Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53
    Better than fishing Jo :)
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    Better than fishing Jo :)
    reeling them in mate 
  • barb24 (AU1)barb24 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 21
    edited 07.10.2019
    Not sure if it is visual though. The people not starting the HWE are still getting the gold medals etc if their score was in the millions. This would indicate the the scores are still linked to the current event, so not just visual but 'active'.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    All you can do is ask those players for starting their silo and make the game a fair play.
    There is no other choice. I know many of them won't listen to you but I hope some good people might start.

• johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    All you can do is ask those players for starting their silo and make the game a fair play.
    There is no other choice. I know many of them won't listen to you but I hope some good people might start.

Agreed ,  I have started mine but have gone no further at this stage. I'm well and truly sure by so many complaints that GGS will be onto it as soon as physically possible, I just cannot see the point in carrying on about it when in reality they could just shut the whole game down tomorrow if they wished. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It appears that the game is continuing to produce events that cause issues that severely disadvantage the hard work of others in other events due to bugs. It is nothing new and this has been happening for a long time and it will continue to happen since it appears there is not enough being done to prevent these kinds of issues. It's hard to take the game seriously when these things happen and that is one of the reasons why I do not play it anymore.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 07.10.2019
    GGS is getting to work now, let's see what happens
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • GGS is getting to work now, let's see what happens
    don't hold your breath  :( 
  • all of my gold medals from the previous event are gone! People in my fl group have millions of points even though the event just started. whats going on?

@Big Beck (US1) Do you happen to know what medals you won in the current FL for each event?
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    all of my gold medals from the previous event are gone! People in my fl group have millions of points even though the event just started. whats going on?

@Big Beck (US1) Do you happen to know what medals you won in the current FL for each

SAme with my mate. 4 gold medals won in last C-C and his medals are gone.

Ranking in that group 1th B Bartels  The Red Ant Coop. 2th Terese also Red Ant Coop
  • FromPol (FR1)FromPol (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,712
    Hello,

The title must be modified like that: no pain, a big gain !
    Those with a big score have well done to not begin the hardWorker this we.
    I have known ggs more inflexible against people who profited of a bug, even when ignoring it.

Very bad decision of ggs,

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I had three gold medals from the cc. They are not missing, they are just not on the current fl page.  I cried wolf before I was hurt. sorry
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Oh goodness. There are no explanations or apologies from the powers that be ... A visual apology would be great.  

There are posts from moderators about the Dream farm which isn't working properly for me and probably a lot of other players.

So how about an explanation of how the absolute mess up that happened in this last event ?
    GGS is getting to work now, let's see what happens
    don't hold your breath  :(  

Lol  ... and we will wait for them to get to the office tomorrow  
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    CM Katsuo has posted that GGS are aware of the problem, regret any inconvenience and there will be no correction or fix for this issue . also no compensation will be coming , there is nothing like good customer service lol .
    Message from someone who "works"  for GGS:

Hello farmers,

We are aware of the issue regarding the division ranking of the farmers League where remaining points/medals of one of the previous Hardworker events are displayed. Unfortunately, we will not be able to correct the current division ranking because it may cause other issues within both events. The points displayed in the division ranking should be reset once the player starts the Hardworker Event and medals should be granted at the daily medal payout according to the division ranking.

There is no compensation planned at this point.
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Your Big Farm team

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least the BIG FARM TEAM are very sorry for the inconvenient Mess Up.
    I sincerely hope this is one of Very Few future mess ups.
    And thank you BIG FARM TEAM for the rapid response, Two and half days isn't bad. If you live in Africa

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344

Hello farmers,

We are aware of the issue regarding the division ranking of the farmers League where remaining points/medals of one of the previous Hardworker events are displayed. Unfortunately, we will not be able to correct the current division ranking because it may cause other issues within both events. The points displayed in the division ranking should be reset once the player starts the Hardworker Event and medals should be granted at the daily medal payout according to the division ranking.

