Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    No one in the coop is able to log in.  The entire US1 server is down!
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    I have not be able to collect all my farms yet,  What on earth is going on GGS ???
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    My advise is relax spend a bit of time with family and friends.

Come back tomorrow and play the game.  They will fix the problems they always do sooner or later.

I know this is aggravating as heck but there are better days ahead.

• GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    and they want to us to spend money for a game that you have to take what you get, not get what they say, have bugs up the wazzoo, ban players that play the game as it is set up, and then can't log in all day...mmmm wonder why businesses have problems making money.  customer service gets you a longgg way!

• GrammyK (US1)GrammyK (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    I have been trying to log on since 7:30 this morning :(
    I have used Firefox and Edge and both show a Maintenance tractor & say to come back later
  • GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    i was just able to log on to us server
  • AudreyMe (GB1)AudreyMe (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    Not able to connect to the game for 2 days now. I have cleared my cache, my internet connection is OK, I have sent an email to the tech support and nothing. Is there anybody to help me with this issue???
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Not able to connect to the game for 2 days now. I have cleared my cache, my internet connection is OK, I have sent an email to the tech support and nothing. Is there anybody to help me with this issue???
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173873/need-help-logging-into-your-farm#latest

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173709/best-browsers-to-use-for-good-games#latest
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173873/need-help-logging-into-your-farm#latest

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173709/best-browsers-to-use-for-good-games#latest
    Lovely, thanks a lot. Do you really think I did not go through all of this first?
  • Not able to connect to the game for 2 days now. I have cleared my cache, my internet connection is OK, I have sent an email to the tech support and nothing. Is there anybody to help me with this issue???
    @AudreyMe (GB1) What exactly happens when you try to login? What screens do you reach, what, if any, messages do you get?
    @AudreyMe (GB1) What exactly happens when you try to login? What screens do you reach, what, if any, messages do you get?
    The "loading game assets" screen, that stays, and stays, and stays.
  • @AudreyMe (GB1) The server appears to be working fine, I can get in there with no problems, so the issue is most likely either a conflict of data stored, which should be ok if you cleared cache & cookies or maybe a connection problem, which could be that the connection is dropping, even briefly, while the game is trying to load.

Try rebooting your router, leaving it switched off for at least 10 seconds, if that does not help, reboot your computer. If it is still doing the same thing, open a private/incognito window on your browser, [Firefox=CTRL+SHIFT+P and Chrome=CTRL+SHIFT+N] then paste in the URL:  https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com  (if the one that you have been using, includes any other text, such as /html, do not use that one)  Don't forget to make sure that you are on the login tab & not the registration one, as I think it always defaults to registration, when you use a private window.
    @AudreyMe (GB1) The server appears to be working fine, I can get in there with no problems, so the issue is most likely either a conflict of data stored, which should be ok if you cleared cache & cookies or maybe a connection problem, which could be that the connection is dropping, even briefly, while the game is trying to load.

Try rebooting your router, leaving it switched off for at least 10 seconds, if that does not help, reboot your computer. If it is still doing the same thing, open a private/incognito window on your browser, [Firefox=CTRL+SHIFT+P and Chrome=CTRL+SHIFT+N] then paste in the URL:  https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com  (if the one that you have been using, includes any other text, such as /html, do not use that one)  Don't forget to make sure that you are on the login tab & not the registration one, as I think it always defaults to registration, when you use a private window.
    Thank you, I tried both, unfortunately, no luck. I can see there are Village fair challenges on, could be some inteference with this?
  • @AudreyMe (GB1)  Uh oh, this is not good :/ -  you appear to have the same problem as a player on the Russian server, as I can visit all of your farms, except your main farm, if I try to go there I just get kicked back to the farm that  I am on & when a CM tried on Friday to get into the Russian farm, he could not. We will have to wait until tomorrow, to confirm it & hopefully they will have made some progress working out what is going on with the other one, which should help.  I will speak to the Russian mod & see if she has had any news with her case.
    @AudreyMe (GB1)  Uh oh, this is not good :/ -  you appear to have the same problem as a player on the Russian server, as I can visit all of your farms, except your main farm, if I try to go there I just get kicked back to the farm that  I am on & when a CM tried on Friday to get into the Russian farm, he could not. We will have to wait until tomorrow, to confirm it & hopefully they will have made some progress working out what is going on with the other one, which should help.  I will speak to the Russian mod & see if she has had any news with her case.
    Hmmm, it is not always good to be special... Anyway, thank you for trying to help me. 
    PS: Would there be some compensation for me? This is clearly technical issue and I think there won´t be just the two of us.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 08.09.2019
    @AudreyMe (GB1) I would certainly hope so, but lets get you back in first or compensation won't be much use to you.  The VF just ended & I tried again, now if I go direct to your MF from your profile it totally freezes up and I have to relog. If I go to one of your other farms & use either the dropdown or a signpost to go to your MF, I still just get sent to the MF that I am on.  Very strange. :/

I`ll get back to you as soon as someone can get in there & see whats happening on your MF - Let us know if anything changes in the meantime.

PS. The Pleasure Park event ends in an hour, maybe that will do something. :)
    @AudreyMe (GB1) I would certainly hope so, but lets get you back in first or compensation won't be much use to you.  The VF just ended & I tried again, now if I go direct to your MF from your profile it totally freezes up and I have to relog. If I go to one of your other farms & use either the dropdown or a signpost to go to your MF, I still just get sent to the MF that I am on.  Very strange. :/

I`ll get back to you as soon as someone can get in there & see whats happening on your MF - Let us know if anything changes in the meantime.

PS. The Pleasure Park event ends in an hour, maybe that will do something. :)
    Nope, no difference. :-(
    WascallyWabiit - still no change. Is anybody working on this issue at all? It has been three days now... Not that I have no life without the game, but it is getting weirder and weirder....
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 08.09.2019

Lovely, thanks a lot. Do you really think I did not go through all of this first?
    Well sorry you didn't find it helpful. Better luck next time ;)
  • WascallyWabiit - still no change. Is anybody working on this issue at all? It has been three days now... Not that I have no life without the game, but it is getting weirder and weirder....
    @AudreyMe (GB1) Like I said we are going to have to wait for the team to get back to work in the morning. If it had been caused by either the VF or PP events, then there was a chance that it may have changed when they ended, but that didn`t happen. The devs were aware of the case on RU1 on Friday & also one on the Polish server apparently, so lets hope that they have come up with a plan to fix you all.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 09.09.2019
    @AudreyMe (GB1) Good Morning! ...... Are you in?

[See PM | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    @AudreyMe (GB1) Good Morning! ...... Are you in?

Hello, now I am

[See PM | Wabbit]

• Kastiel (US1)Kastiel (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    What the hell is the problem now?
  • widiscgolfer (US1)widiscgolfer (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    edited 14.09.2019
    Hi, I cannot login, is anybody else having this issue?  I cleared my data/cache, tried a different web browser and i'm still getting the same error.  "This action is not possible at this time.  Please try again later."

Thanks

• i'm having the same problem. "This action is not possible at this time. Please try again later"
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Ditto  :/
  • I can't either.  Same error message.  Right near the end of HWE, too.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    can't either. Even changed devices. :(
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    same here
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    same here -- always something.
Sign In to comment.