Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

Comments

• Nothing is working horse racing started me over farmers league started me over again I can not see my scores worlds is broken 
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    My farmers league is also broken... I had purchased the season pass and it GONE! I was also on Skilled Dairy farm Rank and now started all over  ;o(
    Same with me @antigone6 (US1)
    Same here, sent a message to support but then again I will just get the automated answer because they don't want to hear us. 

Season pass gone, Horse season gone, Farmers League broken, WWC broken, have I forgot anything??? 

That was some nice maintenance....who did it, Moe, Curly, and Larry???

• LT DAAN (US1)LT DAAN (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Since the maintenance i an't go full screen
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    RE: Farmers League

All my medals are gone, BUT I'm still ranked 419 and qualify for the Season rewards (meaning the game still recognizes that I've got at least 1 Gold Medal (I think I had 2, actually).

So all hope is not lost. :)

{No problem with my Candy Farm though}

• SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    ugh just disconnected from server says maintenance again
  • Maintenance just started....again
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Where are my gold medals & my first place in the farmers league? Why is the seasons ranking showing players that arent even on the US1 server? What the hell have you done to us GGS? All the gold I spent getting to number one in the farmers league & you just stole it from me. I am taking this to the European court of justice if you dont give me all my gold back pronto
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    And down for maintenance again...why don't you all just send me an email when you figure out which end is up.
  • CBlack (US1)CBlack (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    My farm just closed for maintenance again on US1. 8:28 MT
    RowdyRac said:
    We are waiting to hear if/when there will be another downtime for US1. 
    They're still investigating.
    Guess that answers THAT question. :)

(Yes folks, server is DOWN. That won't stop 100+ messages of "Is the server down? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" though. Guaranteed. :))

Programming Joke: If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I was so trilled to get back on, so I started a VC and at 62% complete for a 30 minute challenge, it goes to a fix after 10 minutes of being on.
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54

ugh just disconnected from server says maintenance again
    Same here.Cant handle this NEGATIVITY from GGS today
    I was so trilled to get back on, so I started a VC and at 62% complete for a 30 minute challenge, it goes to a fix after 10 minutes of being on.
    Sorry Terri, but things were WAAAY too broken for them not to have done another HotFix ASAP. Soon as I saw all the problems, my common sense said "Log off, it ain't gonna be up long". :)
    now another maintenance on top of it all???? I have had it with you GGS
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Since the maintenance i an't go full screen
    That, at least, I do have a temporary workaround for :)

If you use F11 on your keyboard, for Windows,
    or Control/Command + F on the Mac, you should be able to toggle between full screen and not.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 04.09.2019
    Thank You Rowdy for the info  :)
    Hopefully this will put everything right.  :)

You are appreciated !! 

Antigone6
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    So how do you all like the bug fixes so far...lol
    edited 04.09.2019
    Well, that was a quick patch, and I don't see that they fixed anything.  In fact my Horse Season restarted AGAIN..

At least I'm starting in Bronze 2 this time, last time was Bronze 5. :tongue:

{Edit: It lies. I'm still starting in Bronze IV.  Even the Email I got in the Notification Center says "Bronze 5". :pout:

And it's COMPLETELY restarted this time, 0 points, and my races are all in the Bronze League.

Woe is me, I'll never make it to Platinum in 18 days.
    I cant get back into it at all so no fix there for me
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    I know for sure there will be a third maintenance and when it happens the problems better be fixed by GGS.The second time it didn’t fix anything.Wasting my precious time.
  • Debby25 (US1)Debby25 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Back up and still broke
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I knew I shouldn't have harvest anything, now all my milk, apples and seaweed wasted :(
    Ugh, nothing changed, nothing fixed :(
  • T
  • Above screen shot is all I have in my parking lot, horse champion ship, gone, Village Fair, gone. I have cleared, refreshed, more times than I can count.
  • Debby25 (US1)Debby25 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Can't place stalls in pleasure park 
    Above screen shot is all I have in my parking lot, horse champion ship, gone, Village Fair, gone. I have cleared, refreshed, more times than I can count.
    My parking lot is empty of everything :(
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Nothing fixed here either.  :(
  • Chaotic (US1)Chaotic (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    I hope everyone knows to not start any event, with this SNAFU ongoing.... there is no way possible that GGS can get around a restart for all of them, and any product/time/gold spent will be wasted. Thinking it's time to do as I did when my kids and I had a bad day - go to bed, then start the day over later! Second time's a charm, right??!
    I hope everyone knows to not start any event, with this SNAFU ongoing.... there is no way possible that GGS can get around a restart for all of them, and any product/time/gold spent will be wasted. Thinking it's time to do as I did when my kids and I had a bad day - go to bed, then start the day over later! Second time's a charm, right??!
    I couldn't start an event if I wanted to. The only thing working on my game is Chat!
Sign In to comment.