Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    Note that the Gold confirmation has been reset because the server has changed.

I think that the link to a normal server should be easier to understand.
    Place buttons on the game screen.

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    This js the farm looks good but it take alot of time to built not in one chance we can play it and give u guys correct information thanks
  • diamonds for rewards, sounds nice, but you cant take them to your real farms.
    Looks like another money pit has arrived
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    diamonds for rewards, sounds nice, but you cant take them to your real farms.
    Looks like another money pit has arrived

Diamonds earned during the event will be transferred to your "Real" farm at the end of the event, as will any LEFTOVER gold that you might have purchased (or earned) during the event.
  • Note that the Gold confirmation has been reset because the server has changed.

@chidzu (INT1) As you say that will be because it is a different server, so I doubt that they can stop that from happening, but thankyou for posting about it, that is a good reminder to everyone to switch it on & hopefully you prevented some accidental gold spending. :)
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    So far I love it!!!:)  
    The "Serch:" displayed by default in the weekly ranking search window is not required.

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Note that the Gold confirmation has been reset because the server has changed.

@chidzu (INT1) As you say that will be because it is a different server, so I doubt that they can stop that from happening, but thankyou for posting about it, that is a good reminder to everyone to switch it on & hopefully you prevented some accidental gold spending. :)
    Oh yeah it changes. I lost around 34 gold due to this. And now only 66 left with me :p
    As soon as I lost my gold, I changed 250 gold to 1 ;)
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    in terms of diamond earning is a good event.following the tasks by buying land( which is cheap) and upgrading the buildings( which takes short times) in a day ive earned 5800 diamonds. still dont like the idea of being alone and that there isnt a chat.the game run smooth so far, there is a problem when from DL you return to your normal farm you cant retun again in DL  without reloading the game first. except diamonds that will be awarded every end of the week i havent seen other rewards which makes this event poor in my opinion for the effort it needs
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Ok the chat when you come back is a small thing but you don,t need to refresch the game. Just open the chat in the way it opens at the big sreen,and problem solved. The bug i had on the market is gone. Thanks for that fixing that fast.

But with this farm on a server that is realy world wide,i am looking forwards that the players have now the oportunity in the future to play to ALL the big farmers in the world missions. That would be awesome GGS.

In General.Despite a few hick ups,i realy like it   ;);):)
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 12.09.2019
    @mia111 (GB1)
    @amber3 (INT1)
    @Southern (US1)
    and others

About the gold and diamonds transfer:

- IF you have bought any gold during the event run, all unspent gold will be moved to the "normal" farm once the event ends (so if you did not buy any gold, make sure to spent all free gold by the end of the event).

- The event is divided in weeks. By the end of each week, rankings XP reset to 0. Also all diamonds (ranking reward + those earned in event) are moved to "normal" farm. So it seams that you do not get diamonds at the end of event, but at the end of each week.

Post edited by WiseWing (FormerMod) on
    Gold lock is not working in dream farm
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 11.09.2019
    @Xcution (INT1)  The gold lock is reset on the dream farm.. Read this post from Wabbit......
                              https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4155763/#Comment_4155763
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    I'm having trouble with the Solve Contracts task.  I keep "solving" but it's not giving me the rewards (I did get rewards on 1).  Anybody else having this problem?
    @Xcution (INT1)  The gold lock is reset on the dream farm.. Read this post from Wabbit......
                              https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4155763/#Comment_4155763
    Oh sorry i didnt correct my self 
    I did on 1 but it isnt working
    So let me clarify this:  I just solved a 4th Supply Contract and still have not received the Rewards.  Once solved it doesn't show the task as complete (still shows: 0/1) nor is the task removed from the task bar. 

The very first task in Dreamland to solve a contract I finally got rewarded for but I had to solve 3 before I finally got the Rewards and it was removed.

• i just want to point out, supply is the bottom two contracts, dream xp the middle 2 and the top 2 are money contracts, don't forget it because i had to do a few before i figured it out.
    Thank you for clearing that up for me ...  makes sense now!
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 12.09.2019
    WiseWing said:
    @mia111 (GB1)
    @amber3 (INT1)
    @Southern (US1)
    and others

About the gold and diamonds transfer:

- IF you have bought any gold during the event run, all gold will be moved to the "normal" farm once the event ends (so if you did not buy any gold, make sure to spent all free gold by the end of the event).

- The event is divided in weeks. By the end of each week, rankings XP reset to 0. Also all diamonds (ranking reward + those earned in event) are moved to "normal" farm. So it seams that you do not get diamonds at the end of event, but at the end of each week.

So purchased gold transfers but earned gold does not?  That just killed a lot of my enthusiasm for this event.  
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    I don't think you earn any gold there, soo far I didn't earn any gold, just diamonds,
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Yes, Mariann is correct.

You get 100 gold for something right at the start of the farm and none after that.
    To be fair, that is 100 gold more than we've ever received for any other temp farm, I think ?

After that, though, if you want to play the Dream World farm using gold, you will need to buy it.
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 13.09.2019
    The only good thing about this new event is that we can get diamonds to build our communities.Everything else sounds boring to be honest
    Post edited by selena m. (US1) on
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 12.09.2019
    I would say that this "Dream Farm" is a nice farm to play and also for us to go back to the beginning of our farm, also even if you don't want to play much you can still start it and get at least 3 k of diamonds in about 10 minutes.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    The only good thing about this is new event is that we can get diamonds to build our communities.Everything else sounds boring to be honest

That is the point, getting the diamonds.

In the same way that you do the other temporary farms to get seeds for the boat (or maybe use the runes or seashells or candy farm vouchers to buy things to use on your regular farms from the trader). You play the temporary farms to obtain things for your regular, permanent farm, right ?

And for Tessa's Dreamworld, this "thing" is diamonds :)
    @WascallyWabbit
    the upgrades os silo and composter inDL dont change nothing in raw matterials needed for processing and dont make the times of production shorter. the upgrades give only more XP from pruductiin. is this intended?
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I like it so far. Is the only reason its on a different server because it is a test run an Candy Farm is still going? Will it become part of our standard farm server when it goes live?

BTW, here's some good background music to listen to while you're playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeYs7cWxsHg
    I like it so far. Is the only reason its on a different server because it is a test run an Candy Farm is still going? Will it become part of our standard farm server when it goes live?

BTW, here's some good background music to listen to while you're playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeYs7cWxsHg
    i belive ot will run in a different server and will not be part of our normal game as temp farms do
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    @WascallyWabbit
    the upgrades os silo and composter inDL dont change nothing in raw matterials needed for processing and dont make the times of production shorter. the upgrades give only more XP from pruductiin. is this intended?
    You checked only product info. Not Info tab of these two.
    Its given there that it will increase the maximum number of products you can make at once. :)
    @jitu7 (IN1)
    i saw that :smile: but the times and raw materials needed to process remain the same. and my question was for them
Sign In to comment.