Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Event Resets:FARCE!!

the longer this goes on the more cynical i become! We had the Farcical start to the FHWE that cost me valuable points!
then we had the restarts of 3 different events. Wedding Planner, i had to restart THAT one 3 times!!
then its the same story with the Hawaii Event! NOW we have the Back to Nature event thats been restarted!
what is it! Incompetence? Greed? or both? we/I used a lot of valuable resources for these events and lost them all! more importantly the loss of time!
i was on a speed challenge when i had to restart the Hawaii event! 
Is this GGS trying to force us to spend more money buying gold? 
this is truly a farce! and it just feeds my cynicism! 

Comments

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Before the hotfix I was completing the final step, collecting flowers. After the hotfix the event has re-set and wants me to select a level. Another member of my co-op is in the same situation but they were working on the speed run. 
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Before the hotfix I was completing the final step, collecting flowers. After the hotfix the event has re-set and wants me to select a level. Another member of my co-op is in the same situation but they were working on the speed run. 
    Yes it's me. I was on the second step of the speed run and would have finished it. 
    My big issue is that I used a lot of seaweed fertilizer to collect peaches in the first step and would like to have that back.
    I would also like the decoration that I would have received.
  • Whipskey (INT1)Whipskey (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11
    So it's not just me... Was almost done with the flowers only a few to go and now I have to start over??
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    The problem has been reported and is being looked into.
    As soon as we hear anything about it, we'll post it here.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Thanks, Rowdy! 
  • same here

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    The team would like to know if anyone else is also affected?
    WiseWing said:
    The team would like to know if anyone else is also affected?
    Another member in our co-op (she doesn't use the forum) also lost her Hawaii event.
    Not everyone is online but I have sent a co-op message out asking them to let me know if they lost their event or not.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Every one  international server is suffer from this 
    We are a scholarship students but this much only to international server i dont want thst :D
  • gabilein2 (INT1)gabilein2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    the members from team german farmes are also affected
  • Whipskey (INT1)Whipskey (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11
    Yes Eden Initiative was affected aswell
  • samos2 (INT1)samos2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    edited 30.08.2019
    Hallo zusammen.. auch ich bin betroffen.. habe es auch schon an den Support weiter gegeben.. den ich war schon mit Wachs fertig und soll jetzt neu machen.. was ich sehr blöde finde.. da somit auch alle Gewinne wegfallen.. soweit zukommen ist ja auch nicht einfach.. hätten die BN Mitglieder nicht so fleißig geglitzert wäre es noch schlechter zu schaffen gewesen!

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Hi .. also I am concerned .. have already given it to the support .. I was already done with wax and should now make new .. which I find very stupid .. because thus all profits fall away .. so far is not easy .. if the BN members had not glittered so diligently it would have been even worse to create

Post edited by WiseWing (FormerMod) on
  • sultan6 (INT1)sultan6 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    We are also all cooperative facing the same problem
  • wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    Yes we are effected in Travel Coop as well. Since a bunch of us were in the Speed Round, I hope we get the decos for it.

Cheers, Wanna
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    edited 29.08.2019
    in my coop noone has complained for the weekly event so far but that because they are not doing it or because those who do these weekly events got very disappointed for not being awarded with the deco of wedding planner last time 
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Thank you all.

The team is still busy investigating - we will pass on any further information as and when it becomes available.

However, in the meantime we recommend that anyone affected (and who hasn't done so yet) should open a ticket with Support. 
    This type of problem will likely have to be dealt with on an individual basis, and for that Support is the only course of action.
  • sanja13 (INT1)sanja13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11
    I was just astonished when I was on my last step for Exquisite farmer and it was all set bact to the begenning !!!
    The same thing happened to a few others members of our coop.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I haven't heard of that problem with anyone here on US1.
    Good luck folks, I hope you all get it back !
  • sanja13 (INT1)sanja13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11
    First CC, the Wedding Planer now this event, I'm thinking of changing the name of my farm: IN -GAME LOSS.

• sultan6 (INT1)sultan6 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    This error is not individually repeated for the second time after the update
    I do not want to inform support please help and solve the problem
  • gabilein2 (INT1)gabilein2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    or
    this is my test farm (for ggs) ;)
    I'm sure it would just be easier for GGS to compensate the whole of INT1 with: 
    1, Seaweed fertilizer  ... because that is what a lot of people used for apples ... and then peaches in the speedrun.
    2. The biggest decoration in the normal Hawaii event.

That way non players and low level players of the event will benefit. 

I have gathered from the forum that Support take forever to get through the tickets, so this is just a suggestion for a quick and easy way to solve the issue. There might, of course be other suggestions.

I am personally annoyed at the amount of seaweed ferts that many members of our co-op have wasted.
  • ChampionPatti.v (INT1)ChampionPatti.v (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
    edited 30.08.2019
    I have also lost my progress on Hint of Hawaii and other members of my co op have said the same. 

(MOD EDIT: Delated the strike)
    Post edited by WiseWing (FormerMod) on
  • I don't know why my last comment had lines through it.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    No problems on the GB Server 
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Same here, I was close to finish the 3rd task of the speed run when everything was gone, and to get that far I had to use a lots of seaweed fertilizer, now my seaweed is gone and I have absolutely no chance to get the deco now, not even talk about how hard I had to work on the event, for nothing,
    Last time they messed up my FHWE, they put me in the 59-100 lvl when I am at lvl 34, and NO I DID NOT get the traveller because just before I could get it they set it back to the right level, needless to say that I lost my ranking on the first day, and when they set it back it was impossible to catch up,

maybe time to give up this game......
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    You guys in INT1 have had more than your fair share of problems lately... pretty discouraging as a player, I would think!  Newer players would just quit with the recent errors you all have endured!  I feel bad for you all!
    Atlast the sympathy came from other servers players but didnt come from ggs ot devs😂😂😂
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Did anybody get something for the lost progress in the Hawaii event yet?
    Yes i did u didnt get anything write above your comment i some of us get sympathy and pity :p from other players hahaha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file