Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

missing farm

A friend of mine had a 100+ level farm before. She trusted somebody with the password. Password was changed. Now she can't log in.
The farm was attached to her e-mail ID.

What should she do to get back her old farm?

Comments

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 15.08.2019
    Firstly NEVER share password, sharing account is against rules, farm can be banned.

Next if they still have the email account, on log in screen click forgot password to reset password.  I have never done this but should work.  Depends if account has been inactive for too long then may not be retrievable.  If ever bought gold it is always retrievable.

• durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    she already tried 'forget pw' option.

perhaps the hacker kept it inactive for long. and she never bought gold.

if that is the case, what should be her move for retrieval?

And thanks a lot for taking the trouble. :-)
  • if it has been inactive too long and no gold bought.  No way to retrieve have to start new farm
  • Tineke (GB1)Tineke (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    You can check whether the account still exists by entering the name.If it still exists, the green v + player found.
    can be seen If so try.forgotten password you will be notified that it has been sent to @ mail.Can take a while also look at spam you get a code in the @ mail
    If it fails, only support can help
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Don't share passwords. 
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 15.08.2019
    dont worry you never lose account only lose farm if wasent active in past 6 month

tmkc please share your pass with me hehe
    mine is easy its just 1111
    @ Tineke (GB1)
    It's still active. I checked for her. I tried with her e-mail password at 'forgotten password'. 
    It says the password does not match.
    She swears it's the right password.

Can someone change e-mail attached to a farm?
    @ TMKC (IN1)

The farm in question is presently lodged in your cooperative.
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    Are you ( is she ) sure it is the righ e-mail adress? I had al forgotten myselv that my account was started on an older mail adress
  • Tineke (GB1)Tineke (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    You cannot change the @mail address that is linked to your farm. Only via support in exceptional cases.
    Of course it only works if the correct @mail is used
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 19.08.2019
    Most of the sites I use have the option of having a back up e-mail address on file in case you have problems with the original one. This is the only site I've ever encountered where you can't update your e-mail -- and it does cause problems. A recovery e-mail would certainly help, provided the players would be allowed to keep that one updated at least.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    @durbar (IN1)

WTH ... The only farm in our coop which is red is meher. She is busy she said, how come she is your friend ?

And you aren't replying to in game pm. Are you even the real Durbar ?

And why don't you tell me which farm are you talking about.

Something is fishy. 

Our co-operative is Alchemist .... 
    The farm you are talking about cannot be in our co-op. Its impossible

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @durbar (IN1)
    Check the server flag if u cant find your farm

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file