Your Big Farm team

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And thank you BIG FARM TEAM for the rapid response, Two and half days isn't bad. If you live in Africa

I really do hope this is a joke of some kind . Cannot be serious

Hello farmers,

Your Big Farm team

I really do hope this is a joke of some kind . Cannot be serious

I'm not too good on the forum. The message is under "Official announcements"  and I just copied and pasted it, I didn't know how to quote it from a different thread.
  • Rose1979 (US1)Rose1979 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    And as predicted - the ones who didn't start the event by the time the awards came around - got the awards based on their previous score - without having to harvest anything.    Plus my 4 gold medals disappeared.    So therefore - why should I even bother?
    edited 07.10.2019
    Hi everyone, 

Just to confirm what some of you have already noticed, if you have not yet started the HWE,  the FL will be showing your score from the previous HWE, this will reset when you start the current event. However the points shown in the divisions could just be a visual issue & if you wish to earn medals you will need to start the current event.
    I only started event due to this message from wascally, GGS gave us false info and now won't do anything about it.   What about players who bought season pass and now not going to get their Diamond they would have got due to a LOT of players not doing anything to get the gold medals.  This is totally wrong.  They wonder why players stop buying gold and leave the game when this crap happens over and over again.
    I am sore about the medals.   Everyone is.

I just cannot or rather CANNOT understand how they can take 2 and a half days to tell us to go and get knotted.... Sorry for you .... nothing for the loyal players.

At least Mr. Community Manager's message is loud and clear and also a true visual .

We get nothing.. na da ... nix ...  and still lose out because we started to play their wrong event. They were incapable of starting the first one.  

There is only one word I can think of and that is incompetency .. which just manages to rhyme with greedy.

edited 07.10.2019
    Farmers league need to be axed in total, it is what is causing ALL these problems.  Also due to farmers league we now on get FHWE and VF once every 45 days and just CC and HWE/CHWE the rest of the time.  I am losing players left right and center from my co op, some of them were gold buyers.  Farmers league was just a way to reduce VF and FHWE and ANOTHER increase in CC and HWE thinking we would be happy with it, but all it is doing is driving players away
    Farmers league need to be axed in total, it is what is causing ALL these problems.  Also due to farmers league we now on get FHWE and VF once every 45 days and just CC and HWE/CHWE the rest of the time.  I am losing players left right and center from my co op, some of them were gold buyers.  Farmers league was just a way to reduce VF and FHWE and ANOTHER increase in CC and HWE thinking we would be happy with it, but all it is doing is driving players away

If GGS employees haven't managed to work out that their current Farmers league events are just so so very weak because they are all different versions of the same thing, well the game is going to become a dud.
    The Dream world is a dud for a lot of players.

CC and different versions of the HWE are becoming boring. Same co-ops winning ... same same same everything. But I do like the game and will carry on playing. Not as much though because there are lots of new ones on our www

• SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    it is truly GALLING to have someone like a CM make an idiotic announcement like he just did! after days of silence we get THAT pathetic announcement!
    he has just insulted us all!!
    in effect he has just told us to get stuffed!
    we, who are making DONATIONS of millions of dollars towards these incompetents salaries!!  
    bravo!!

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    *sigh* only proves how addicted to the game and stupid we are. Time for some serious thinking I´d say. *double sigh*

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    The "team" is aware of the bug, we had like 4 hotfixes to get a broken event ... and they are still running it!!!

Are you kidding me??? 

Perhaps GGS could spend some of the gold we spend on this game and hire some decent programmers.
    edited 07.10.2019
    the only thing that makes sense from this action from GGS, is trying to drive players away so they shut the game down.  They are not even trying to keep players happy to keep them here
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    the only thing that makes sense from this action from GGS, is trying to drive players away so they shut the game down.  They are not even trying to keep players happy to keep them here
    I thoughts so too for a while, but realize now that they don´t need to care. The game will play on for years to come, enough new players joining world wide opening up their moneybags, addicted veteran players hanging on; complaining, but still hanging on and still tempted to buy gold due to the new events they pour out. Fixing broken programes, isn´t good business. Or even made possible. Focus is on new projects to entise the players. They never meet any of us face to face, have to deal with us in person, we are but names at the internet. 

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I am done with Farmers League. The one chance I had to get a gold medal in this event was stolen from me. 
    Please people: don't continue to feed their greed during these events. 
Sign In to comment.