support to ask them to remove your CC info if you want to or just contact your CC and remove any authorization to make payments to GGS. 

As didah says, you can make an application to Support to have your farm deleted, but we have seen players who leave, vowing never to return & then even a year or so later, decide to come back & then regret demolishing their farms, so I would suggest leaving your farm in tact, at least for a while, you can always get it deleted later if you want to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file