Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - Greta's Deco Hunt

Greta needs your help!

The following images represent 10 different decorations that Greta needs help identifying. Please send me a PM with the names of these 10 decorations.

Please do not post the results on this thread.

The Top 5 winners will receive 2,000 gold and their choice of (1) decoration from the above.
Winners 6-10 will receive 2,000 gold.

The contest will run until Sunday night, 22 Sept 2019, at 11:59pm CEST.

If you do not know the English name for the decoration, you can put the name of the decoration in your language along with a Google translation, or you can include a picture of the full decoration in your PM to me.

If there are more than 10 correct entries with all decorations correctly identified, winners will be chosen by random draw.

Good Luck!

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Too hard!!
    looked on some floors. Didn't recognised any :p
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    hi @jitu7 (IN1) at first, it was a bit daunting, but now I'm stumped on the 3rd image. I went through all 64 floors of decos, but couldn't spot this one. Of course, it's probably on a deco I don't have which makes seeing it harder with only the small postage-stamp size to work with...sigh. I might try again when eyes are sharper...hehehe. Good luck with your hunt … LOL
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    agreed @ronin7 (INT1), that 3rd one was a hard one to find

hi @jitu7 (IN1) at first, it was a bit daunting, but now I'm stumped on the 3rd image. I went through all 64 floors of decos, but couldn't spot this one. Of course, it's probably on a deco I don't have which makes seeing it harder with only the small postage-stamp size to work with...sigh. I might try again when eyes are sharper...hehehe. Good luck with your hunt … LOL
    Yes for that one, we need to zoom in every deco to max. haha
    That i can't do because i don't have that much time.
  • All found some very tricky  :)
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    edited 17.09.2019
    Would be nice if the winners could choose among wider range of decos.. I'm an animal balloon fan and would be nice if those were included for the winners or maybe some others too :)
    Post edited by GOO (SKN1) on
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Think I’m gonna pass on this one lol.Not favorable.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    This was a very hard one cause I do not have hardly any of those decorations, But I am glad I finished mine, I just hope I got them right, Good luck to Everyone, :)
  • It sure was a hard one........
    you needed a magnifying glass lol
     good luck all 
    :smile:  
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    I will pass, couldn't recognise the stuffs.
    edited 18.09.2019
    I have a question> How do we know if Fuzzy Bear got our answer messages ,  cause I did not get a message back saying that is was received ?
    Update> Thank you FuzzyBear for letting Me know you got My answer message, much appreciated.:)
  • what is in rewards?

what is in rewards?

FuzzyBear said:

The Top 5 winners will receive 2,000 gold and their choice of (1) decoration from the above.
    Winners 6-10 will receive 2,000 gold.

^^^
  • got it thanks
  • Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244
    I did it  :cold_sweat:

• Congratulations, everyone!

We wound up with 39 correct entries from the submissions, which was fantastic, as there were a couple of "Tricky" ones in there.

The correct answers (and their floor numbers) were:
    1. Hay Bale            Floor 1
    2. Enchanted Tree        Floor 8
    3. Galactic Garden        Floor 14
    4. Bunny Bungalow        Floor 22
    5. Hot Air Balloon for Two    Floor 31
    6. Lantern Lake        Floor 42
    7. Gnome with Flowers    Floor 45
    8. Bunny Garden        Floor 50
    9. Away Goal        Floor 56
    10. Community Bonfire        Floor 16
    And our first 5 Winners, who receive 2,000 gold and their choice of (1) Deco from the above list, are:

@Palomino Horse (SKN1)
    @Billjohn (US1)
    @shazamd (US1)
    @rsny (US1)
    @jwllmsjnb (US1)

Our next 5 Winners, who each receive 2,000 gold, are:

@Annev1953Player (US1)
    @sultan6 (INT1)
    @Tinie Sudjana (INT1)
    @Heather Norsk (US1)
    @Maggielin2085Ma (US1)

Thank you to everyone who entered, and congratulations to our winners!  Winners 1-5, please PM with your choice of Deco as soon as possible so we can get everything turned into the CMs and get them credited.

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thank you Fuzzy Bear for hosting this contest, and congrats to all the winners!
  • Thanks very much @FuzzyBear ;) and Congratulation for all the winner  ;)
  • Congratulations to all the winners :smile:
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Thank You .  :)      Great contest.  It's always fun to win.

Congrats to all the other winners.

Nice and tricky contest!!
    Congratulations to all the winners :)

edited 23.09.2019
    Ya congrat's to ya all, I can hold My head high knowing I was one of the 39 at least that got them right, that is at least something  I guess, well done winners.
    Update> Hmm just found My list , guess 1 or 2 of them have different names then what I saw, oh well at least I tried. :)
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • Congrats to all finishers and winners! 

Thanks FuzzyBear for the contest.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Received my deco.  Gnome with Flowers.

Thank You.
  • sultan6 (INT1)sultan6 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    Thanks for the wonderful contest
    And thanks for the gold
  • PaperGorilla (IN1)PaperGorilla (IN1) IN1 Posts: 84
    edited 24.09.2019
    congrats
This discussion has been closed.