Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Why are the people who didn't log in from the last HWE getting the first, second and third place without particpating in this event?  You have lost me altogether?  I worked to get to first, but those who didn't log in got the first three medals.  Why?
    It's called a MAJOR glitch and will not be fixed until Monday for sure.  Do not be surprised if GGS shuts it down come Monday.  :/
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 06.10.2019
    "MAJOR glitch" that is the understatement for the year... :o  I guess that is the nice way of putting it
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    "MAJOR glitch" that is the understatement for the year... :o  I guess that is the nice way of putting it
    I have had a "bit" of wine and wanted to be careful what I said.  :wink:
  • yeah I guess so, coz the words I am thinking would definitely get me banned
  • I expect we will be 'compensated' with seaweed feed, fert., humus, and more pop ups wanting us to buy or spend gold
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Hi everyone, 

Just to confirm what some of you have already noticed, if you have not yet started the HWE,  the FL will be showing your score from the previous HWE, this will reset when you start the current event. However the points shown in the divisions could just be a visual issue & if you wish to earn medals you will need to start the current event.
    So those who did not login did not reset their scores and were awarded the gold medal I see. 
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Visual problem?
    Oh really?
    The person who didn't started his silo in my league is still at rank 1 and going to be till 2 more days at least and will receive 2-3 Gold medals for free without doing anything.
    The people who started their silo are now fighting for other ranks.

See this ^

And I doubt that I am matched with the last HWE ranking people only.
    Because of this problem, I have received COPPER MEDAL for the first time.
  • barefootbob (US1)barefootbob (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 06.10.2019
    The bug appears to be some players have not logged in since this HWE started. Their previous scores have not been cleared. I currently am first in my league division for today's play. but 3 players that had not logged in and cleared their previous score got medals. Rather than the code clearing the previous points when player logs in it should have been at event start.
  • Dagi (IN1)Dagi (IN1) IN1 Posts: 10
    When will the players return the gold medals they honestly earned?
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67
    edited 06.10.2019
    Hi everyone, 

Just to confirm what some of you have already noticed, if you have not yet started the HWE,  the FL will be showing your score from the previous HWE, this will reset when you start the current event. However the points shown in the divisions could just be a visual issue & if you wish to earn medals you will need to start the current event.

Players who have received higher points for free from BF can win gold medals.

Just don't log in.
    And do nothing !!
    They still get the gold medal.
    See screenshot 1 and 2

And a logging in player must save his rank!

I received a Bronze Medal due to mistakes from BF.

This is NOT a decent game !!

• I think this stinks....I started event only to find 3 players with scores of millions of points, who still have not started playing taking ALL the medals, the players actually working are getting nothing
    This is unexcepitable, anybody who did NOT start the hwe should have there scores returned to 0 and the players playing the hwe awarded the medals they have earned
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    yes, FL is a mess, they did several maintenances, yesterday (5th Oct. 2019) and still didn't clear the problems, Those didn't even started the HW, have got way higher completely wrong numbers. 
    edited 06.10.2019
    the worst part of all this is, we saw this happen over 8hrs ago and 0 response from CM or Mods.  I was very doubtful when wascally (info from GGS) said that it was only visual error so I took screen shot before and after medal being awarded.  If I was highly suspicious about it why was GGS not?  If GGS was suspicious about it, why did they not make sure someone there at midnight to ensure it WAS working correctly.  This is total cluster  **** totally ruins FL, due to the VERY SLOW response how are they going to fix it.  My guess is they won't as they don't seem to care 1 little bit about their customers, we see this lack of response from GGS ALL the time.  Answer is always sorry no one in office it is the weekend, after working hours or holidays.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    yes, they made a mess, those who didnt start the event have taken top medals and way higher scores, while us, who are doing, got lower medals, and further those players are also in my category of the HW event, and Im in top 10 of the event ranking. 

• Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    edited 06.10.2019
    Visual problem? Really?

Two person didn't log in. They get gold and silver medals. The "second" is offline now too. He has 3 million points. He won't log in, so we - the other 8 player in the FL coop - have no chance.

A member of my coop's wrote a letter on facebook to that person, who in his FL coop didn't log in. He has 3 farms and spends just a few minutes with that farm. He answered. He refused to log in because he has now the chance to win each of gold medals. A prize he can't reach before. Without any work. And without making any income for GGS.

So it is not only a visual problem. This is a REAL PROBLEM.

The only fair way is to stop this crazy HWE immediately and start another event.

• iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    the worst part of all this is, we saw this happen over 8hrs ago and 0 response from CM or Mods.  I was very doubtful when wascally (info from GGS) said that it was only visual error so I took screen shot before and after medal being awarded.  If I was highly suspicious about it why was GGS not?  If GGS was suspicious about it, why did they not make sure someone there at midnight to ensure it WAS working correctly.  This is total cluster  **** totally ruins FL, due to the VERY SLOW response how are they going to fix it.  My guess is they won't as they don't seem to care 1 little bit about their customers, we see this lack of response from GGS ALL the time.  Answer is always sorry no one in office it is the weekend, after working hours or holidays.
    O yes i got response . A 2 point warning for harrasment and i don,t know what anymore by telling the thruth about this bunch of nitwitz. Incorrect behavior on the forum and more of that stuff. Offcorse protected by the always rules where ggs protect themselfs with any critics or telling in wich art or form the thruth about them.

