Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Summer Monument Coins - " Repeat Pop-Up Error"

Comments

• 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    edited 28.09.2019
    FuzzyBear said:
    It seems to be an issue only for people who relog into the game AFTER the popup initially appears.

So if you have a monument and you're not seeing the problem, do NOT log off and back on.
    I had the problem from  the get go, that's the only reason I  Iogged off, refreshed, restarted...still the same problem.
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    FuzzyBear said:
    FuzzyBear said:
    It seems to be an issue only for people who relog into the game AFTER the popup initially appears.

So if you have a monument and you're not seeing the problem, do NOT log off and back on.
    what solution is that!!!!! and we others that have loged in right now what should WE do?????
    Still investigating on that one. It's Saturday and the offices are closed, so just trying to keep those not affected from getting the problem until we get a solution for everyone.
    just take out the timer of the monument and should be solved. looking that we pay their Salaries someone can let aside the Pina Colada that is drinking and go back in office
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    FuzzyBear said:
    FuzzyBear said:

what solution is that!!!!! and we others that have loged in right now what should WE do?????
    Still investigating on that one. It's Saturday and the offices are closed, so just trying to keep those not affected from getting the problem until we get a solution for everyone.
    Considering how many players you have & the amount of gold being purchased shouldn't there be staff available 7 days a week? Are we valued as customers less at the weekend than during the week then?
  • someone should be on standby to fix issues like this :# 
  • speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    I have this pop-up problem also with "Season has ended" offer i am using Firefox.
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Oh Dear It's the weekend & this problem will not go away for most of the people in my Coop.. I am on Chrome.. I had the pop-up re Summer Coins.. I bought a few coins and have not experienced this problem..SOO the only solution would be to buy the Summer Coins with gold (LOL)  needed to upgrade monument & the problem will be fixed fixed.. NOT REAL GOOD HEY WHAT????   BUGS or what???
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    It appears that a rain check would be in order .. If everyone were to buy the summer coins needed & be given a refund  later That would solve this problem.. 
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I don't understand why a popup can be started on a Saturday morning but cannot be stopped. It doesn't sound very organised in the slightest. With so much going wrong at weekends maybe it is better not to switch on new things on a Saturday or Sunday if you don't have the staff in place to fix any issues from it.
  • why would they fix it another way of getting us to spend money 6,000 gold to get rid
                  GREAT
    why would they fix it another way of getting us to spend money 6,000 gold to get rid
                  GREAT
    6k for you but they are asking me 42K LOL
  • why would they fix it another way of getting us to spend money 6,000 gold to get rid
                  GREAT
    6k for you but they are asking me 42K LOL
    WOW  :'(  
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    edited 28.09.2019
    For me it is 18K.
    I don't want to buy it.

3 hours passed and nothing happened. I think NOONE will solve the problem, because it is weekend. The staff doesn' care this problem.
    to pay or not to pay
    thats the question :lol:
  • furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    How to play? harvest a single field it pop up. 10 fields 10 times. 
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    mine was there when i loged in just after 8.30 this morning as it as been over 3hours and still nothings been done just total dis graseful
    edited 28.09.2019
    This is posted in Announcements

Hello farmers,

We are aware of the issue regarding the recurring of the finisher of the summer monument. Unfortunately, we will not be able to kill the finisher because it may affect other mechanisms within the event.

The finisher will end at 9:30 CEST on the 29th Sep.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

• SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    edited 28.09.2019

Did it occur to anyone that it is a deliberate ploy on the part of bfg to insert this "glitch" 

and do it over a weekend when no one is around to "fix" it? Then on monday say "oh so sorry"

what rubbish is this!

Am i being cynical? 

Damn right i am!!

I do not trust these people as far as my fingertips. 

