Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Amber u can place as much as u want i i think that's the main reason they didn't drop the time and quantity
  • I like it so far. Is the only reason its on a different server because it is a test run an Candy Farm is still going? Will it become part of our standard farm server when it goes live?
    @Rusty Farmer (AU1) It will continue to be a Global event, with all servers playing together.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Everything is good with Dream Farm. But there is one BIG PROBLEM in it. It is that we are matched with all servers' people that will give no points to the server people like mine. Its again a DISCRIMINATION against the low ranking servers. This was done in WWC and then ML and now going to start in this event too. :(

Remove buying gold system from DF. Then let's see who is better gold buyer or non-gold buyer.
    I am sure then gold buyers will be back from non-gold buyers who are the real hardworking farmers.

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    Everything is good with Dream Farm. But there is one BIG PROBLEM in it. It is that we are matched with all servers' people that will give no points to the server people like mine. Its again a DISCRIMINATION against the low ranking servers. This was done in WWC and then ML and now going to start in this event too. :(

Remove buying gold system from DF. Then let's see who is better gold buyer or non-gold buyer.
    I am sure then gold buyers will be back from non-gold buyers who are the real hardworking farmers.

A personal curiosity,from the announcement i thought the event as test will run in Int1,Br1 and Ro1server. It is running in In1 server too?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    RowdyRac said:
    Yes, Mariann is correct.

You get 100 gold for something right at the start of the farm and none after that.
    To be fair, that is 100 gold more than we've ever received for any other temp farm, I think ?

After that, though, if you want to play the Dream World farm using gold, you will need to buy it.
    If we have a gold supply on our regular main farms, will it be available for use on the Dream Land Farm?  Note: I can use my gold from main farm for use on my other temp farms.

A personal curiosity,from the announcement i thought the event as test will run in Int1,Br1 and Ro1server. It is running in In1 server too?
    No its's not running on IN1 server. I am also having an account on INT1 server from where I am playing this new test farm and earning free diamonds.  ;)
    I would like to have this skin for my library.

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I would also love it for my library  <3

• Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    It's probably a "no" but... is there any chance I could get an option to put these gorgeous Dream Farm skins on my Real Farm? ^-^ I really love the Organic Market, Library, Garage and the Pink Clouds~ They're just so pretty that I can't stop playing the Dream Farm, I like it more than my Real Farm now! c:

Thank you for starting everyone from scratch though, for real. For the first time in a long while, I feel like I'm neither overpowered nor outmatched. I haven't had any issues or bugs yet, apparently I got lucky. :lol:
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    edited 12.09.2019

Beautiful skins for real farms!   Oh I am dreaming!   <3
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Out of curiosity, which is the min player level to be able to take part in this dream land farm?
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    Out of curiosity, which is the min player level to be able to take part in this dream land farm?
    30 lvl ;)

@amb@"amber3 (INT1)" dont worry he is on int1 server as well 🤣🤣🤣 
    Hahaha!  I see old Lester (you know the guy from the old days who used to periodically visit our farms over by the organic farm stand) running around waving his arms wildly in the Dream Land farm.  I often wondered whatever happened to him!  I got a big laugh.  You can click on him but he just keep running and wildly waving his arms.   :D:o:D
    I think we don't get x1 or x2 symbols on mail box when we sends mail to someone.
    I sent mail to @Xcution (INT1)  on Dream Farm. In starting, the mail box was showing the signs that there are some unread messages but now it doesn't appear. For checking messages, we need to open the mail box and then see whether there is any unread message or not.

And i am having one more doubt that what is the use of token construction slot in DF?
    I am not able to find any token there and even didn't find any contract or event reward to get them.
    Then how to unlock them?
    Do we do missions with other DL members?
  • @jitu7 (IN1), i think the construction token box is just there because ggs copied a lot of code from our normal farms and did not take that code away.

@FarmerCli (US1)  nope, we can't do missions in the dream farm just yet, we get tool boxes from supply contracts and certificates from harvesting on our main farm i think.
    Do we do missions with other DL members?
    Nope. We can't play missions in DF. And for upgrading the machines in garage, we need certificates that we get from collecting and harvesting. :)
  • nana999 (INT1)nana999 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    I can not open my dream farm , please help 
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    edited 13.09.2019
    Time has stopped at DreamWorld.

nana999 (INT1) 
    Close the normal farm and refresh the game.
    I think we don't get x1 or x2 symbols on mail box when we sends mail to someone.
    I sent mail to @Xcution (INT1)  on Dream Farm. In starting, the mail box was showing the signs that there are some unread messages but now it doesn't appear. For checking messages, we need to open the mail box and then see whether there is any unread message or not.

And i am having one more doubt that what is the use of token construction slot in DF?
    I am not able to find any token there and even didn't find any contract or event reward to get them.
    Then how to unlock them?
    U need to wait alot 
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 13.09.2019
    This screen shot is from a Dream Farm.

build tokens came from fulfilling market contracts (the ones in the bottom row).

@FarmerCli (US1)

No, you cannot "take" anything at all with you to your Dream Farm, only your name.
    This includes farm dollars and gold.
    You can buy gold once you've arrived there.
    The farm dollars you have to earn by farming
    (quite a shock to the system let me tell you, having to start with almost nothing, if you're used to having farm dollars to spare - no bank in the dream world :D )
    Hmmm!  That is too bad and since it is a "dream world", having access to a ton of farm cash would really be a wonderful dream.  Having nothing to start with (or almost nothing) is what I would call a "nightmare"   I mean, after all, this is a "test".  So I say, "give us the glory of starting us out with tons of bucks".   :lol:<3
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    Will the Dream Farm have any impact / interaction as far as earning points towards WWC event ?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Thats actually one thing i love about Dream world

It has no farm dollars cost attached to it :) ( Like Village Fair )

Let me clarify:  The village dollars are obtained in exchange for farm dollars.  The dream dollars are a different matter, this is why I like dreaming big. " I'm dreaming of a huge cache of dream dollars that will immediately be available for use upon entering the dream land for the first time."j
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @Kamilcom (GB1)
    Let me clarify:  The village dollars are obtained in exchange for farm dollars.  The dream dollars are a different matter, this is why I like dreaming big. " I'm dreaming of a huge cache of dream dollars that will immediately be available for use upon entering the dream land for the first time."j
    Since the "Dream Farm" has "Real Farm" implications though, as we can earn (thousands) of diamonds that come over to our "Real" farms, they're probably hesitant to give us much of a headstart in the Dream World (if any). :) 

Anyone know if we can fish in the Dream World? (Off the pier, with Oleg? Not worried about the boats) :)
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    There are no fish in the dream world.
    Correct: no fish, but all the critters from the Island/Viking are wandering around in Dream Land!  
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    Correct: no fish, but all the critters from the Island/Viking are wandering around in Dream Land!  
    once you find the right balance of buildings dollars will not be a big problem. and for emergencies you can sell sunflowers that come spinning the wheel
Sign In to comment.