Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Return Event Calendar

I would depend on viewing the up coming events to prepare my game play, Now, a player plays in the dark not knowing when the Hard worker events will come about.,  It seems game does not care if the players have advance notice of events and so I now find myself  basically not playing them much at all because often i am caught unprepared Like having side plants planted and losing out on my harvest when the event begins. My suggestion is bring back the Calendar of events, or at least some form of it .

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Ageed. Even 24 hours notice would help (2 or 3 days would be nice)
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I agree.

How hard can it be to provide some information a few days ahead of what is coming next.

• Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    I agree, I think a week notice ahead next coming events will be great
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    A perpetual 7-day calendar would help even a little bit. 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    12 hours would be good 
    Lol they dont give one hour  and u guys are askin 3-7 days :p
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    edited 23.08.2019
    all the events should be on calendar, everything is surprise for us.

you know when winter is coming, than you prepare for
  • Linda Lou (US1)Linda Lou (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    Playing without a calendar is like a real farmer not knowing the upcoming weather. We can not plan or strategize. Please bring the calendar back as the game is less stimulating and fun without it.
  • I totally agree please bring back calendar, if not at least a 24 hr countdown to start for FHWE,HWE, CHWE and VF
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @Byron Longford (AU1) totally agree, anything connected with coops should show a 24 hour timer... should be easy enough since they already do it with the CC...

and my guess is they can do it with any event if they so choose...
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Yes bring Event Calender back plz
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    12 hours would be good 
    Lol they dont give one hour  and u guys are askin 3-7 days :p
    Lol you are forgotten this one hahahah
  • would like a return of monthly calander at least 2 week  thank you
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    I need my Events Calendar ....  pleeeeeease!

• Fibro_fog (US1)Fibro_fog (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    Yes!  I really don't like playing when I don't know what events are happening when.  It has really negatively affected how our co-op plays together as well.  We can't team up when we don't have fore-warning.

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 15.09.2019
    Weekly event should have started over 1hr ago.  Anyone heard anything about them?  It should have been Mysterious Asia
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    not heard owt , everything on hold till the CC and weekly turns up lmaa
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    now cc is working and still no weekly event .....!
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    It appears we are not worthy of an explanation or anything on the Aussie server  ,   GGS  is only interested in the big buck 
  • even the weekly events are tired of all the CC they just gave up on coming to the farm as well
  • I know I will go check the calendar and see what is suppose to be happening... ooops no can't do that either
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 16.09.2019
    any info yet on why no weekly event?  @WascallyWabbit May be they are putting diamonds in the rewards
  • Better 1 day late than never
  • Hi Guys,

We do know how annoying it is not knowing what is coming & its also frustrating for us (the mods), when we do not know what events are supposed to start or if something has gone wrong. :/  They have made it clear the calendar, as we knew it, will not be returning, but we are still working on trying to get this new "communications" system improved. 
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I know why they removed Event calender.
    That's because they are bringing CCs continuously one after every event. Many people don't come to know about this when we play without event calender. But when we have event calender, we could see many CCs per month and start neglecting them.

Another reason is they want us to spend more gold and other resources as if we wouldn't know what event is next....They will start any say like HWE and as we were not prepared and want to score good, we need to skip many special Corn seeds as soon as it starts.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    That's because they are bringing CCs continuously one after every event. Many people don't come to know about this when we play without event calender. But when we have event calender, we could see many CCs per month and start neglecting them.

Another reason is they want us to spend more gold and other resources as if we wouldn't know what event is next....They will start any say like HWE and as we were not prepared and want to score good, we need to skip many special Corn seeds as soon as it starts.
    Good points. In addition, I personally think they just can't plan properly. They think that one event is going to be next but then someone randomly decides "Hey. let's try this other event instead'
    I call it Fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants planning
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 17.09.2019

Good points. In addition, I personally think they just can't plan properly. They think that one event is going to be next but then someone randomly decides "Hey. let's try this other event instead'

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

You forgot the blindfold, Southern!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I think we really need the calendar to return. Like I couldn't get any points in the FHWE until over 12 hours after it started because I couldn't be prepared for it (for some reason it was asking for herring at the start instead of clams) but that would have been easily avoidable with some notice. The same thing happened with the goldfish rescue event. My windmill was producing cow feed for over 12 hours after it started.

It also helps us plan which events we would like to focus on and which events we wouldn't which can be very useful for players that cannot be playing constantly.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    this is one of the reasons I do not do any of the Hwe's anymore
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    They give us 24 hours notice of the CC
    Could they at least give us the same for the other events
This discussion has been closed.