Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 1st - Summer Fun has just begun! - Discussion

Comments

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Farmers League seems to have something to do with men's soccer.
  • selena m. (US1)selena m. (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    The apartment block looks like something that will benefit us all tremendously.But the question is what level does our regular houses or temporary farm houses (candy houses etc) needs to be until we can store it in apartment block.Do the houses have to be at the highest level before we can store them in apartment block.???Guess we will find out sooner or later🙃

~Member of the Wild Cards Cooperative❗️

I only know English.So can’t understand what it’s saying.Can you send me a link? Or something 
    Another question: What is the cost of upgrading the apartment block? Diamonds, gold, or a lot of farm cash?
    Another question: The apartment is in a new tab called "Community buildings". What other new buildings will there be?
    Most likely diamonds
    Another question: What is the cost of upgrading the apartment block? Diamonds, gold, or a lot of farm cash?
    Another question: The apartment is in a new tab called "Community buildings". What other new buildings will there be?
    No one knows if there would be any other new buildings yet .We have to wait and see if there would be other new stuff coming
    How are you so sure?
  • Another question: What is the cost of upgrading the apartment block? Diamonds, gold, or a lot of farm cash?
    Most likely diamonds
    The apartment block looks like something that will benefit us all tremendously.But the question is what level does our regular houses or temporary farm houses (candy houses etc) needs to be until we can store it in apartment block.Do the houses have to be at the highest level before we can store them in apartment block.???Guess we will find out sooner or later🙃

I only know English.So can’t understand what it’s saying.Can you send me a link? Or something 

The Farmers League is an individual event that will arrive at the farm.
    It was tested on the Brazilian server.
    Medals are delivered every 24 hours
    The events that participate are HWE fishing, normal and cooperative, Cooperative Championship and Municipal Fair.
    It is an event that apparently will be long lasting since it has 21 levels in total and each level gives awards for effort for each level won. There is also a gold payment that also gives other "plus" prizes.
    There is a general table that is organized based on the medals delivered and that works as if they were the medals of some Olympic games, where a gold medal is worth more than even 5 silver medals.
    There are things that are difficult to explain without an image, but in general what will be achieved with this new attempt is that the events that began to be unattractive for the players have an extra boost so that the players do not let them pass without participating.
    The new building is purchased for diamonds and its expansions are also with diamonds.
    Regards!!!
    P.S. I use google translate.

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    It looks like you can drag houses at any level into apartment buildings and continue to upgrade them from within the apartments, also put skins on them etc.
  • it is here but not starting yet
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Looks to be ranked based not collect based........big disappointment if this will run the way im expecting it to....
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Does the Pleasure Park count towards the Farmers League?
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Also would be very handy when you know what you got to do.

A little bit more info would be very welcome.
    But i supose GGS prefer the players let jump in blind at the deep
    another shot for open goal missed
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Only the 3 Silo's ( CHWE , FHW , HWE ) 

CC 

Village Fair 

Counts so far

Basically, You get placed in a division against 8 other players ( larger than a mission )

And you'll get a medal based on your rank in 12 hours ( then we'll see if we keep same division or such )

Medals will be used to upgrade title and overall rank :)

So just play the events, will reward stuff, Its like an alternate form of WW :)

Love it :D
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Thanks Exxy   :)
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Looks like it is mostly for people in co-ops.  What about those players who aren't in co-ops?
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Looks like it is mostly for people in co-ops.  What about those players who aren't in co-ops?
    There are lots of co-ops that you can join that let you run your farm the way you want.  
     There is no pressure to do any events that you do not want to do.
  • Looks like it is mostly for people in co-ops.  What about those players who aren't in co-ops?
    No surprise that comments for non-coop events fell on deaf ears. Still disappointing.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    This game as never been about coop it as always been every man for themselves driven by greed ! They add stuff and never say how it is played it just added and left for all players to figuar it out. Im done playing this game. The bottomless pit of gold game. 
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 22.07.2019
    The season pass is free this time, at least it was for me. Remember to buy it. It lasts the whole 14 days.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 22.07.2019
    There are lots of co-ops that you can join that let you run your farm the way you want.  
     There is no pressure to do any events that you do not want to do.

Hearts of Gold is one of them. Anyone on the US server, Level 65 and up, is welcome to join us for the duration. We welcome visitors. No donations or participation are required.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 22.07.2019
    Looks like the name just happens to be the same as the soccer games.
    Oh well, was a guess.
    -
    Where are people getting the information about it?
    I don't see much anywhere, just the note about the fishing when I came in.
    edit: Found it !
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    It's very easy. Pour some rum, some vodca, some gin and some whiskey in a bottle; shake it well, and paste a new label on it. 

And sell that to old customers at new price.

Is that really so easy to make money in a business?? Is it just like that: no need for brain, or imagination, or innovation??
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @uksharon (GB1)

There is tutorials for every events

Look for the "?"
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    No surprise that comments for non-coop events fell on deaf ears. Still disappointing.
    They are deaf years and years. But keep on sending the survey,with the results of that survey they go AGAINST the questions or awnsers given.

I have a new thing that maybe can be added. A DECLINE EVENT BUTTON.  That would make a lot of players very very happy.And a ANTI Special Offer pop up button. That would make ALL players very very happy

Happy Farming(ahum ahum)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    I like this new event, again just a few rewards for doing nothing .
    One more good thing is that I think this event favours people who dont play much because they get matched up with others who dont play too and so if we login once its more than enough .
    Just logged in yesterday, started herrings for 3 days and now i can login back after 3 days to have 3 gold medals against my name lol, coz noone else is playing for now in my division.

• I like this new event, again just a few rewards for doing nothing .
    One more good thing is that I think this event favours people who dont play much because they get matched up with others who dont play too and so if we login once its more than enough .
    Just logged in yesterday, started herrings for 3 days and now i can login back after 3 days to have 3 gold medals against my name lol, coz noone else is playing for now in my division.

And that is part of what is wrong with it. You get 3 gold medals for doing practically nothing, getting a place on the end page rankings and more rewards. Yet there are the more active players that will fall short of medals and those extra rewards.
    Does the Pleasure Park count towards the Farmers League?
    No
    Most likely diamonds

The events that participate are HWE fishing, normal and cooperative, Cooperative Championship and Municipal Fair.
    It is an event that apparently will be long lasting since it has 21 levels in total and each level gives awards for effort for each level won. There is also a gold payment that also gives other "plus" prizes.
    There is a general table that is organized based on the medals delivered and that works as if they were the medals of some Olympic games, where a gold medal is worth more than even 5 silver medals.
    There are things that are difficult to explain without an image, but in general what will be achieved with this new attempt is that the events that began to be unattractive for the players have an extra boost so that the players do not let them pass without participating.
    The new building is purchased for diamonds and its expansions are also with diamonds.
    Regards!!!

Thank you so much😊😊
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I like this new event, again just a few rewards for doing nothing .

we should all log out then for 3 days in that case and not bother playing !!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Most likely diamonds

Regards!!!

Thank you so much😊😊
    Highlighting this sentence from the last part of the post:  "There are things that are difficult to explain without an image, but in general what will be achieved with this new attempt is that the events that began to be unattractive for the players have an extra boost so that the players do not let them pass without participating."

So their approach is to dangle another carrot so players will participate in unpopular events rather than improve the events to make them more appealing??
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    I agree with Artful

Improving unappealing events, or getting rid of them for better more interesting ones would be a far far better strategy

Instead we have an event that few have understood and are saying 'oh no! Not yet another event!"

Sign In to comment.