Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Shinkei-Suijaku School - Screen Freezing Up

Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
I played the Shinkei and when I got to the reward screen and tried to close it to obtain my rewards, the screen froze.  Tried refreshing and rebooting my machine, now when I open the Shinkei I keep getting the reward screen therefore I now cannot play it.  Have sent a message to support but with the CC being on I would really like to be able to play the Shinkei.  Anyone else having this problem.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Is there any bug at Shinkei-Suijaku School?
    I played in it for 70 coins(used more later in it), and now it is showing me points:
    1. Sometimes 8.5k points
    2. Sometimes 18.5k points

And the biggest problem is I can't even play again or close it. Tried 10 times but failed all times.
    I need to reload the tab after opening the event because it hangs and freezes the screen there only.
    I took Screenshot for both 8.5k points as well as 18.5k points and see there the screen froze. 

This is when I open the event.

Here it shows me 8.5k point.

And here it shows me 18.5k

My friend is also facing the same problem.
    @WascallyWabbit Now tell me what to do next?
    I need to play it a few more times.

• eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    The freezing happend to me too.
    The freezing happend to me too.
    Need some solution for it.
    I think this happened earlier too.
    Or maybe that is another bug.
    This event came after a long time and now it is with such a bug  :(
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    same here INTERNATIONAL 

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I can't exit from the school have to refresh as it gets stuck :(  
    I think its on all servers.  :(

• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    It's happening on the AU1 server as well.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    and @ SKN
  • sultan6 (INT1)sultan6 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    The same problem occurs with me. We want a solution before the event ends

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    I have the same problem.  Thought it was just me.  I put in a message to support.  I would like it fixed before the event ends but we'll see.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 09.06.2019
    thanks for posting this i do SS in last day of CC then hope its got fixed by then
     and i never used more than 20 coin its worth going for 70?
    just using 20 for thos xp booster well i passed 1100 hour but anyway hehe
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    edited 09.06.2019
    Yes we have, several people in my coop report this and it is not good. Nothing helps 

We need support to do something about this ASAP - people are stuck
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Same here, thought I was the only one - sent a message to support but as it is a holiday there will be no answer until Tuesday, nearly at the end of the CC - great xxx
    Okay you can force to close the game, go back in and DO NOT open the school again, because it will just freeze once more 
    We also have a player who cannot even open the event 

• Same here. I haven't played Shinkei-Suijaku School in months.  All geared up and let down  :'(
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    The same in the Spanish server (ES1) - (HIS1)
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    yes I also have the same issue.
    Tried rebooting,
    On final screen tried clicking on close but froze, on another attempt tried play again but still froze. 
    Tried clearing caches, no impact. 
    Tried different browsers, the same on everyone :( 
    am out of ideas now ;) 
  • pcObelix (AU1)pcObelix (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    Exactly the same problem here.  Suppose we are just going to have to wait........
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    Me too  :(
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    yep, it is seriously broken! :(
  • calumbo (GB1)calumbo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    I am having same problem too :(
  • bethany2 (US1)bethany2 (US1) US1 Posts: 0
    HI  i played thi s game and got a good number of pairs etc but can't collect because thr game won't shut down
  • Kimmers (US1)Kimmers (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Same thing just happened to me. I've refreshed twice & logged out and back in, but when I click to collect the rewards it freezes.
  • i am having same issue.  submitted support ticket.   
  • Maey (US1)Maey (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    i'm also having this occur.  how do i submit a support ticket?
  • LaBelleBC (US1)LaBelleBC (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    Yes, I played today, 3 games I think, and now it won't go back to Game board, gives you option to play again or close it, and then freezes up when you click on those options! . :(  
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Another bug, go figure! The quality of this game sure has disintegrated over the years.
  • PEryka (HU1)PEryka (HU1) HU1 Posts: 1
    I have the same problem, I need to refresh the game, because I can't close, and I can't play again
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Oh Dear!   *One step forward & two steps back*.. People in my Coop are experiencing problems with Memory school as well.. Yawn!  Looks like they will have to wait till the next Hotfix..  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file