Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

halftimer not working in village

..... ummm ....

Comments

• nor for horse training
  • i wasent working there befor too but village is new or bug
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250

@harvestmoonn (INT1)

This is what the tooltip says, so it's not a bug at least.  Is it a new thing ?
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Looks like it's been removed  deliberately. That stinks.
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    we did have the half time booster on the village so why av they took it off
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    where is the info updated that  there is no reduction booster on the village 

and just i noticed that the wwc reduction booster is not working in the villages building 

@WascallyWabbit
    @RowdyRac

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Same here. However the text says that event farms and village excluded. I wonder if that is referring to both construction and production or only construction. It used to work for production. If they have removed it intentionally that is a pity :(.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    RowdyRac said:

@harvestmoonn (INT1)

This is what the tooltip says, so it's not a bug at least.  Is it a new thing ?
    @RowdyRac

Construction never worked in the village (to be expected), but production did work. I do not remember though if that text has changed or not, but certainly production doesn't work in the village anymore.
    Thanks, @mia111 (GB1)
    We're trying to get some info on the issue for the forum but so far, no luck.
  • Not working here either :-(
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 14.06.2019
    well like RowdyRac screenchoot says its not working in village anymore
    its most be part of update im not read that yet
    It has been confirmed that this change was intended.

Unfortunately no-one was informed beforehand   :|
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    I too would like to know why the shorter Times are not working at the Co-Op Village.
    the co-Op village was a BIG part of the WWC!
     so what happened? is this a bug or is this done deliberately?
    as for the Horse farm, ST never applied there as far as i remember, nor does it work on the Temp Farms!
    However, i am annoyed that it does not work for the Co-Op village! 
  • Red Rose (RU1)Red Rose (RU1) RU1 Posts: 182
    It is so hard to keep up with the boat and upgrading in the coop village :(. Always looked forward to 1/2 booster to stock up a little. Why was it removed? Is there a new subscription package on the way where it will be included? ;)
  • FromPol (FR1)FromPol (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,712
    RowdyRac said:
    Thanks, @mia111 (GB1)
    We're trying to get some info on the issue for the forum but so far, no luck.
    Thank's,

It's a pity to have removed it :-(
    I find it very practice to do a lot of board.

have a good play,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file