Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    There are no fish in the dream world.
    Darn. Guess I won't be dreaming about fishing. :smile:

• Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    I personally like the no money transfer option, on this farm you can earn money soo fast that there is no need for the money transfer, unlike the other temporary farms, on those if you don't transfer a lots of money from your main farm, then you get nowhere, 
    On DL you can't lose, it doesn't hurt your main farm (money wise or any other way) and the amount of diamonds you can get is absolutely amazing!!! 
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Correct: no fish, but all the critters from the Island/Viking are wandering around in Dream Land!  
    once you find the right balance of buildings dollars will not be a big problem. and for emergencies you can sell sunflowers that come spinning the wheel
    And for those of us that haven't quite figured out that balance yet, it is...?

The main strategy I know based on how I use to build up my original farms initially is that apples gives the most cash and to hold back on building any cherry orchards because there won't be enough fertilizer to start.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Seems like the CC is coming up faster than usual.  I wonder if the team wants to test the stress on the system when the DL is being tested.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Seems like the CC is coming up faster than usual.  I wonder if the team wants to test the stress on the system when the DL is being tested.
    CC comes after every event like after HWE or FHWE or CHWE or VF ;)
    They earn a lot of money from ML so they keep on bringing them. :/
    I would like to make a suggestion to the Team.  Suggest adding the ability to build a Lab on the DL so we can make premium feed.  Premium feed is cheaper to make and the animals produce higher amounts without using farm (DL) dollars to feed the animals.  Thanks! <3o:) .  
    Add an option to make Premium feed in windmill only. Just like we can make speed fertilizer in silo only.
    Increase the number of product required or time for producing them. :)
  • john207 (US1)john207 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    what the hell are you thinking, our regular farms are bug ridden and you go and start another crappy game that's full of bugs ? i know all you want is more players to buy more gold but why don't you fix the game you have before adding another nightmare, i have an idea where you can put this new game but i'am too much of a gentleman to tell you ,
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602

Windmill is level 3 , Composter is level 3 ( maybe i need to get composter to level 3 too )

The help button says, it have to be maxium level for it

Would anyone have completed that side task? :)
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    Exxy (INT1) 

The task can now be completed by setting the windmill, silo or composter to Lv4.
    Multiple accounts within the same server are prohibited.
    On the other hand, it is allowed to have an account on multiple servers.
    If I access Dream World server from an account on each server, will it be considered a multi-account?
    edited 14.09.2019
    Oh thanks a lot @chidzu (INT1)

:))

So its kinda like the field 4/7/9 :)

Just a little typo
    By the way, the next task is written as Lv5, but I don't know if it can actually be completed with Lv5.

Oh its probably listed like Farm machines ( as in steps )

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 15.09.2019
    what the hell are you thinking, our regular farms are bug ridden and you go and start another crappy game that's full of bugs ? i know all you want is more players to buy more gold but why don't you fix the game you have before adding another nightmare, i have an idea where you can put this new game but i'am too much of a gentleman to tell you ,
    I have to agree with you here john.
    I have 1 doubt. When our DF gets reset?
    I mean after how many days or weeks? I read somewhere that it gets reset after 1 week or 1 event. And after that we need to play it again from start.

Only the point ranking is reset every week.

Only the point ranking is reset every week.

This mean that we need to play this farm continuously for 4 week.
    Only Dream XP will go to zero or our rank starts from 0 in every week. :(
    Ranking starts every week.

• andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117
    I am sure I started with 2200 Diamonds, but they have taken some away, and now I only have 1600..

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I am sure I started with 2200 Diamonds, but they have taken some away, and now I only have 1600..

Contact support :#
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

I think Week 2 just started, didn't it? That means that your 2,200 diamonds (or however many you had) would have been transferred to your MAIN farm, and you start over (with 0 diamonds) in the Dream World. Sounds like you're already back up to 1,600 diamonds there. :)

Check your main farm and see if your total there increased by 2,200.
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117
    My fault really, I was going backwards in the rankings, because I had not noticed that we had to do Side-Bar Tasks.     
    Now done about 40 Tasks and the Diamonds keep rolling in...
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    HEY I JUST found this on my international farm.
    Most new stuff that's come out lately is a pure snooze but I kinda like this one.  (While it's new at least.)

One question and one request.

First I read in the announcement to set your gold locks, that it's not carried over from the main farm.
    HOW do you set it?  

Request.    As with ALL the temp farms... I keep asking for this.
    When it rolls around again, why can't we pick up where we left off?  These get So boring.  I've just been letting all the temp farms go.   Till I'm out of special seeds than all I do is fill requests and collect as many seeds as I can then let it go.
    It would be nice, for once, if I could EVER get to the end of one of these. 
    Maybe get to an end point, some big reward for doing so, THEN start it over.
    There is just no way for me to ever reach the highest levels and it's not fun so gets ignored.
    I am strange.
    Apple's demands and rewards are reversed.

Less apples , more rewarding

Thats very interesting, I always thought, there is subtleties in contracts :) 

edited 16.09.2019
    Using repeat harvester reduced humus.
    It looks like humus is automatically used.

PS
    I understood what happened.
    It seems that humus was registered in swift seeder.
    Post edited by chidzu (INT1) on
    So how does everyone like it that we now have Oktoberfest going on at same time as CC and at the same time as Candy Farm, at the same time as Fairy Tale Event.  How does one keep up with it all!  Whew!
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    You forgot to mention those that are working on the new dream farm too.

I gave up a long time ago @FarmerCli (US1), I just pick my favorites and go with the flow now.
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    I like dream world, but I can't log in to it.
Sign In to comment.