Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Event Resets:FARCE!!

Comments

• SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    i have been playing this game very competitively for a long time, but i cannot go on doing this when i am being "sabotaged" so it ends here!
    http://prntscr.com/p179so
    http://prntscr.com/p17bma
    this is my ranking for the FL, and thats where its ending! i refuse to do anymore, or waste more resources till the NEXT big mess GGS creates!
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 03.09.2019
    Support is another joke!! this is the kind of reply you get!
    this "ticket" was closed! and i am still waiting! developers, whoever those mighty brains are, are still investigating! investigating THIS plus countless other screw ups that constantly BUG this game! some for years! and, YET more problems creep into this game with the kind of regularity that GGS uses for their pop-ups, their oh so special deals and screams of buy buy buy! well, sorry but i have had enough!! 
    @ Xcution, what to do? well i have decided from this point on to NOT participate in ANY event, like the current FL and CC etc! and i will NOT buy any more gold from GGS!! this is my "boycott" 

Yes i put in a support ticket and BOB was not much help to me either 

Edit: Removed copy of Support message
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • e c burger (INT1)e c burger (INT1) INT1 Posts: 69
    WiseWing said:
    The team would like to know if anyone else is also affected?
    Yes me too... event restarted,,,   Last week it also happened...
  • Cow Ziggy (INT1)Cow Ziggy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    You must be joking..start over..not a change !!!
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    I'm with @Cow Ziggy (INT1).  Last week I did level 1 of the Hawaii event just to get points for the WWC. Make-up points for the level I lost when the event reset. This week it is two events that reset. I am not starting over. I simply do not care enough, anymore. I'm not boycotting. I'm simply not going to play anymore. I stopped buying gold some (long) time ago. Now this is the last straw.

It's like GGS is testing INT1 to see if we will restart (at our normal event level) and buy gold/seaweed products to finish on time. Well, you can test on somebody else. I've got better things to do than play a broken game. TTFN.
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    no reaction from GGS to our complains...this time there are no excuses, this isnt a new bug, is the third time that this happened...no need for investigations .isnt better someone APOLOGISE to all the players of INT1, admit their failure give us some compensation instead of gaining time and finding a new way to fool us again?
  • ivanche (INT1)ivanche (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    ok ... so it's not just me ...soo... no event anymore for me.
    Too bad,this game gets worse every day. it's no longer fun, it just upsets me  :(
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    I feel the same way, there is no point of participating in any event any more, but then what is the point of playing the game at all? GGS not compensating us for the lost events at all, 

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Man, I can't even imagine how horrible it is for you all on INT1!  Over and over again! I sure wish I could help in some way, but of course, I really can't! I would never recommend this game to a friend because of all the weird stuff that keeps happening and GGS doesn't seem to be in any rush to fix it. I would imagine you all have stopped buying GOLD because of this too.  They are just shooting themselves in the foot, now aren't they?
    See this?
    This is where i have drawn the line! So far and NO MORE!!
    they will NEVER get another penny out of me until and unless they fix their problems!

Order Confirmation

Hello SRH! 

Thank you for your order. 

Details of order: 

Date of purchase:
      >Sep 2, 2019, 10:25 PM

Order Confirmation 

Hello SRH! 

Thank you for your order. 

Details of order: 

Date of purchase:
      >Aug 29, 2019, 5:39 PM

• iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    no reaction from GGS to our complains...this time there are no excuses, this isnt a new bug, is the third time that this happened...no need for investigations .isnt better someone APOLOGISE to all the players of INT1, admit their failure give us some compensation instead of gaining time and finding a new way to fool us again?
    They will NEVER admitt their errors and Failures. 
    They will not compensate the players
    They think they are not bruce almighty but the other one i forgot his name.
    They keep on pulling on the elastic untill it snaps.
    They invent continue events to cover up they bad fixing.
    They told the players:When we go complete over to the HTML system,the bug will be less and more easy to fix. Yes we notice this now for several weeks in a ROW

It looks they like to hit 1 or 2 big financial hits and the game will melt dow and disapear like a snowball on the 15th of august on a beach in spain
  • stop this nonsenese please now you reseted my gurmet and main farm event STOP it RIGHT now I tired  of this hotbrok please  stop it 

• nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188

stop this nonsenese please now you reseted my gurmet and main farm event STOP it RIGHT now I tired  of this hotbrok please  stop it 