And tomorrow the will be a so called sorry reward and that is it. Don,t nobody see that they realy don,t care anymore about the players

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Please also take note that at several groups all participants played actively.

Those who won medals there won them fair and square. So what about them, is it reasonable that they loose their medals? That they worked hard for. If it were you would you be happy about it? Yes, this is a major mess.

The event should never have been started when seeing there were problems getting it started.

edited 06.10.2019
    our group has a player that will not start as they KNOW they will get at least 3 gold medals for doing 0, I would have gotten bronze, but due to so many had not started I only received stone, how is this fair?  This is huge mess and they will not fix it.  all they will do is give some crappy compensation (maybe)  which goes to everyone including those who got FREE gold medals.  The person who started this event many hours late and then said it was only visual error need to be sacked, they were probably called in and were at Octoberfest at the time.  If he/she was working for me, they would def be given the boot.
    Well, they obviously had problems getting it started. The many tries prove that. Could it be too many programes interfering with eachother that is the problem? Not an excuse, just maybe a fact whoever tried to start the event faced.

hmm it´s a no win for them. Start it in spit after several failed tries to get it correct, players yell, Not start it, players yell. hehe we are good at that :wink:
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    edited 06.10.2019
    Free gold medals for all that don't start the HWE and anyone with Authority has gone AWOL! :D 
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

Same here on NL. This morning the scores seem normal but yesterday evening when the medals were rewarded, it was not corrected.
    The most strange thing is the next.

With the Master league a few weeks ago it took GGS days to decide wich team from the INT server should play in that league. After 2 or 3 days CAMERON was added to that league. It was to difficult to find the results for wich COOP would play there. A few weeks before that,there was a big hick up and lots of players needed to dend in tickets to support to get their hard earned rewards.Wich at the end as i understand resolved by support in a good way. Thumbs up for them.
    Now the results are public from last silo event,so it is not that difficult to go back,set everybody on the moment of starting the event and add the points won untill lets say 00.00 hours CET sundaynight.
    Then the non active players loose the medals cand the active players recive the rewards as normal.

But on 1 way it is always the player who need to prove something,and that same player pulls always on the shortest end.
    Do a roll-back untill the event started,give all the players back what they used like Gold,Spec Seeds,seaweed or humus. Forget this event and start a new event on the day and time this event would end.
    That makes everybody happy and no long faces to players who recived the gold medals with dooing nothing. Because in the end it is not a visual error. When it was,that non active player would not have won a gold medal.

But as always,the players are wrong and GGS is always right and have nothing to blaim
  • laumė (INT1)laumė (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    same on international .some players previous scores haven't been cleared,players that hadn't logged got medals,it's not correct
    Well not all players will be happy. Those in groups where all were playing active, medals won by the right players, will not appreciate seeing those hard earned medals disappear. Some had finally managed to get their first gold medal and lets face it for several it is not an easy task.

edited 06.10.2019
    .it is not just several, just about ALL on AU server were affected due to late start and a lot were not even online before medals were awarded, now as they know they don't have to do anything a lot are NOT doing anything to get gold medals.  Not many groups on AU server not effected. I was not going to start but @WascallyWabbit said if you don't start u get 0 medals, so I believe and started to find out that was totally wrong thing to do.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    edited 06.10.2019
    Not good.  
    I should have won a gold medal.

Instead the one person who had not started the Hard worker event ended up with gold and I got a silver medal.

so how are they going to fix this mess?

edit.    The player that ended up with the gold is now in 9th place with a nice shiny gold medal.   
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Despite everything I worked hard yesterday at this event. I used a lot of seaweed. I did manage to get the first gold medal after the last person became active. I get up this morning to another player (that I easily beat last time) having more than twice my score. I still try to keep a good attitude. I get eggs. So I am harvesting them, one more click to hit 10 points per second... and *poof* the silo flips to the next item. Enough is enough already. I am done pushing. This normally is one of my best events and the bugs have turned it into a nightmare. Reports are coming in of people not starting the event to steal medals from those actually working. This event needs to be shut down. There is no way to fix this now, and keeping it going is just giving rewards to those who don't deserve them.
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    Hi Guys,

The team are aware of the bug with the rankings, they are still working on that one.

@Xcution (INT1) @jitu7 (IN1) Your posts were removed because you both know that you should be posting in English.
    is this a joke? Really?
    they are aware of the problem?
    any idea when they became "aware" of this problem?
    this has been going on for about 2 months!!!
    ridiculous!
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67

People, take a good look at the silo.
    You now also have to deliver MORE goods to the silo to reach speed 10.
    This is just not normal. The Hard Work event is full of BUGS !!

People, take a good look at the silo.
    You now also have to deliver MORE goods to the silo to reach speed 10.
    This is just not normal. The Hard Work event is full of BUGS !!
    Right yahoo 2013. Planted yesterday evening 8 gardens on the GF all max level with spec barley. I asked to get them sparkled. This morning i harvested 13.292 Barley and ended up at 8 points each second. Corn same story. 30 different fields spec seeds with super humus gives 17.127 corn= 7 points each second.

Just harvested lettuce 8 gardens max level and superhumus=4384 lettuce= in 6 points second.
    Does my mate has that much fields,garden and meadows to keep on jogging behind everything.  

Sign In to comment.