Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 1st - Discover the newly revamped Island Farm & More - Discussion

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    did you harvest any additional fish? depending on type of fish that could happen going from 9pps to 10pps... should not have anything to do with switching farms.
  • New Island is nice and all But when I make drinks they are not showing they have been made so I can sell them???????
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

@WascallyWabbit problem with special event seeds:

Since seeing this post I've been watching my Island crops & costs.
     With a -69% production, the cost of planting/sowing 1 special orange seed, in a level 2 field, cost me $4,199 Island dollars. So if you don't happen to have enough island dollars available to cover the cost of using these special seeds in your island fields, then it will try to charge you gold, to do it. From your supplied pictures @cookiebeep (US1) it looks like it would cost you more to the same thing. So guessing either your production cost is worse than mine or you have a higher level field than I.
    Try adding more Island dollars & retry a planting. See for your self ;)
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 07.08.2019
    i dont like new wheel of island 
    its sacrifice one of deco chance for seaweed only reason i spining this wheel was for deco now we got lesses chance also they changed one of item that was wheel token to seaweed from 8 token turn
    i dont care about 8 token turn but for last free turn i prefer deco over anything else
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Thank you for the new additions of prizes for the CC very much needed :) 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023

Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    JVD (US1) Posts: 2,359
    @Data King (US1) see this thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/195327/new-seed-from-tropical

Thanks @JVD (US1) knew there had to be another thread about this "maybe bug" just could not find it ;)
    edited 07.08.2019
    well i asked mod its bug or not but none answered yet wascally just removed a lol from my comment hehe
    edited 07.08.2019
    @Lylu (INT1)  @Southern (US1)
    there is pop up sale for near 10k gold that add more worker and happiness to tropical than seashell version
    its pop up are like this 
    if you or anyone else interested  i dont know if they are stack up or not

this one worker are 60
    happiness are 80

Post edited by harvestmoonn (INT1) on
  • I'm not at all amused by the universal construction slot being used when I'm clearing the undergrowth on a plot of land on the temp island.  What happened to being able to use the island slot for island construction?

I now have to wait until it has finished before upgrading something on my gf.  :(

This change was supposed to be better for us.  Possibly a bug (again)??

PS:  This problem did not occur at the very beginning of the island so why now? 
    @Ozzie (AU1) The Temp farm slot should take priority over the universal slot, so can you just confirm, that there was definitely nothing using your temp farm slot when you started the undergrowth demolition?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Just done a house upgrade.Mine is defo taking the Island slot first leaving my universal slot free.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Just done a field upgrade. Mine is defo taking the Island slot first leaving my universal slot free.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I have now played the island farm for almost a week.  The changes (unlocking the building slot) do give the island a speed boost.  This is good.  This was needed.

However, the problem is now, that once you get well into it, there is not enough money.  You simply can't get money into the island fast enough (because of the two hour recharge time on the bank).  I would suggest changing the timer to one hour.  The bank is now the weak point in the island and causing me to slow down (a lot).
  • since the hotfix my fhw score has completely disappeared, it's put me in the correct group but screwed up my score,and I had used gold. Not good enough!
    @emmit69 (GB1) That happened to some players that were in the wrong brackets, & got moved when the hotfix was run, please contact support about any losses that you incurred as a result.

@Ozzie (AU1) Techs tested the building slots every which way, with builds, upgrades & demolitions & it appears to be working correctly, so they can only assume that you maybe had something in the temp farm slot that was just finishing, so your demolition went to the universal slot & when you looked your temp slot was empty.

If it was some sort of glitch & it happens again, please let us know.
  • Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
         Now    (example)         ;  the HW starts Today ;

Why not?                     ;  the HW starts over two days ;   

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.08.2019
    please don't destroy candy farm, please leave it alone.  I can see what they are thinking, change the hard work rewards and get rid of the 3 GML.  If they change the rewards please leave the GML
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    Sorry if this has already been asked; don't want to read 11 pages of whinge to find out. Is the free building slot on the tropical farm a permanent change?

• shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    Hello.. :)

Can i know if the unused temporary farm special seeds get carried on to the next one.. or do they disappear once the farm is over like the buildings.. ? 
    I didn't read all the comments above hence i don't know if the question has already been answered, if so accept my apologies.

Thank You 
    Have a nice day <3 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

Im having a nice day  <3
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 09.08.2019
    "Faranth2 (AU1)"

The free slot will be a permanent feature for the Tropical Island farm in future, and the other temporary farms should follow suit in time.

@shehara (IN1)
    My feeling is "no" (they will be lost once the farm leaves),  but I will try to get a definitive answer for you.

Edited to add:     It has been confirmed that the SP seeds will "leave" together with the temporary farm, so be sure to use them before the end of this farm.
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    Thanks muchly Rowdy.
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    @RowdyRac Thank you.. :) 

@TMKC (IN1) Nice to hear.. :) 
    BUG

I have the apartment block (level 2).  I should have 5 bonus workers.  I do not.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 10.08.2019
    @gavinfarms:  are you sure?  You get the extra workers when you build the apt. block, but they don't show up in the totals when you hover over the building. I made note to watch the figures when I built mine, and definitely got my extra workers. I had 7 spare workers before I built the thing, and 12 after.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    I did not watch my total closely, so it is possible that they are there and simply not noted in the total on the block itself.  I will watch closely, when i upgrade it.
    It is becoming a frustration that the island farm lacks funds.  I simply cannot transfer fast enough.  The changes introduced more speed, but we need the timer on the bank brought down to one hour, instead of two hours.
    I wonder if GGS knows that the Beach Peach and Beach Almond are not really good deals.  
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    edited 12.08.2019
    I would like to thank GGS for the changes to the Island farm. I have made more progress this time than ever before and am really enjoying it Also, giving us something to work for (getting the new hybrid orchard) has made a difference as well. I have never wanted to neglect my main farms to do the temp farm, so having the dedicated temp farm window available has made a great difference in the progress I would have never purchased the window, since I am very prudent with my gold purchases and would never have spent that amount for something that was temporary.@gavinfarms (US1) have you fully upgraded your bank? This is the first time that I had to upgrade it fully to stay ahead with funds. I now realize I should have upgraded it fully FIRST before doing other things, but I am slowly catching up Granted, I am being very careful to bank every 2 hours when I am playing.

Although I know I will never be first place, I am quite excited to try and finish all 3 chapters.

So, kudos, and thank you!

PS I have purchased gold 3 times this month NOT for the temp farm, but those 75% sales on books were too good to pass up! I now have an underground library!
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 12.08.2019
    @RowdyRac you said sp seed will go at the end of island.  What about the seaweed humus, feed or fert.?  It is called event seaweed so it sounds like it may remain.  Can we get confirmation on it as well please.
Sign In to comment.