Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    rpggal33 (INT1)

Close the normal farm and refresh the game.
    edited 17.09.2019
    Since the second week of the test is the final week, start from the point of the first week.
    But my ranking has been reset.

The first week is over, but there is no diamond distribution.
  • @chidzu (INT1)  There appears to be some inconsistency with the resetting of scores, but as far as I know, no one has had their diamonds transferred, the team are looking at both issues. :)
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I'm not even showing  up on the leaderboard. Not last week, not this week. 

Oh and when I try to go back to the main farm?  It logs me out of the game completely.
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    Is there any 2 for 1 gold offer in Tessa's dream world?
    Artmaker (GB1) 

When searching for rankings, delete “Search:” before your name.

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Negative :(
    Thank you for the diamond.
    However, the ranking still seems incorrect.

I am still in the dream world.
    I have confirmed that the ranking is correct.

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @1engel (INT1)

You did not imagined it ;). There were some problems regarding dreamworld on INT, now fixed.
    edited 18.09.2019
    Copper Moons

What do you use it for?
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    cooper moons are used to buy and upgrade themed buildings in DL
    Thanks for your help!
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Something I don't understand,
    I had 6550 diamonds, from Dream Land I got 21000 (21something) don't know the exact amount, but it was a little over 21000, now a my main farm I have 21726, what happen to my 6550 diamonds?  
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I would love to play this "dream world", but every time I try logging in, my screen freezes and nothing happens … other than I have to restart BF again.  From the sounds of it, the dream world game sounds like fun. 
    So... some issues....
    1.  Going FROM dream world back to the main farm, 2 out of 3 times I have to log in from scratch. WHY?  Again intermittent on that one, so gotta be a glitch.

2.  Once again GG is unclear as to what stuff is or how it works.

What is it?  What does it do?  HOW do I use it?  WHO KNOWS?
    I click the little show me arrow and it scrolls to one of my chicken coops.
    This morning I tried again and this time it scrolls over to a field I was building.
    NO CLUE what this is.   Nothing shows up in that little circle of tasks to do, plant etc.

3.  Broken?  Or again, unclear what it is?

So solve a supply contract.   I see CONTRACT and figure it's something in the market.  Took awhile to get one I COULD fill with a week old farm, but this morning I had one.  Eggs, milk, and pigs, some crop thing too I think.   Filled it, so WHY does this still say 0/1 ?   Confused.....
    edited 18.09.2019

This morning I tried again and this time it scrolls over to a field I was building.
    NO CLUE what this is.   Nothing shows up in that little circle of tasks to do, plant etc.

The task is completed using a repeat harvester once.

See below for the third question.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4156175/#Comment_4156175
    I really like the fact that this dream world gives out diamonds as rewards!

The task is completed using a repeat harvester once.

See below for the third question.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4156175/#Comment_4156175
    This doesn't help.   I still don't know what, or where the "repeat harvester" even is.   And again, the solve 0/1 CONTRACT... is another thing.   Looks like in that thread you posted you have to complete ALL the contracts???   I don't know, not a clue what I'm suppose to see in there.  

I HATE fishing for how this dumb game works.   Either they keep it simple or this one will shoot right to my ignore this nonsense list.   (ALL the temp farms are on that.  I only RARELY do one.   Just for seeds and get out.)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 19.09.2019
    ... The supply contracts are the bottom row of contracts available

Middle row are Experience contracts

And Top row are Money/Copper Moons contracts

And, The repeater is simple, If you plant Alfalfa and click the repeater, it will auto-harvest replant 4 more times, so it will yield 5x normal harvest, during 15 minute

For wildflowers , it will harvest also 4more times , for yield x5 during 10 minute

It repeats the normal harvest of what you planted ( Careful, its different for different seeds , animals )

Thats the Repeater Button , hope it helps

For Corn , it will repeat 3 times after initial harvest ( 20 minute duration before final harvest )
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    So, the Repeat Harvester is a requirement to complete a task. Can the thing be used without spending gold?
     No gold is spent using repeat harvester.
    One of the task is to upgrade the composter to level 3, I upgraded to level 3 but the task is not done. Why?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    So, the Repeat Harvester is a requirement to complete a task. Can the thing be used without spending gold?
    What Chidzu said.  :)  The "Subscription" stuff is free to use in the Dream World - Turbo Harvester, Repeat Harvester, and Swift Seeder. All free. (At least in the Test Run. Hope that carries over to it when it goes worldwide!) :)
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    What Chidzu said.  :)  The "Subscription" stuff is free to use in the Dream World - Turbo Harvester, Repeat Harvester, and Swift Seeder. All free. (At least in the Test Run. Hope that carries over to it when it goes worldwide!) :)
    The season pass in the fixed league did'nt so i have very little hope that will be the case with this as well :D 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    The season pass in the fixed league did'nt so i have very little hope that will be the case with this as well :D 
    Or they could want people to see how useful it is so they'll subscribe to it on their main farms. :smile:

Heck, I'm to the point where I don't think I could play *without* it at this point. hehe :)

Certainly I don't know if it's just for testing or it's permanent. :)
    I love repeat harvester and turbo harvester.
    I will have loved swift seeder if it does not make me spend gold, unneccessarily.
Sign In to comment.