Aww Harvestmoonn, I know you try so hard in every event. 
    Start the events again on a lower level to get WWC points.
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Support is another joke!! this is the kind of reply you get!
    this "ticket" was closed! and i am still waiting! developers, whoever those mighty brains are, are still investigating! investigating THIS plus countless other screw ups that constantly BUG this game! some for years! and, YET more problems creep into this game with the kind of regularity that GGS uses for their pop-ups, their oh so special deals and screams of buy buy buy! well, sorry but i have had enough!! 
    @ Xcution, what to do? well i have decided from this point on to NOT participate in ANY event, like the current FL and CC etc! and i will NOT buy any more gold from GGS!! this is my "boycott" 

Edit:  Removed copy of Support message.
    Please be aware that doing so is against Community Guidelines.

ooo ... it almost sounds like you were visited by Bobe the builder

• stop this nonsenese please now you reseted my gurmet and main farm event STOP it RIGHT now I tired  of this hotbrok please  stop it 

Aww Harvestmoonn, I know you try so hard in every event. 
    Start the events again on a lower level to get WWC points.
    im to tired just back after 13 hour of working to see this was at last stage of dificulty 5 was collecting cowfeeds for past 2 day for it my gourmet was at apple pie stage think was rank one only for WWC point but not in mode to restart them have to wake up at 6 am for work tomorrow well goodnight or day all have fun 
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    150 feed seaweeds, 50 humus seaweeds, 200 fertilizer seaweeds
     a baloon deco
     a skin for pigs, apples cows or whatever
     a themed building

this is the less we MUST have from GGS for all bugs and the VERY unrespectul way they are treating the players of INT1 Server
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    Both Camping and Culinary events restarted with only 3 days to complete tasks. Was doing level 6 tasks in camping and level 5 for culinary. Sigh...support GGS or whoever will do what they do and that's all I'm expecting. HWE (forgot to mention) also suffered the restart … yes, a lot of resources were used and lost … I am at that stage where I don't expect much of anything from support or GGS or anyone in charge of whatever it is they think they are in charge of; nobody seems (in my opinion) to be taking responsibility nor are they behaving responsibly...so not holding out for anything to really happen...AND if it do, well … what a bonus!
    I don't know if anyone else in KA-NADA KANUCK coop suffered anything as everyone is being very quiet ...
  • I know Bigfarm because I get a recommendation from someone when I play a detective game. I think it's also good to get rid of my fatigue because of busy work.

Everything went smoothly, pleasantly, I even found a Coop that I consider my second family ;)
    and somehow, we experienced an inconvenience that happened at Coop, some players left and we had to change the name Coop. And I feel angry, disappointed .. until now !!! What is wrong???

one thing I hate is lies, my friends who go to Coop others are all "LYING". they say they want to rest and want to go back to real life, but in fact they are in Big Coop and playing very "crazy". Who is wrong???

and now in the game, too many bugs make us disappointed, also upset .. that's what makes a lot of sharp criticism and a little "sarcastic" tone possible in this game. But don't we have to accept anything as bitter as that criticism for the advancement of a company, BIGFARM is part of a company, right? if only the GGS team quickly made repairs and at least there was the word "Sorry" maybe sharp criticism would never exist. And maybe because the feedback from a good team could be this game will be bigger, because many players are willing to spend their money to do the best for their farm and coop. But look now !!! Sharp criticism, banned are words that I found in the forum. Is this good ? What's wrong and who's wrong?

Please, for the GGS team to provide comfort to the players, fix bugs, and please provide clarification for all issues regarding the bug.
    Sorry if my word is wrong, because I'm not very good at English.

"No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude" - Alfred North Whitehead
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    They are using some kind of experiment and we are the gunie pigs
    If u see my ranking is over all very very low this time i i did participate in any event from the start game is becoming something i am getting bored of i dont login much due to its behaviour
    From my side wwc fl hwe are all dead they don't anything for me now just because of ggs 
    Do what u can not to hurt the coop but to ggs
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    It is true.... they don't care, I think they want to drive away players from the game, maybe they want to shut down this game but they have to wait till there are not enough players in the game to keep it going, who knows? They are certainly not doing anything about lost events, they don't care how much we lost by donating all those products to the events, for nothing, do I want to restart the event now? there are only 4 days left! not likely, what are the chances that I can finish it? a big fat 0! soo... there is no point even starting any event, just collect corn feed chickens (and the rest) I don't fined any fun in that,
     I am another big step closer to quit this game, oh well... it was nice and fun, but not any more, 
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    It's happened to me with last 2 Main farm events I went to add to the food farm event it had been restarted also, not much fun when you have to donate products for the tasks, i don't take endless screenshots to be ready for each stuff up, so it'd be a waste of time contacting support
    another example of errors/mistakes/  or deliberate annoyance and irritation!
    since the "update" i cannot access the various farms of other players via their profile page!
    that too has now disappeared!!
    now you need to go to their Main Farm and then access the others! 
    just like all the other stuff that has a habit of disappearing when some other thing is worked on!
    does anyone have an explanation for this? of is this too "foul play"? and if so, who is it? 

• Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    Fairytale event started today.
    So far we didn't receive any feedback on the reset on International 1 server. I am too scared to start another event without feedback if it will be reset again.
    Can any moderator just confirm if  the problem have been resolved, before we loose another event decor and resources if we start another event?
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Terddybug (INT1)

As far as we (moderators) know the reset happens when there is a down time or hotfix on INT1 while the weekly event is running.

There has not been a fix for this bug yet, that we've been told about.

So if there happens to be a downtime or hot fix on INT1 before your event is fully done, I am very sorry to say, it will more than likely reset  :/ 
    RowdyRac said:
    @Terddybug (INT1)

As far as we (moderators) know the reset happens when there is a down time or hotfix on INT1 while the weekly event is running.

There has not been a fix for this bug yet, that we've been told about.

So if there happens to be a downtime or hot fix on INT1 before your event is fully done, I am very sorry to say, it will more than likely reset  :/ 
    is it at all possible for you as moderators to get something more tangible from the "team" as you seem to have contact with them. or are we to suppose that you do not have that ability. 
    and if that is the case, and as you've just said, it may happen again, then what is the point of US participating in any event where we may lose our resources and get NO, compensation! as has happened so many time already.
    and still NO word from anyone!
    this isnt a new "bug" its been around for weeks! so the "team" whoever they are cannot claim ignorance!

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'm not sure if this is related to the "fix," but our coop has always been in the Silver League (Village Fair), and we always do quite well.  This time we were in the Bronze League, which we won handily. (Kind of a bonus as we walked away with our choice of tropical/candy whatevers,)  But I am curious as to why we were demoted.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 08.09.2019
    @SRH (INT1)

We do try our very best to get information for the players, as well as giving feedback on bugs, concerns and problems reported here through to the people on the other end.

However, if you are concerned that your messages are not going through (although, I do assure you that they do), then you always have the option of contacting a CM directly, or trying your luck with Support.

and still NO word from anyone!

As we have said before, the team is fully aware of the problems existing on INT1 (and BR1) server.
    They are trying to find a solution to it.
    As soon as they do, I feel sure they will implement the fix since, to me, it makes no sense for them to not do so.

We have also passed along your requests for compensation. This will surely be considered once the problems have been sorted out.  I cannot promise you compensation but I can promise you that we will ask again, on behalf of all the people affected on INT1.

There is one more thing that I cannot stress enough and that is to open a ticket with Support for every event where you have had losses, if you haven't done so already.
    And obviously not just you, this goes for everyone affected.

I realise that you are upset because Support may not yet have replaced your losses but, the point here is that, the more (valid) tickets are opened, the clearer the scope of the problem becomes to the people on the other end. This is a tool in your hands.
    I hope you get my meaning ? 
    Because if I say it any more clearly you may soon find yourself with one less moderator to feel upset at  :)

In response to Terddybug's question earlier - based on what I know and had I been in his shoes - I would NOT spend precious resources on the weekly event at this point, just to be safe and because I'm a careful person. 
    However, everyone needs to decide on this for themselves.

• Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    Thank you for replying RowdyRac, I have been playing since 2013. BigFarm have always refunded us if it were their mistake. We just have to be patient.
    We say a lot of things when we are upset. Forgive us too for our mistakes.
    @ RowdyRac Thank you very much for your prompt response and feedback, i do appreciate that. and thank you too for the advice. and yes i do understand, you cannot be any clearer.

• bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 09.09.2019
    Unfortunately the weekly Events can't be trusted, so I'm not going to bother with them, not worth wasting time & resources, I don't think the Accountants at GGS can fix this, maybe they should employ game developers instead

Post edited by bulubla (INT1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file