Edited to remove All Caps  \\  Rowdy

Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • Farmer Kimby (GB1)Farmer Kimby (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    edited 28.09.2019
    This is posted in Announcements

Hello farmers,

We are aware of the issue regarding the recurring of the finisher of the summer monument. Unfortunately, we will not be able to kill the finisher because it may affect other mechanisms within the event.

The finisher will end at 9:30 CEST on the 29th Sep.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks amber3 looks like we have to live with it then disgusting !!!
    would be nice to see some coments from those players that are always positive with GGS...maybe they can illuminate us in this situation
    Should add a " i don't want to see this again' option

• Karos (US1)Karos (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    It is a planned ploy of GGS to force you into buying the missing coins, carefully distributes so that it was impossible to end up with the required amount in the end. What a lot of unprofessional quacks
  • William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 28.09.2019
    Why do they do things that function on a weekend?!?!

The dumb text congratulates me on having spent all my coins, but shows I have unspent.

This is even worse than most, because it could happen any day in the next 9 months. 

I'll take 100 gold per coin as compensation. (same price they offer it for)
  • After I click anything on my farms the Summer Monument Advert Pops Up  saying 'Last Chance'  'Spend your Coins'   I don't have or want the Monument on my farm.  Its ruining a day of farming.  Any Advice or Help Please to stop this popping up?

Also the Shinkei School freezes game up when I click on it.    :(    I am sooo not happy
    The way to fix this is to buy the coin with gold  They should let us all buy and COMPENSATE us the gold,,, LOL
  • I'm in the exact same boat.  I plan to message my team leader that I won't play today or Sunday.  I hope the powers that be will provide some kind of major compensation to those of us affected.  Not everyone in my co-op is.  I have better things to do with my time than to 'fight' with a game that I generally find to be relaxing & fun.  It would be nice if they just stopped with all of the random pop-ups that appear in game.  Not sure which of the brain trusts came up with the idea but it wasn't a good one.
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67

What kind of popup is this?

It comes back with every click.

Is this sometimes a cheap popup joke ! 

The game is completely jammed.

Become way too slow. 

How should we play Hardwork event now ?

It is already a cheap browser game.

With which good money is earned !

Now we see the weather, people buy nice gold.

• danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    i see you are totaly useless as normal and do not care about anyone but your selfs
  • Ερμής (GR1)Ερμής (GR1) GR1 Posts: 302
    When I click, this appears:

• 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    edited 28.09.2019
    Well I guess now that GGS has put up the official announcement in forum & when u sign into game that we have  to wait until Sept. 29th @ 9:30 Am before glitch clears, gets them off the hook for refunding gold that people need to use to bypass the ggs glitch.

If you don't pay, you can't play until tomorrow...the word "extortion" comes to mind.

This is totally unacceptable.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    edited 28.09.2019
    Give everyone a huge compensation for it now. A small word - "sorry" wont work.
    What if we break the rules of the game and when you ban us we say SORRY. Will you then remove the ban?

It's just like that, why would someone wait for too much time even when big events are running like FL, WWC, oktoberfest.
    Many will surely loose their ranks because of it. For skipping anything even once, we need to do 3 clicks. What if someone get wildflower box and the player loves to complete this box with many fields with normal seeds. It would become impossible for him to do it with normal collection. Even very hard from skipping.

The problem gets solved when we buy the coins with GOLD. So now they want us to buy remaining coins with gold and get our problem resolved.
    For gold buyers, this amount of gold wont be a big amount. And even they will buy it and do the upgrade and also get rid of pop ups.
    But for Non-gold buyers, this is a big problem. They will need to spend too much gold for this silly thing.

Even I think most of the players on game don't have Summer Monument to upgrade as their coop never ever reached ML at least a once. So it would be totally useless for them to buy summer coins(if the purchase deal is provided to them).

By the way, if the team wants to give compensation to us, I would suggest that reduce the number of CCs per month. No other compensation is better than this. Its the best compensation for all the players as everyone are tired of playing too many continuous CCs.
    No more now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file