Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How much in total do you spend?

How much in total had you spent on this game?
As for me, I spent around $200.

Comments

• More than I should have for a game that could disappear tomorrow.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Not a single penny!!
    No need to spend as you don't get anything.
    Many people will give different suggestions on this topic.
    But I think spending on this game will make you more and more crazy and addictable to this game and might harm your life.
    Further your wish :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    As little as possible = $10 bucks in 6 plus years of playing  :p
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I have never purchased gold... so when stuff goes "poof"... I'm just out my time... which I have plenty of since I'm retired! LOL
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 17.09.2019
    Maybe 1 Grand per year :)

As this is my main entertainment , its still not even expensive for the hours spent :)

i probably spend more than 1000 hours per year , so that would make it less than 1$/hour

Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I did 9 dollars in 5 years i i thi just use 2 times subscriptions onky before and after nope
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I spend nothing! … of course if you count the gold won as reward, well then … spend some gold, but I DO NO BUY gold...so spend equals ZERO.  I'm only out of my time, but that's ok as am retired and sometimes this is the only entertainment at the moment after I'm bored with knitting or crocheting; and, dare I say it … reading. This is just a time waster, but it is fun...even Sims is fun.
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    I didn't spend any money on it, and I am not going to, I just want to play the game, not buy the game,
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    So most of you spent nothing on the game?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Never spent a dime

• monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    edited 26.03.2020
    I only spend the money I earn by doing surveys online. I cash in for a Walmart gift card and then exchange it for gold.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    I refuse to pay for bugs and attitude.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    I too never buy gold.
  • More than I should have for a game that could disappear tomorrow.
    Yeah, that's my position as well ... 

Don't know exactly how much, but it's a fair amount. I'm a Gold Player (never hidden that fact), so it's a lot of real money  :)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 27.03.2020
    I used to buy gold for all our family members once a month (6 of us for over 3 years) but lately, with all the problems, they have been leaving the game.
    Now only my husband and I are regular players, and we aren't buying gold any more.
    Still good enough to play, but not to buy gold.

• I'm impatient, so I tend to spend a lot of lolly when it comes to online games. 

:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file