Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

BIGFARM CLUB problem with payment

walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
i can buy gold, but not can buy a bigfarm club anyone has idea to  help me because GGS not help me i sent 3 reports but is impossible to reply.
Post edited by walle (INT1) on

Comments

• RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    I have the same problem. Can't buy subscriptions anymore. I was able to before but not now. Support told me my internet connection was not sufficient. Seems odd that it was "sufficient" a month or so ago but not now. Strange that I would need better internet connection to click a single button in the game.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I have the same problem. Can't buy subscriptions anymore. I was able to before but not now. Support told me my internet connection was not sufficient. Seems odd that it was "sufficient" a month or so ago but not now. Strange that I would need better internet connection to click a single button in the game.
    Agree, that sounds weird. Did you ask them in what way it was not sufficient? What you need to do to make it sufficient? Hate halfway answers and it would be in their interest to help you buy a subscription. 
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @BIGFARM78 (INT1) i just bought the subscription now and had no problems
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    @BIGFARM78 (INT1) i just bought the subscription now and had no problems
    yes but here is impossible 

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    i can buy gold, but not can buy a bigfarm club anyone has idea to  help me because GGS not help me i sent 3 reports but is impossible to reply.
    Are you using a gift card to buy it?  Those don't work if that is how you are wanting to make your purchase.  You have to use a credit card.
    Are you using a gift card to buy it?  Those don't work if that is how you are wanting to make your purchase.  You have to use a credit card.
    No my frined i use credit card beacause in my country not has gift card has 2 method a is with paypal a is credit card visa not has other, i can buy gold with same card but can not buy a bigfarm club 
  • @BIGFARM78 (INT1) @RobAnybody (US1) Has this been resolved yet?
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    No. I was told to try using a computer at a different location ( library, friend/family members house etc.)
    I tried from my in-laws home computer and  my work computer, no luck.

The BigFarm Club button does nothing anymore.
     WascallyWabbit said:
    @BIGFARM78 (INT1) @RobAnybody (US1) Has this been resolved yet?
    for me still no
  • @BIGFARM78 (INT1) Can you try again now & let me know before Monday if it works. :)
    i will try WascallyWabbit 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file