Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rockin Roosters

Experienced co-op looking for new members. Rockin Roosters is the name of our actual farm so why not right?
We've been going for almost a year now and we don't slow down. We run project 3 days a week and some do spill over into another day but we try to give everyone time to build their own farms.
We run research back to back and participation is required.

If there is no participation in either of those you will be booted. 

After 7 days if you have not been active you will also be booted.

Please water trees as often as you can and have fun.

Comments

• Experienced co-op looking for new members. Rockin Roosters is the name of our actual farm so why not right?
    We've been going for almost a year now and we don't slow down. We run project 3 days a week and some do spill over into another day but we try to give everyone time to build their own farms.

Be careful who you let in.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 20.06.2019
    Yeah, if I were a coop, I wouldn't be inviting any new players in at this time.  I'd lock it up tight.
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
     The damage is done by giving out your account info, not letting players into your co-op.
    And a lot of players are going to be displaced because of this.
    I say, open the co-op doors right now. Reach out to the players that may have been booted by the hackers or just left when they saw what was happening.

Coops are getting harrassed by the scammers @RobAnybody (US1) .  They are having some pretty awful things said to them if they let them in not knowing it is them.  It is best to just wait it out and let things get back to normal before letting anyone new in.  But if they want to take a chance of being told some pretty nasty things then go ahead leave the doors wide open.
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    I have my share of nutjobs that PM me and say nasty things. And I've had players say nasty things. You boot and block them no real damage done. Haven't all of these "hackers" been named Tomber is some way? Seems easy enough to not allow them in.
    Just because some people want it wreck the game is certainly no reason to keep out real players who want to be an active part of this game. There is always a troll/hacker/griefer/phisher out there. Every game has them. Every website that ha a "community" has them. They are an unfortunate part of internet life. Boot, Block and even report if you have to, 
    Sure, those have been the names and you have a voice of reason.  Just warning them to be prepared for some pretty nasty stuff if they let the wrong person in.  However, it is stolen accounts of players that are being used to do this with.  Not just the tomber accounts, but the regular player accounts they have stolen.  So, you won't really know who you let in until the unleashing begins.  Happy Farming Rob, I miss you my friend.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Due to these recent issues, I wouldn't be letting people in without applying.

Sure at the moment they are using 'Tomber' in their name. And for the most part it seems they are mainly targeting coop leaders to take over a coop. But, they could just as easily use different names now that they realize that there is awareness of their scheme. And they could also start phishing players in your coop to give them their log-in info as well. I certainly wouldn't want my coop mates harassed in this way.

I would not want an 'open coop' right now. Yes, let some of those displaced in through regular application to the coop leader. But no, don't let just anybody in.

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 20.06.2019
    Not all are named tomber, the accounts they took over by given the password, keep their original name, so there are accounts out there with their original names, they are the ones causing probs in co ops.  That said, I think GGS is cleaning it all up and won't be long before we are back to normal
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Experienced co-op looking for new members. Rockin Roosters is the name of our actual farm so why not right?

Congrats and do hope your co op is a success :) To help you and your members here is a great go to site

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/
  • mzbrittol (US1)mzbrittol (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    My co-op members do have to apply, I don't have the problems that you all are talking about. The worst I've had is a "young" member blocking me because I post how many more members we need in research to start. We have not had any issues with any of this and it may be because we are a lower level co-op. We only have room for 25 members but our members are well aware not to give out passwords. We have also had some bad apples and they are booted and then blocked. I was trying to recruit members to apply, thus the reason behind this post. 
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    Victory Ridge Is looking for a few good Farmers, level 120 and up. - We require participation in Projects, and the CC Games. We are a little more relaxed than some of the top Gold league Coops. Our Goal is to have a little fun while we play - There is plenty of open time to Level up your farms and Chat. We respect players and have a great record for being Drama free. While The CC games and projects are mandatory not all Coop related mini games are required for the Farmers to go all in each time they revolve around. Open Communication is a must. We need to know if your going to be out of action long enough for your light to turn dark. We are a helping hands Coop. If you need help, or are striving to gain a better level play we are here for you. If your looking for a Friendly well rounded easy going Coop then apply. If you farm does not meet the level requirements then open a dialog and let us know why your farm should be on The Ridge you might be surprised as your RP - Rank - and Level - are assessed. Come for the fresh air - Fertile fields - Happy cows - and the Beautiful view. Stay for the Farming Friends - Family Atmosphere - and the relaxing feelings of being Home.    
    WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR MEMBERS!!!!

I boot for no participation in research, projects, and for going red!

We run project 3 days a week and then alternate to 2 days a week in that cycle.

We run research back to back and like to keep growing! No real money participation required, just don't go red to stay! :-)

The "core" members are what keeps us going and we are a great group of people. Chat or don't chat that's up to you. I just ask that if I send out a message you acknowledge it. If you are looking for a new "cooperative" home, we would love to have you!

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR MEMBERS!!!!

I boot for no participation in research, projects, and for going red!

We run project 3 days a week and then alternate to 2 days a week in that cycle.

We run research back to back and like to keep growing! No real money participation required, just don't go red to stay! :-)

The "core" members are what keeps us going and we are a great group of people. Chat or don't chat that's up to you. I just ask that if I send out a message you acknowledge it. If you are looking for a new "cooperative" home, we would love to have you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file