Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 1st - Discover the newly revamped Island Farm & More - Discussion

Comments

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Anybody care to guess how long it will be before we get back in?

I am suspecting that when we do, the update may have been removed.
  • Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
    My pigs and cows are so hungry....... 
  • what i don't understand is why don't u do the upgrade when cooperative championship ended and before the village fair started????????????????

• No chance of all these fixes getting done when we are all in bed. Always done  during the day when most EU players are on there computers. Giving notice of a shut down would be helpfull and length of time too.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Maggielin2085MA: That would be way to easy,and the players won,t use gold in the hope recover the lost time. You have to think GGS way. Nothing more to say yourhonor
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
     GGS did you revamp game instead of tropical farm?  :joy:

:D 
  • terri3 (GB1)terri3 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    well its been 3 hpours now how much longer grrrrr?????
  • And we are still waiting. Looks likes there is no end to it.
  • terri3 (GB1)terri3 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    hours i meant lol
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    why is the update taking so much time.. :/ specially during the VF..  *taps fingers on desk* 

on the brighter side.. if GGS is breaking something big i would like to have that cute panda deco as a compensation ^_^ 

• When all my gold has gone so am I. Need a better game that runs all the time with no hickups.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
     :) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    i have not noted my dollar and golds hope they won't change :cold_sweat:
  • JeannieC (US1)JeannieC (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    The 30 minute update has now gone on for over 2 hours.  My playing time is limited today and for the next few days so not being able to get on my farms for that length of time is most inconvenient and means I will probably be unable to complete the Fairy Tale event.  I have been playing this game for the past 5 years but am now questioning if I should continue as I am experiencing loads of problems with the game and think maybe I should find one which does not have these frustrating problems.
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    Mama say if don't anything nice to say, didn't say nothing at all
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    I don't want to do any more housework... please can I have my farm back now?  :D

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I am just not that impressed by this, cause it probably is just one more problematic chore in this game.
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Oh dear, have they forgotten they are doing an update, or forgotten to put the plug back in.  Or could they be like us, got fed up and walked away???
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 01.08.2019
    Just checking in to the Forum as I can not login to game and Village Fair has started...
    I be missing some serious points in my Farmers League :/  
    We had a time set for starting ...the challenges and now all that is gone "bye-bye" and most players had to depart for work ...this is very bad :(

Image result for gif blow up explosion
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023

:) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    great minds think alike :))
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    Update started at our server more than 3 and a half hour and it workes now too.

I don't understand why they promised 30 minutes.....

• Nelie (NL1)Nelie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    er is dus hoop
  • Nelie (NL1)Nelie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    Hopefully we can still play tonight. Never experienced before
    Big Farm is back up. Lets see if it stays up.
  • I've got massive crops I need to harvest to fill Organic Market contracts, and they're time sensitive due to the Village Fair challenge I'm doing. What is goin' on, gang?
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    Looks like a total game crash due to over loading the program. Since when as it been unusual for GG to do a fix that breaks everything so they have to do another fix to fix the fix they did in the first place. Don't worry at some stage they will fix it we just need to be patient, hahaha. 

• MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    The market tab has disappeared since the big fix, please can it come back?
    There was a serious bug in it. Looks like it has been removed to fix it.

• Great !! update is done ...my challenge is started and couldn't contribute to it :/
    I LOST points !!

May I ask why ....wait till new Event starts to make people loose points, if the update is longer than 3hrs ???

Really really unhappy now :/  
    Oh - Oragnic Market NOT working, can not add produce opens Farm Management instead !!
    way to go guys, really :neutral:
Sign In to comment.