Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    I have already lost connection to server three times, and lost connection to server for the forums. 

@Wa@WascallyWabbit or any mod.  Do you know anything about this?
    This is going on again. You never seem to miss a lick with a dang 2 for 1 advertisement, but can't seem to fix anything at all in this game anymore.

SO VERY TRUE. the new normal.  worse

Its out again. can't get on.

20 minutes can't get on again.

I have had it with these people. We get no responses, the game runs like crap while we barely have a screen to play on because it's full of buy this or buy that ads. Now in the middle of the HWE we get this crap again. Oh and while I am on the rant...gold either must be free or dirt cheap in Germany unless of course the cooperative that remains #1 in ML is GGS themselves at another ploy of forcing gold play.

Same problem here too. Been trying to get back in for 20 mins. Not cool at all. 
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    @FarmerKar (US1)  
    @LuckySandra2 (US1)

Try it now - just got back in 

• Hi Guys, 

There is a downtime on US1 to fix the cause of the issues you all have been having, hope it helps :)
  • Once upon a time when there was server issues/login issues/glitches  and so forth GGS in the past gave us some sort of compensation for our frustration. It appears that this is no longer the case and their care factor seems to be does it disadvantage GGS and what new scheme can be implemented to boost gold sales.Wonder how may players agree?
  • Great, 2 mornings in a row this has happened.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 31.07.2019
    there somthing happen cuz my game not loading 
    i dont know its becus temp ended or that not finished wheel befor its ended
    another server got issue too?
  • Cow Ziggy (INT1)Cow Ziggy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    same..can not log into farm  ??

• BigBenoit (INT1)BigBenoit (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50
    same here...
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    edited 31.07.2019
    I can not log in to the INT1 server.

Post edited by ~~Mona~~ (INT1) on
  • Yes Mona i can not also, i try all, clear everything, but that not solve the problem!
  • sultan6 (INT1)sultan6 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
     can not log into farm too
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    This means that our server is over.  :|
  • guy (INT1)guy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 12
    idem pour  moi

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    It seams that there are some problems with INT due to ending of winter farm. The team is on it, so just sit tight.
  • Eternia (INT1)Eternia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    Same here... They need to fix this ASAP
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Yes Mona i can not also, i try all, clear everything, but that not solve the problem!
    Same here.  Just the static farm screen, no loading bar, nothing. 
  • Ahhh in a very bad moment  this Farmers League :#
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @WascallyWabbit is there any issue in loging in INT1 serever? my username is not recognised in log in page
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 31.07.2019
    INT is temporarily down after the end of the Temp Farm, the server is now in maintenance and should be back up soon.

The same applies to DE and IT.
  • i try to log in but it keeps going to the maintenance page.
    @The Best King (INT1)

That is because the server is in maintenance mode at the moment.
    They are working on getting it back up again.
  • ah, sorry, i did not see the post above  :( thanks :smiley:
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Good for you, cant log onto the US server now
  • Kat_ (INT1)Kat_ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    The Trade center disappeared from the parking lot. 
    it's just me or anyone else have the same problem?
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    edited 02.08.2019
    How much maintanance do we have today more??? It seems that there are more bugs in this game than there are termites in their hide.
    Nice when you have that V-F running and don,t get a signal from 30 minutes before we start maintanance. Just started a challenge And Puffff there was the tractor again with the maintanance. And that F-League neeeds a LOT OF BALANCING AND CALIBRATION. wHAT DOES A LEVEL 45 PLAYER IN A GROUP WHERE THE HIGHEST HAS LEVEL 362???Filling up the empty spots so that the big boys can get the rewards and the lower levels getting the crumbs???

Another shot on a empty goal vanished in thin air,as so many. Now GGS had a event complete new from the start,and could make it HONEST. But i guess the word Honest or Honesty in not written in GGS dictionary. Said but i will let my coop down now and in the future. Not participating in events where you don,t stand a change. And also very good idea to take both of the markets away. As shown but all the threaths and reactions,your group of happy and satisfied customers will be reduced very fast is my idea. With a lilltle luck you will have enough players who a happy with the game over to play a interactive Farmers League from 1 Group. In  that case you don,t have to worry anymore or the pairing is Honest. The highest level takes it all,
    Post edited by iron maiden (INT1) on
  • My login issues went away 15 minutes ago. no putting all info in each time here...,USA
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Game won't load.  I counted 20 or so loading bars "Feeding the cows" etc., but never connected.  
    @CathyD (INT1)

I am able to log in right now.
    Are you still having problems ?
Sign In to comment.